Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2524 Rioting Assholes

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2524 Rioting Assholes
October 31, 2007
What FINE adults these young people have grown up to be! Wow. Their pahrunts must be so proud. It really does prove that the more money you spend on your kid's education, the better person he/she will become! We're missing out on so much by not breeding. Geez. (sarcasm OFF)

What assholes, seriously. Obviously, these are kids who were raised to be accountable for nothing, were pandered to and babied, excuses made for, standards lowered, and protected by moo and duh their whole lives. Totally sickening.
Re: 2524 Rioting Assholes
October 31, 2007
I've lived in two towns that both had TWICE YEARLY drunken college riots, and the only reason for it was...well...there was no reason for it except when you cram several thousand drunks onto the street with all the bars, and then shut off the alcohol at 2am, rioting is usually the result.

Too bad people won't riot for actual reasons while they're sober, because property damage is the ONLY THING that will bring about any sort of change.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
October 31, 2007
There were never riots when I was in college, but man people were assholes. During pledging season, all the "Greek societies" out on their front porches singing stupid songs in the middle of the night (I always felt like yelling out the window, "YOU SOUND LIKE A FUCKING GIRL SCOUT CAMP!!") Or the drunken cocksuckers getting in fights or being loud in the middle of the night. Or the people and their loud alarm clocks they didn't wake up to (one guy next door to my ex not only had his alarm set as a shitty-ass, static-y radio station, and not only did he turn it up really loud so it woke up EVERYBODY, and not only did he not wake up to it right away...but when he DID wake up, at 6 a.m. on a Saturday, he woudl FUCKING HIT SNOOZE FOR AN HOUR so EVERYBODY got woken up every fucking ten minutes. My ex would never let me do anything, but one day when he wasn't there and this guy wasn't waking up to his clock, I got pissed. I went next door and woke his ass up. Like this: "[bang] WAKE [bang] THE [bang] FUCK [bang] UP!!" Oh, he woke up. And by the time he hit the hall, I was long gone too.

My college always pissed me off. They had this whole slogan about being responsible, but they sure as hell didn't make people live by it. Get drunk and go on a rampage and bust up a bunch of dorm furniture and break windows? Get pissed off because you think someone in your hall complained about your loud-ass friend being a cock and got him thrown off the basketball team and so you threaten this guy, to the point of standing outside his door and talking loudly about what you're going to do to him and he has to move to a different room? Think they threw ANY of those fuckers out of the dorms? Hell no! I sure as hell would. If I made my students sign a compact that they'll be responsible people, you bet your ass I'll hold them accountable in a bigass way if they're not. There's no excuse for that shit.
November 01, 2007
Here's the follow-up, "Nabbed student in ’sorry’ state," featuring the predictable phony apologies: http://tinyurl.com/yo3h3p

For a good laugh, take a look at the "Series Chumps" photo gallery under Dylan Baker's picture. grinning smiley

Not only are the welfare skanks shitty parents to their basturds, the well-to-do suck at raising kids too.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
November 02, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've lived in two towns that both had TWICE YEARLY
> drunken college riots, and the only reason for it
> was...well...there was no reason for it except
> when you cram several thousand drunks onto the
> street with all the bars, and then shut off the
> alcohol at 2am, rioting is usually the result.

All of these drunken riots in my area had been going on from the early '70's till at least 2001, so it's not a new thing. I believe college students have been acting like asshats since there were college age students with disposable income who weren't afraid of dying from the plague.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login