Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2493 Infantile Obsession With Baubles?

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2493 Infantile Obsession With Baubles?
October 11, 2007
What is this bullshit anyway? WHERE does it say that everyone must succumb to the suffering of having kyds only to lead a life of doing without for themselves? Why is that?

So WHAT if people don't want kids? So WHAT if they'd rather have 10 pairs of Manolo Blahniks in their closets? So WHAT if they'd rather have a closet full of Ralph Lauren Black Label?

WHY do the childed masses of the world judge people without kids? I have a pretty good idea why they do it. They are jealous. It makes them feel good to chide us with petty comments like, "you're selfish" and the newest I've seen, "When people grow afraid of having children they become like children themselves, with an infantile appetite for baubles and new pleasures."

Oh yes, that's definitely it. I'm AFRAID of having a child. I'm so afraid because I just wouldn't be good at it, because don't you know, all the women that DO have children are just so good at it, they're raising the next generation of Nobel Prize winners.

The only thing I'm afraid of is my life becoming a devoid-of-meaning shithole overrun by kindercrap, bullshit, noise, confusion, and headaches. Other than that, life for me is great.

Yea, whatever breeders, whatever gets you through the day.
How about the parents who slavishly buy their brats whatever they want, going into debt/bankruptcy to buy their ungrateful kids' love (which doesn't happen by the way)?

How about the parents who go bankrupt paying for treatment for their kids' drug addictions, eating disorders, etc. etc.? Parenthood is a crapshoot - the odds are extremely low that your sprog is going to be the next Nobel prize winner - better odds are that your brat will become the next sociopath.

I think the childfree have the best odds to have a happy, peaceful life. (Ask that asshole how "selfish" we are if they've checked out TMC - now there's a bunch of 'satisfied with their life choices' MOOs. NOT.)

And I have yet to note any childfree person interrogating a childed yahoo, relentlessly asking them WHY they decided to have kids. We know the answer - they're too stupid or lazy to use birth control, OR get themselves sterilized.
Anonymous User
Re: 2493 Infantile Obsession With Baubles?
October 11, 2007
Check out all the Breederiffic comments below the article. Looks like this author knows how to pander to her audience.
October 11, 2007
I just signed a message so let's see if it makes it to the board. What a bunch of assholes.

Ann Hutley wrote a good response, maybe that will shut some of their holes for a while.

I got a kick out of Jennifer Van House Hutcheson's comment. Troubling? WTF? What's troubling is their mindset.
Anonymous User
October 11, 2007
I too commented, but let's see if it makes it. What BULLSHIT!
October 12, 2007
HA!!!! EXCELLENT! I just read a bunch of comments after the one I wrote and sounds like the Childfree have stated their piece nicely!
October 12, 2007
angry flipping off You know what I get sick of??? Moos thinking that every childfree woman does have tons of designer shoes or clothing in her closet...or drive the latest sports car. Most of us are working hard for what we have just like anyone else. Many people with designer clothing carry a high balance on a credit card every month...unless that person has a great job...or someone else to pay for the good life. Breeders only make these claims to feel good about their own shitty choices.
October 12, 2007
KFLL: Those CF comments are great!

@amethusos: Excellent point about designer clothes and all that. I hate how breeders assume we're all materialistic robots with too much money.
CFBitchfromLA
October 13, 2007
Just because I have my rescued beagle Barclay does not mean I am using my pup to substitute for a brat!!! WTF kind of reasoning is this?

Barclay will never get angry with me because I did not buy him the latest collar, nor will he ever tell me that other pups are making fun of him at obedience school because he does not have the latest dog tag. I will never have to send Barclay to college, and he will never put me into a home to get my assets. Can the stupid cunt say that about her cuntshit or anyone else's?

It comes down to those assholes who want to turn women into walking uteri. If they want women to shit out brats, then let the assholes pay for them and take care of the little fuckstains.

I do admit to have a passing fancy for shoes, but I *WORK* for my living and will spend my money any damn fucking way I want!!
I just gotta say I love the picture of the women with their dogs. The woman in the foreground looks so happy, and her dog is so darn cute. I was LOL at the black pug in the background looking at the photographer. Leave it to breeders to jealously bitch about someone’s happiness without kids.
Anonymous User
October 16, 2007
True that about having money. I have no money...which means it's a DAMN good thing I have no kids! Hell, I'm anxiously waiting for my next paycheck because I blew much of the last one on stuff for apartment setup (groceries, pots and pans, etc.). Imagine if I had a kid too...shit.
October 19, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True that about having money. I have no
> money...which means it's a DAMN good thing I have
> no kids! Hell, I'm anxiously waiting for my next
> paycheck because I blew much of the last one on
> stuff for apartment setup (groceries, pots and
> pans, etc.). Imagine if I had a kid too...shit.

I'm in the same boat you are in, K12144. I am so broke, it is not funny. The only thing that keeps me sane is that I only have answer to my self. Too many breeders scream: "I ain't got no money to feed snobs!" I am glad I do not have that. Hey, maybe there is a god after all???
October 22, 2007
My car is my baby, it eats my money just like one.

Seriously broke here too, and I just have Praise Bob that the only ones relying on me are my cat and fish, and all they want me to pay for are cleanish living spaces and food.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 22, 2007
Living also eats money! I do not honestly see how the breeders can do it with their vacations unless Daddio has that great job or if the moo also works. Then...they whine about childcare costs despite their vacations, clothing, late-model cars, Uber-Homes, etc, etc, etc. It is enough for me to pay my own expenses. I could not imagine paying for a snatchdragon who would show no respect or gratitude but would tell me how s/he hates me or call me a bitch because I would not let it do what it wanted...when it wanted.
October 22, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> True that about having money. I have no
> money...which means it's a DAMN good thing I have
> no kids! Hell, I'm anxiously waiting for my next
> paycheck because I blew much of the last one on
> stuff for apartment setup (groceries, pots and
> pans, etc.). Imagine if I had a kid too...shit.

Exactly what I said above, K2144!!!! I remember moving costs too well in 1995. I just moved two cities over to another apartment. Everything cost a little over a grand to get set up again with credit app for the complex, 1st month rent, deposit on the apartment, disconnect/reconnect charges for utilities/phone along with paying the movers and getting more food and cleaning stuff. Imagine having a snatchdragon in tow where I would have had to rent a larger apartment and then hear it whine how I did not have enough $$$ to buy it the latest kindercrap.
October 23, 2007
Unfortunately, our bleeding heart government makes it possible for breeders who cannot afford kids to have them thanks to Welfare, WIC, and various other subsidized programs for food, housing, etc.

All the private charities such as Toys for Tots at Christmas don't make it any better either.

Cut that shit off and you'll see some changes real fast when these parasites are forced to support themselves and any shitlings 100%. I'd step over their dead, starved bodies in the streets before I'd voluntarily give ONE DIME to help them. Sorry, animal shelters get any donations I'm handing out.
Hear, hear. One of the big daily newspapers in my state (eastern US) sponsors and solicits donations for a "Christmas Mother" fund every year during the holiday season. The sob stories that appear to entice people to give invariably involve a single moo who had numerous chyldren by different fathers and now just cannot find the money to give Assley and Shitford Christmas gifts. Sorry, but I just can't find it in my heart to sympathize very much.

As a single male without chyldren, if I needed help, I wouldn't get squat except maybe to be told to drop dead, and people would be more than willing to say that my situation was somehow my fault. Yet nobody dares tell single moos this, though it's true.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login