Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

True office confessions and CF

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
True office confessions and CF
October 23, 2007
10.23.07 11:52a
I just found out that one of my coworkers got a raise because she had a baby and asked for a raise so that she could afford daycare. I understand that she needs more money, but so do I, and I think the fact that I chose NOT to have a child I can't afford indicates that I'm responsible and practical. Don't I deserve a raise for making the smart decision to not incur expenses that I can't afford?? Seriously, if it's the only way I can get a raise, I'm prefectly capable of popping out a kid, but it's absurd that I can't get a raise because I'm not reproducing.
Re: True office confessions and CF
October 23, 2007
If this girl (who had a kid) was working for a company like the one I'm at, she would not get very far. I've seen girls leave for a maternity leave and never make it back - the company would not re-hire them. They would not fire them, they simply "lay them off". grinning smiley Needless to say, the people who have worked at this place for a long time are CF people. Figures, we are open 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. Not a breeder friendly place. drinking coffee I love it. I never get asked when will I have a family - my boss does not want anyone to do it. In fact, it appears that CF fellows get the top pay - because they are reliable and always work holidays - no questions asked. By the way, this company does not pay for family medical either - employee only. People with kids pay $400/month or so. I think this is as fair as it gets. If someone does not want to suffer - by all means - they pay 100% for sterilization. Goes to show why I do not want to leave this place - no breeders to mess with me.
October 23, 2007
Techie, which company do you work for? Does it have offices throughout the USA/world?

It sounds like a place that belongs on the Best Places for Working Childfree People list. I have said before that we need such a list; all I can do now is use the Best Places for Working Moooooothers as a list of employers to avoid.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
October 24, 2007
When working, I try my damnedest to stay away from the Most Family Friendly Workplaces because I know I will end up taking it up the ass from the breeder co-workers. "Family Friendly" means the childfree will work all of the shit shifts regardless of seniority or competence. Holidays are not supposed to be important to us since we do not have those screamers at home. It is far worse when the CF female does not have a boyfriend or husband because she is expected to allow herself to be chained at work as she...ahem...has "no life" since there is no guy bouncing the bed springs with her.
October 24, 2007
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If this girl (who had a kid) was working for a
> company like the one I'm at, she would not get
> very far. I've seen girls leave for a maternity
> leave and never make it back - the company would
> not re-hire them. They would not fire them, they
> simply "lay them off". grinning smiley

I love it! It is about time that the breeders get payback. If/When the little moolettes do come back from mooternity leave, they expect a lighter work load while everyone must do extra without the additional pay. I temped at a place where a woman had taken moo leave. The mom did come back but was resentful that she no longer had her position as the admin-assistant to the VP. The Veep, who was really a good guy, DID put her in another position that did not affect her pay. He got used to the moo's replacement, who was better at the job. With choices come consequences. If the woman wanted to keep that position, she could have aborted or not gotten preggo in the first place! I am glad, at least, one company lays off these moos. grinning smiley
October 24, 2007
""Family Friendly" means the childfree will work all of the shit shifts regardless of seniority or competence."

Because we have no family. Family only means children, or the blood relations who are "required" to care for said children for free. Family, to breeders, has nothing to do with other people, only themselves. After all, we all must have been made in test tubes since we don't know the importance of "Family"...you know, kids. Parents? Aunts? Uncles? Grandparents? Cousins? Nieces? Nephews? They just don't count in breeder world, beyond "what can they give me for free?"

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
October 24, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> Techie, which company do you work for? Does it
> have offices throughout the USA/world?
>
That's what I'd like to know, Techie. I'd clean toilets to get out of this breeder-pleasing office. I just want to be treated like a valued employee/person rather than a workhorse that has no life.

Where are these places and is there really a list out there?
October 24, 2007
Guest Wrote:
> catmeow Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Techie, which company do you work for? Does it
> > have offices throughout the USA/world?
> >
> That's what I'd like to know, Techie. I'd clean
> toilets to get out of this breeder-pleasing
> office. I just want to be treated like a valued
> employee/person rather than a workhorse that has
> no life.
>
> Where are these places and is there really a list
> out there?

Well, Guest, I do not want to post it on the forum. Last thing I need is for some moo to read this ( and you know they do ) and take legal action against my employer. There will go any good treatment that we may have right now. We work hard for what we get. It is just some moos and duhs that feel they must get it all, all the time.

I can say this much. Any company with less than certain number of employees (50, I believe), does not have to comply with Federal Family Act Law and other attachments. Some states may impose other wise, but many do not. These employers could be anything like an accounting firm, law firm, a small government contractor (like a lab or an investigation services firm), a small contractor to a large company (engineering firm), you get the idea. Now days, companies are reluctant to providing any extra benefits if they do not have to by law.

One you get into larger companies, some will stand by moos like crazy. Some are starting to feel the dead weight and dump it - the legal way. A large company, when they do employee cuts, are starting to look at a cost per employee. We all know that moos and duhs cost more to keep. They are the first ones to go.

