Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2515 Teen Girls

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2515 Teen Girls
October 24, 2007
That seems to be the trend today: bleached out hair, trashy clothes, overdone make up - all before they are even in high school.

Up until the day I moved out of my parents' house, my mother was constantly on me about what I was wearing and how I looked, and I dressed pretty conservatively!

Things change, and NOT for the better. Today's mawms want to be their daughters' best friends, not their parent. Some of the trashy mothers look just as bad as the daughters.
Re: 2515 Teen Girls
October 24, 2007
KFLL, the moo at the airport in Las Vegas was just as trashy looking as her daughter. You are 100% how most mawms want to be their daughters' best friends rather than a parent who is to teach that child to become a responsible adult who will be able to function in society. I dread what society will become when these trashy kids come of age. In the mall when I lived in the Orlando area, there was always the "hip moo" whose pre-teen daughter as young as 8 or 9 would have "big hair" and sequined tank tops with statements of "Spoiled Rotten", "Brat", "Princess", and the like. Of course, these little girls had attitudes coming out of their asss like nobody's business! One moo had her young son with her in the mall and her ass cheeks were sticking out of her shorts. Lovely example for her son...lurking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login