Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2514: Breeder vanity license plates

Posted by catmeow 
#2514: Breeder vanity license plates
October 22, 2007
The vanity breeder plates are worse on "Invest in Children" (or similar breeder bullshit) plates like this one from MA here: http://www.mass.gov/rmv/express/kids.htm.

CF Boston, I'm sure you know and hate these plates as much as I do. I didn't see a NH plate like it on their DMV web site, but many states have brat charity plates.

When I drive, I try my best to avoid moo drivers because they are busy "multitasking" by yapping on their cell phones, yelling at their brats and doing all the other "important" things breeders do.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: #2514: Breeder vanity license plates
October 22, 2007
We already invest in children via our fucking taxes. I am glad George Bush vetoed that SCHIP bill. Right the fuck on... Thank you
October 22, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We already invest in children via our fucking
> taxes. I am glad George Bush vetoed that SCHIP
> bill. Right the fuck on... Thank you

You got that right! We get much higher percentages of our income confiscated "for the children" than those who shit out the kids.

I am also very happy that Bush's veto stood up last week. I even called someone at his hotline (something I never did before with any President) to congratulate him and tell him that I pay for too many welfare programs as it is and do not want to pay for another one.

Here in MA, there are also "spay/neuter" plates for pets like this one: http://www.mass.gov/rmv/express/mac.htm. There are plates like it in other states as well. If I had a car, I would happily buy a "spay/neuter" plate for welfare skanks and other breeders! grinning smiley

I think the most repellent vanity plate I've seen around Chicago is 'TOT MBILE'. Ick...

And yes, I'm glad W vetoed that bill-the one thing he's done right since he's been in office.
CFBoston
October 22, 2007
catmeow: Yes, I see the Invest in Kids plates around. They seem to mostly be on breeder machines. They are few and far between though. Must be the cost of raising the kids, and not having disposable income for the plate... wink

A no crapola story: About a month ago around 9 AM on my way to work - white Chevy Venture blew through a stop sign right in front of me (I had stopped and just started moving slowly - 4 way stop). I blew my horn - mom didn't even flinch (!) Talk about a possessed woman on a mission - she didn't even SLOW DOWN for the stop sign! Two seconds earlier and I would have lost the passenger side of my car!
October 22, 2007
CFBoston Wrote:>

> A no crapola story: About a month ago around 9 AM
> on my way to work - white Chevy Venture blew
> through a stop sign right in front of me (I had
> stopped and just started moving slowly - 4 way
> stop). I blew my horn - mom didn't even flinch
> (!) Talk about a possessed woman on a mission -
> she didn't even SLOW DOWN for the stop sign! Two
> seconds earlier and I would have lost the
> passenger side of my car!

I have seen that too. They are freaking oblivious. It's them and bay-bee, other drivers do not exist. I saw one moo who did not see a garbage truck and plowed into it at about 30 mph or so. That damaged her 4-runner really bad. Dumb bitch - clueless.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
I'm in Messychusetts, as well, and I HATE HATE HATE those fucking plates.

We have the Red Sox plates on the Catmobile. Yeah, they benefit the Jimmy Fund, which is for rugrats with cancer. That's the official charity of the Red Sox. But that doesn't bother me too much, because for one thing, no one can help having cancer, and for another, anything that comes out of cancer research will benefit people of all ages with the disease.

The main reason we got the plates is that we LOVE the Sox, and it's cool to have the Sox logo on our plates. Especially now that they're going to the World Series again. GOOOOO SOX!
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
I have to admit something. Three weeks ago, I bought a HUGEASS SUV. We're moving, and I needed something big enough to transport my 10 pets across the country. That's why I got it. I sure as hell don't have a brat plate, but I did outfit the thing with a very special bumper sticker.

"Follow me to the abortion clinic"

I've already gotten shit for it.
Anonymous User
October 23, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> "Follow me to the abortion clinic"
>
> I've already gotten shit for it.

Bahahhaha! Tell us what has been going on! Of course we have to put up with their fetus-humping stickers!
October 24, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> I sure as hell don't have a brat plate, but I did outfit the
> thing with a very special bumper sticker.
>
>

SWEET! You rock!!

