Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

stupid moos mutilating their own vaginas

Posted by CF Chicago Lawyer 
CF Chicago Lawyer
stupid moos mutilating their own vaginas
October 15, 2007
""After two childbirths, my vaginal opening had gotten much bigger," Abby says. She could achieve orgasm, "but there wasn't as much friction. When I realized I could have the vagina of my early days, I thought, I'm going to love that; my husband is going to love that; this will be fun!"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20896254/
Re: stupid moos mutilating their own vaginas
October 15, 2007
News flash: vaginas don't like giving birth eye rolling smiley lol.
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 15, 2007
Don't you know it! I remember reading somewhere that a few idiots were trying to claim it was either a myth or you could just do exercises to get it back to normal. Apparently not, or people wouldn't be resorting to dangerous surgery to get it back the way it was.

That labia part doesn't really make sense to me, though. Why would that stretch? Or is it just for aesthetics?
Anonymous User
October 15, 2007
Ugh, I remember reading about a moo whose loaf, because of the way it was coming out, nearly ripped her clit in half. IN HALF. They had to do an episidodmy(sp?) on her to get the thing out. Is it any wonder that duhs hit on cf women? It's kind of sad. Would any of you pay money to see Ma Duggars scary genitals? After 17 kids you wonder....
So anyone that says the stretched vagina goes back to normal is really a liar? I thought so. No wonder the poor guys stray after the moo shits one out.
October 16, 2007
I'm sure the breeder sows will tell us that their vags are *EXACTLY* the same as before they gave birth.

You know, just like they say "having kids is soooo worth it" "I can't imagine my life without my kids" and "I wouldn't trade my kids for the world."

We can add this new claim to our bingo list, my friends.
October 16, 2007
Vaginal surgery sounds like as much fun as pushing an 8lb. watermelon out your vagina...
Needless to say, I'll be avoiding both.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 16, 2007
To KidFreeLuvnLife: do we have a running bingo list anywhere? I'd love to see it, and add stretched out vaginas to the list.
October 19, 2007
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ugh, I remember reading about a moo whose loaf,
> because of the way it was coming out, nearly
> ripped her clit in half. IN HALF. They had to do
> an episidodmy(sp?) on her to get the thing out. Is
> it any wonder that duhs hit on cf women? It's kind
> of sad. Would any of you pay money to see Ma
> Duggars scary genitals? After 17 kids you
> wonder....

Not only duhs hit on CF women, they also dislike CF men. Some call CF men gay. WTF? Last time I checked duhs were not getting much of female at all.
Anonymous User
October 20, 2007
>
> Not only duhs hit on CF women, they also dislike
> CF men. Some call CF men gay. WTF? Last time I
> checked duhs were not getting much of female at
> all.

Ha! Of course they don't like them! JEALOUSY. If you are jealous of someone, you almost never like them. CF men have the freedom, money and CF women that duddie doesn't. Call them gay?? Most gay men I've ever know are some of the hottest men around. smiling smiley
October 21, 2007
I've heard women claim that they were tighter after giving birth than before because they asked the doctor to sew their bits up extra-tight. Don't know how true this is (it was during a big shitstorm on a health forum I read when I said in passing that pregnancy destroys the body and I wouldn't blame any man who wouldn't want to touch his wife after she gave birth). Probably just some yarn they weave to try and make women jump the fence.

Yanno, there are countries where female genital mutilation is required - women getting their clits ripped out or cut off, and we have the luxury here to not have to go through that shit and yet we choose to for the sake of vanity. It's messed up; I think I'd rather keep a tight snatch the safest and cheapest way and just not spawn, thanks.
October 21, 2007
Cambion Wrote:

> Yanno, there are countries where female genital
> mutilation is required - women getting their clits
> ripped out or cut off, and we have the luxury here
> to not have to go through that shit and yet we
> choose to for the sake of vanity. It's messed up;
> I think I'd rather keep a tight snatch the safest
> and cheapest way and just not spawn, thanks.

In the USA, some moos choose to mutilate their son's penis instead. It must be the anger revenge. She knows that he will never have a vagina rip apart, so, lets cause some other sort of pain. Stupid moos never bother researching anything. Just a thought.
CF Chicago Lawyer
October 21, 2007
Cambion Wrote:
> I've heard women claim that they were tighter
> after giving birth than before because they asked
> the doctor to sew their bits up extra-tight.

Now that I don't get. They're just going to sew the outside at most, aren't they? They could still be cavernous deeper in the vagina.
Anonymous User
October 21, 2007
CF Chicago Lawyer Wrote:
---------------------------------------------------
>
> Now that I don't get. They're just going to sew
> the outside at most, aren't they? They could
> still be cavernous deeper in the vagina.

Of course they are. Not only that, but add to that the stretch marks on the belly (Tiger Bellys!), "skin aprons" around the stomach, deflated breasts etc. Pregnancy is not a womans best friend. Where is our Dr. Dan to explain how well the sewing works?
October 22, 2007
Techie Wrote:

> Not only duhs hit on CF women, they also dislike
> CF men. Some call CF men gay. WTF? Last time I
> checked duhs were not getting much of female at
> all.

Nothing is worse than being in a public place where a Daddio makes comments to a woman thinking she will be open to it because he has a little kid along with him. I told off a few of those...:cen
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login