Now, if your immediate supervisor is a duh or a moo, you are in trouble. It can get mighty ugly. They could have you, the CF do all the work and credit/reward/pay bonus to other moos and duhs because "their chyldrain go to the same school". That is where the unfairness comes. If you are in sales, for example, you may get bad leads and make no commission. If you are in teaching/instructing, you may get the worst classes. If you are an RN in a hospital, they may keep you in ER forever. Immediate supervisor does not care about the company - it is all about them and their breeder gang. Needless to say, your pay, your productivity and yourself may suffer.

If you are in the bad situation already and they are fucking you, I would have to know a particular situation to know what to do. Many times you can lie your way out, sometimes you cannot. If you just started at a job, do not say much but feel it out. Take your time, it make take a long time, but be patient. If you see it's a moo joint, be careful. Do not divulge anything. You can say "my family" and it could mean dogs, cats, fish, pets, cousins, you get it. Always ask for "time with family". If asked how old your kids are, tell them either your nephew's or niece's or some neighbor's kids that you see once in a while. Keep your distance. Keep your life - your life. They have no way of knowing that niece does not live with you. Do not be their friend - they are not your friend. Good luck.
Anonymous User
October 24, 2007
Responsible people are ALWAYS punished. Try not to get yourself in a bad place? Fuck you! It's that way with kids (if you were responsible enough to not pop one out, no one wants to help you out when you need it). It's that way with finances (how come I can't get a loan because I was responsible enough to NOT mire myself in credit cards and buy a bunch of shit I didn't actually have the money for during college so now they say I don't have enough credit history?). It's that way with work (if you do well at work, you just get more work and have to take over for the slackers too).

When the hell is someone going to let ME run the world???
October 25, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> Responsible people are ALWAYS punished. Try not
> to get yourself in a bad place? Fuck you! It's
> that way with kids (if you were responsible enough
> to not pop one out, no one wants to help you out
> when you need it). It's that way with finances
> (how come I can't get a loan because I was
> responsible enough to NOT mire myself in credit
> cards and buy a bunch of shit I didn't actually
> have the money for during college so now they say
> I don't have enough credit history?). It's that
> way with work (if you do well at work, you just
> get more work and have to take over for the
> slackers too).
>
> When the hell is someone going to let ME run the
> world???

Well, here we go. If the credit is extended to irresponsible people, they do not repay. As we all see the credit system is not working out too well after all. (Just look at housing in the USA) On the other hand, if your credit history prevents large amounts from being borrowed, you are less likely to become an identity theft victim (Illegals need money too, you know) and have to repay money that someone has stolen. Credit is not issued properly (Credit Bureaus are out of control), but that is a whole different story.

If you do not spit out droppings, you may actually have cash to buy things. Regular credit card debt is costly (to consumer) and undesirable.

You are in much better shape than you state you are. You have one thing that many others do not have. RESPONSIBILITY. Try to find that in breeders.

You can and will go further with low credit rather than bad credit. You will be able to take better care of yourself than any breeder ever will.
You cannot see it because no one around you is doing it. But look, you saw the CF and it was great. The rest will follow.

K12144, if you want to know how to get stuff with low credit and then get your credit score to 800, than PM to me. I can explain. Stupid moos may not.
October 25, 2007
Techie Wrote:

> Well, here we go. If the credit is extended to
> irresponsible people, they do not repay. As we
> all see the credit system is not working out too
> well after all. (Just look at housing in the USA)
> On the other hand, if your credit history prevents
> large amounts from being borrowed, you are less
> likely to become an identity theft victim
> (Illegals need money too, you know) and have to
> repay money that someone has stolen. Credit is
> not issued properly (Credit Bureaus are out of
> control), but that is a whole different story.

All one has to do is look at the huge foreclosure issue right now and see how credit was issued to irresponsible people. Most people in foreclosure are moos and daddios who felt that house and backyard were worth a huge-ass mortgage of well over $100K along with adjustable rate interests. Then...they wonder how they got in over their heads. It is almost always breeders who try to tell me how I was stupid for being a renter. "I am a homeowner," was the smug remarks. I would quietly remind these idiots that they did not own shit as long as they were writing out those cheques to the bank or other lender.

Young people are also often very stupid when it comes to credit. They whine how they were lured into getting charge cards a college with ice-cream parties and the like. Instead of maybe using the cards to charge textbooks and repay immediately, they party like there is no tomorrow or buy the latest threads. Yet, they cry how they were "tricked" and do not repay. My belief is how higher education is not producing smarter adults.

I know about credit and being stupid. I had to pay off a Citibank charge of over $3 grand that got sold to a debt lawyer. I got subpoenaed for small claims court. I had no clue at the time how the Statue of Limitations was up so I called to make payment arrangements to avoid going before a judge. In a way, I am glad I had to suffer and pay it off despite knowing later that I could have legally gotten out of it. I learned a horrible lesson despite the fact I used credit unwisely when my soon-to-be ex claimed to be sick and I paid for his medical care as well as some living expenses on charge cards when my salary even with the OT was not enough. I'd rather suffer now than later when it comes to Karma.