The only thing you really should look out for is assholes who will vandalize your vehicle for such an "awful" bumper sticker. You know the types - the "good" Christians of the world. The same ones who murder abortion clinic doctors.
October 24, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
>

You have some big, beautiful balls.
bouncing and laughing

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Hey sprogless, I'll race you there! winking smiley
October 26, 2007
CFBoston Wrote:
> catmeow: Yes, I see the Invest in Kids plates
> around. They seem to mostly be on breeder
> machines. They are few and far between though.
> Must be the cost of raising the kids, and not
> having disposable income for the plate... wink
>

One of these plates is too much for me, since I "invest in kids" way too much through my taxes.

Because breeders have favorable tax treatment and other handouts, they have plenty of disposable income. The baby machines spend what is taken from us and given to them typically for things like vacations to Disney World and big-screen TVs; they buy this stuff right after they get their huge-ass tax refunds.

Anonymous User
October 27, 2007
DH took the sticker off. He's afraid someone will follow me home, and kill me. Being an ex- cop, he's seen awful things happen for no reason. We have a lot of fundies and gangbangers around here.

The best one I heard was if I only took Jesus into my heart, the hatred and anger would vanish in the glow of His love.
October 27, 2007
sprogless Wrote:
> DH took the sticker off. He's afraid someone will
> follow me home, and kill me. Being an ex- cop,
> he's seen awful things happen for no reason. We
> have a lot of fundies and gangbangers around
> here.
>
> The best one I heard was if I only took Jesus into
> my heart, the hatred and anger would vanish in the
> glow of His love.

Yes, some of the fundies are so full of "the glow of His love" that they kill people with our beliefs.

I'm sorry that you had to take the sticker off, but it's better to be safe than dead.

October 29, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> sprogless Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > DH took the sticker off. He's afraid someone
> will
> > follow me home, and kill me. Being an ex- cop,
> > he's seen awful things happen for no reason. We
> > have a lot of fundies and gangbangers around
> > here.
> >
> > The best one I heard was if I only took Jesus
> into
> > my heart, the hatred and anger would vanish in
> the
> > glow of His love.
>
> Yes, some of the fundies are so full of "the glow
> of His love" that they kill people with our
> beliefs.
>
> I'm sorry that you had to take the sticker off,
> but it's better to be safe than dead.

I also no longer have pro-choice stickers on my car because of the rabid pro-lifers who *will* kill or vandalize my car in the name of their Fucking God-duh. Evangelicals are the worst because the clerics are educated people who brainwash their clueless masses of followers to hurt others in the name of their god. There is a Baptist congregation who protest military funerals saying how God-duh is killing our soldiers because this country allows homosexuality. Jesus is not the "Prince of Peace" as the Holy Babble would like us to believe. Read more and see how the "son of god-duh" was nothing more than a megalomaniac who wanted power, pissed off other people for his own gain, and made it clear how no one could get to heaven without "him". I will not go searching for verses but it is there...tongue sticking out smiley
October 29, 2007
me being me, would find these fundie breeders, and put that sticker on their car. let them wipe each other out

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
October 31, 2007
That's precisely part of the reason I haven't put bumper stickers on my car...don't need any vandalism.

Although, now that I'll be driving to work in ridiculous traffic, I wanna get one that says "if your mom had used birth control, we wouldn't have a traffic jam right now." The boi says that's not offensive enough and I should make it "if your mom had had an abortion..." But I just want to get a point across, not have my car rammed smiling smiley
October 31, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> That's precisely part of the reason I haven't put
> bumper stickers on my car...don't need any
> vandalism.
>
> Although, now that I'll be driving to work in
> ridiculous traffic, I wanna get one that says "if
> your mom had used birth control, we wouldn't have
> a traffic jam right now." The boi says that's not
> offensive enough and I should make it "if your mom
> had had an abortion..." But I just want to get a
> point across, not have my car rammed smiling smiley

You could also mention something about USA border being sealed and not having illegals poring into the USA. Just a dream, I'll go back to sleep now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login