Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2514 License Plates

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2514 License Plates
October 22, 2007
Pathetic. I see these around here in NE PA also. Very sad. Is that all their life has become? A personalized license plate?
Ketchup
Re: 2514 License Plates
October 22, 2007
When I lived in Illinois - where everyone had personalized plates, and usually they said really dumb things - there was this license plate I always saw that said "TYSMOM". I guess that was supposed to read "Ty's mom"? I thought that was pretty awful, until I saw the parade of "PROLYF" plates (always followed by a number, PROLYF1, PROLYF2, etc.).
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
Not a personalized plate...but one of the most obnoxious things I ever saw was a car with New Hampshire plates, and a shitload of anti-abortion stickers.

Those of you who live in this area know that NH plates have the state motto on them: LIVE FREE OR DIE. Shouldn't that mean that we are free to have abortions if we want to?
October 23, 2007
catmommy9 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Not a personalized plate...but one of the most
> obnoxious things I ever saw was a car with New
> Hampshire plates, and a shitload of anti-abortion
> stickers.
>
> Those of you who live in this area know that NH
> plates have the state motto on them: LIVE FREE OR
> DIE. Shouldn't that mean that we are free to have
> abortions if we want to?

I say if we pay taxes to feed unwanted kids, can we use some of that money for abortions? If someone does not want a kid, we feed them. Same thing should apply for abortions. If a person cannot feed the kid, for us, it is cheaper to pay for them to abort it.
October 23, 2007
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If a person
> cannot feed the kid, for us, it is cheaper to pay
> for them to abort it.

So true! However, we live in a Judeo-Christian society that believes all of that bullshit of the Holy Babble so paying for abortion rather than welfare is not going to happen. Evangelicals tend to have a say in government despite the US not supposed to have religion in politics. Hey...we got that fucking MORMON (I cannot stand those people) running for Prez. He was all for abortion when he governed Taxachussetts to keep the vote. Now...he is so pro-life and weeps over those babies. I wish the day would come when the welfare office would tell the knocked-up out-of-wedlock slag that she has two choices: abort or go about moohood on her own without the monthly stipend from the taxpayers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login