Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, DUH...

Posted by Pepper 
Pepper
Well, DUH...
October 18, 2007
Do people still need to read articles to realize this? Shouldn't it be obvious to everyone by now?

http://jezebel.com/gossip/mommy-mayhem/being-a-modern-mom-kinda-sucks-312500.php

Sheesh.
Re: Well, DUH...
October 18, 2007
Based on replies, it seems to me like some have learned, but some have not. Some may never learn.
October 19, 2007
Man, being a breeder must suck even MORE than I ever thought. Childfree living ROCKS.
CF VTer
October 19, 2007
I'm sorry, was this a threat? grinning smiley

@kitalyn: I caught that too. Seriously, if mine doesn't man up around the house & help me the eff out, there will be no babies.
October 19, 2007
What a bunch of fetid tripe.
"Were mothers ever supposed to be home with their children alone all day?"
Um...historically, yes....maybe not at home, but you can bet it has always been the mothers responsibility to care for the children. And considering that now most people live in cities, near others, mothers really have no excuse to whine about having "no one to heeeeellllppp or taaaaalllk to!" Ever hear of "making friends", moos? It's pretty easy, especially when you are a breeder, because really...who wants to listen to all the stories about your wonderful sprog? Other breeders.

And what the hell is this b.s. about "no one in the family helps out"? Not only does the moo apparently have to drop out of adult society, but now it's expected that other relations do as well...to help? Bull shit! They wanted the damn thing so much that they couldn't take the time to think and figure out if they were able to care for it, and now they're moping around because the rest of the world hasn't dropped everything to come to their aid? Breeders like this should be sterilized.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login