Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2500 Chlamydia

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2500 Chlamydia
October 15, 2007
"The sperm from the men with the infections contained more than three times more damage to its DNA than the other sperm."

Hmmmmm, sperm with damaged DNA....... could explain a lot of why today's kids are borderline retards.
Anonymous User
Re: 2500 Chlamydia
October 15, 2007
The more people that are infertile, the better IMHO. Far too many people popping out 3 or more brats. WHY is it always 3?
October 16, 2007
Speaking of damaged DNA, I am wondering how many kids these days are suffering from lead poisoning, and if that might be one of the reasons why they seem so much more fucked up than other generations of kids?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 16, 2007
well, as any toxicologist will tell you poison is in the dosage.

the amount of lead in lead paint is miniscule, you would have to drink gallons of lead based paint. before the lead killed you.

http://www.emedicine.com/MED/topic1269.htm

In humans, the acute ingestion of 15 grams of lead oxide has resulted in death. Survival generally depends on the adequacy of supportive care and the institution of chelation therapy.

Lead has direct toxic effects on spermatogenesis, resulting in a decreased sperm count and an increase in the number of abnormal sperm.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
October 16, 2007
I'm not talking about death, I'm talking about brain damage.
I've just been wondering with all the toys being recalled recently, and all the kids who probably grew up with chinese made toys in their mouths acting more and more messed up, if there isn't a link of some sort...

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 16, 2007
yes, but anything less that 15 grams, causes mutations in the dna structure

*Lead has direct toxic effects on spermatogenesis, resulting in a decreased sperm count and an increase in the number of abnormal sperm*

perhaps thats the reason the mutation of dna rather than lead poisoning in the brain

Lead affects the central nervous system by multiple different mechanisms, most of which are unexplored. In the brain, lead is known to alter the function of cellular calcium and inactivate the blood-brain barrier. These alterations result in leakage of proteinaceous fluid and brain edema, which affects all parts of the CNS, predominantly the cerebellum and the occipital lobes. Lead-induced cerebral edema is manifested initially by headaches, clumsiness, vertigo, and ataxia, followed by seizures, coma, mortality, or recovery with permanent neurologic loss. Lead also impairs the function of several protein kinases and neurotransmitters. In the peripheral nervous system, lead poisoning causes segmental demyelination of motor neurons and destruction of Schwann cells, resulting in motor neuron dysfunction.

Other effects

Lead has negative effects on the reproductive system, causing low sperm count and abnormal sperm morphology in men and infertility, menstrual irregularity, spontaneous abortion, and stillbirths in women.

In children, lead impairs the release of human growth hormone and insulin growth factor and interferes with skeletal calcium and cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) functions, resulting in abnormalities of bone growth. Chronic exposure to lead also may result in reduced thyroid function. Rarely, acute lead poisoning results in hepatitis, pancreatitis, or cardiac dysfunction

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
JoJo
October 17, 2007
Maybe the toxic toys are partially responsible for the autism 'epidemic'. Of course, I figure a lot of it is better diagnosis. I'm old enough to remember the days of 35+ kids in every classroom with a few weirdos who were ignored by the teacher, kids who would probably be considered autistic or asperbers by today's standards.
October 17, 2007
That's my thinking JoJo.
It's not that the toxic toys are ruining the sperms, but are actually ruining the kids once they're born. Perhaps if breeders were more worried about quality of things, as opposed to quantity, there wouldn't be this problem.

--Me
DrDanCorelli
October 17, 2007
411 on Chlamydia:

Chlamydia is what we call in microbiology/infectious diseases an "obligate intracellular" organism. Its cell wall is more akin to a human lipid bilayer cell wall, and actually requires human cellular machinery to reproduce and thrive. Antibiotics which act on the cellular walls of pathogenic bacteria will not work, so we use agents that target other metabolic processes such as protein synthesis, DNA function or other steps in normal bacterial cell function. Luckily, the very thing that makes Chlamydia an intracellular parasitic organism also makes it less likely to show any significant resistance to commonly used, older antibiotics like doxycycline, tetracycline, erthyromycins (e.g. erythromycin, azithromycin) and the quinolones.

The specific organism that is most often co-transmitted with Neisseria gonorrheae ("the clap") is called Chlaymdia trachomatis. There are several different forms which cause different types of disease, but the most common serious manifestation is pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) in women, and lymphogranuloma venereum (or inguinale) in men and women. C-trach, as I stated earlier, is commonly co-transmitted with gonorrhea, so physicians who make a diagnosis of one automatically treat for the other.

C-trach can be a very serious pathogen if left untreated. Treatment is very easy (1 gram oral dose of azithromycin, 7 days of erythromycin or tetracycline/doxycycline, 7-10 days of a quinolone) and is often co-administered with an appropriate antibiotic for gonorrhea.

411 over.
Anonymous User
October 18, 2007
I don't know why the media and governments get so worked up about human infertility. The more infertile people, the better.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login