Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Shape of a Moo

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
The Shape of a Moo
October 22, 2007
There is a new entry on there about some bint who popped the first brat a month after graduating high school. She pats herself on the back because she was an honor student, head cheerleader, blah blah blah. Her own mother was so proud!

For someone so wonderful, her spelling is god awful! If she was such a great student, why wasn't she smart enough to keep her legs closed? Why wasn't she off to college in the fall?

Of course now she is blathering about having a brat at 18 was the best thing she could have ever done! Its all worth it looking into the shitrag's eyes! Her life is so wonderful! Now she wants to further her education!

Makes me want to puke!
Re: The Shape of a Moo
October 22, 2007
Theresa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is a new entry on there about some bint who
> popped the first brat a month after graduating
> high school. She pats herself on the back because
> she was an honor student, head cheerleader, blah
> blah blah. Her own mother was so proud!
>
> For someone so wonderful, her spelling is god
> awful! If she was such a great student, why wasn't
> she smart enough to keep her legs closed? Why
> wasn't she off to college in the fall?
>
> Of course now she is blathering about having a
> brat at 18 was the best thing she could have ever
> done! Its all worth it looking into the shitrag's
> eyes! Her life is so wonderful! Now she wants to
> further her education!
>
> Makes me want to puke!

When I was 18, getting knocked up in high school was not an acceptable thing to do. People just did not do it. It was not cool, and it looked very, very stupid. By all means it was. Many fellows were too ashamed to admit that they were even having sex. They knew that sex could take one down a baby road in a hurry. No one wanted that. No one approved of that. Most agreed that pregnancy in high school was a mistake and everyone knew it. Something has changed. These wanna moos have decided to breed irresponsibly. To add to it all, when an 18 year old has a kid today, somehow it is great and everyone pretends to be happy. Who are they kidding? I know what everyone around is thinking (what a dub ass!). They just will not say it. And why? You can thank the famous pro-natal Hollywood. Kids are toys and entertainment. They are not hard work and responsibility. At least that is what the Hollywood wants all of the USA to believe. It seems to me that only the CF know it and say it just how it is.

By the way, it appears to me that people with high IQ are the only ones that question parenthood. What is funny is these are also the people who earn more, have more and are responsible citizens. If breeders had any remnants of brains, they would be asking CF many, many questions. There would be a lot they could learn.
Ketchup
Re: The Shape of a Moo
October 22, 2007
Anyone notice how the baby that woman is holding in the main photo looks abnormally obese?? Seriously, there might be something wrong with that kid.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login