I get credit card offers in the mail and toss them. I have a couple of cards with very small limits to rebuild my horrible credit score. I get offers to raise my limit all of the time to which I say, "NO thank-you!!!" I am tired of Dems saying we must bail out these stupid home buyers. I certainly did not expect Uncle Sam to hand me money when I was paying the debt lawyers off!
October 25, 2007
amethusos* Wrote:

> All one has to do is look at the huge foreclosure
> issue right now and see how credit was issued to
> irresponsible people. Most people in foreclosure
> are moos and daddios who felt that house and
> backyard were worth a huge-ass mortgage of well
> over $100K along with adjustable rate interests.

It was a moo theory of keeping up with the Joneses. What they forgot is that they had to repay what they borrowed. If duh lost his job, moo is SOL. Credit line gets taken out. Even more is owed. Yeah, baby!!!

> Then...they wonder how they got in over their
> heads. It is almost always breeders who try to
> tell me how I was stupid for being a renter. "I am
> a homeowner," was the smug remarks. I would
> quietly remind these idiots that they did not own
> shit as long as they were writing out those
> cheques to the bank or other lender.

I bet they are wishing they were renting. These moos bought those homes very very overpriced. Now, they cannot give them away. They freaking wish they had a head on their shoulders to calculate if owning a home was better than renting or the other way around.

> Young people are also often very stupid when it
> comes to credit. They whine how they were lured
> into getting charge cards a college with ice-cream
> parties and the like. Instead of maybe using the
> cards to charge textbooks and repay immediately,
> they party like there is no tomorrow or buy the
> latest threads. Yet, they cry how they were
> "tricked" and do not repay. My belief is how
> higher education is not producing smarter adults.

They are not learning much in college because they did not go there to learn. Their parents sent them there without knowing that the child is freaking useless. The only thing their child knows how to do is get knocked up and live with older parents like a looser.

> I know about credit and being stupid. I had to pay
> off a Citibank charge of over $3 grand that got
> sold to a debt lawyer. I got subpoenaed for small
> claims court. I had no clue at the time how the
> Statue of Limitations was up so I called to make
> payment arrangements to avoid going before a
> judge. In a way, I am glad I had to suffer and pay
> it off despite knowing later that I could have
> legally gotten out of it. I learned a horrible
> lesson despite the fact I used credit unwisely
> when my soon-to-be ex claimed to be sick and I
> paid for his medical care as well as some living
> expenses on charge cards when my salary even with
> the OT was not enough. I'd rather suffer now than
> later when it comes to Karma.

At least you did not have kyds who suck you dry. You can separate from SO and recover. Kyds? Good luck. Society expects parents to dump money into kyds and do not question.

> I get credit card offers in the mail and toss
> them. I have a couple of cards with very small
> limits to rebuild my horrible credit score. I get
> offers to raise my limit all of the time to which
> I say, "NO thank-you!!!" I am tired of Dems saying
> we must bail out these stupid home buyers. I
> certainly did not expect Uncle Sam to hand me
> money when I was paying the debt lawyers off!

Why bail out stupid people? Because they Had to own the largest shack on the street? If these people do not learn consequences, this country will fail. Kyds who always get bailed out by parents, do they get anywhere? Nope. Nor will these adults if Dems keep feeding them.
October 25, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> It's that way with finances
> (how come I can't get a loan because I was
> responsible enough to NOT mire myself in credit
> cards and buy a bunch of shit I didn't actually
> have the money for during college so now they say
> I don't have enough credit history?).

Amen! I got denied a credit card for exactly that reason when I was 29. I sent them a letter telling them I was a responsible adult who didn't owe a dime to anyone, had never been on welfare, etc. They told me they would "reconsider" my application. I told them: fuck you, I don't want your card anymore.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2007
Hopefully it'll get better (I plan on getting a credit card soon and I'll just charge stupid shit on it and then pay it off. Unfortunately the utility bills are in the boi's name--our electric company reports to credit companies--but he needs the credit booster too. He's got a lot of credit card debt [started his own business a couple years ago, and of course that leaves you poor, so he was charging groceries and stuff, not like he was being an irresponsible cock])

But I mean, I was turned down for a $2000 personal loan at the bank I WORKED at because of my lack of credit. That's why it worries me--if I need a new car, like if mine breaks, I am FUCKED.
November 01, 2007
It really chaps my ass that the harder you work, the more upstanding you are, the responsible you grow to be, the harder you get fucked. It makes me sick.

On the other hand, welfare scum get every liberty afforded to them because they are "disadvantaged." Fuck them. Breeders get exceptions made for them all the time because we have to think of the CHYYLLLDREEENN.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login