Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo writing--post #2527

Posted by CJ 
CJ
Moo writing--post #2527
November 01, 2007
No doubt, Catmeow, that piece is totally lame. Who told this goofy Moo to go it alone with one kyd (or are there two? Who's Giovanni, anyway?).
Another chick who wanted to "have it all," apparently. And if working out is such torture, why hire a personal trainer? Talk about wasting money! And of course, the little shit won't let her sleep in the a.m. How about sending her back to bed! It won't kill her to get up after sunrise.

Note the bitchy attitude toward the neighbor who has the time and freedom to travel overseas. Well, who wanted the kyd? That's the choice you made, right?

Moo humor must be a completely different genre. I don't get it at all!shrug
Re: Moo writing--post #2527
November 01, 2007
I read it and was completely confused. Humor? Where? She's just sooooo BIZZY.

I caught the part about the neighbor, also. Bitch, PLEASE! Some people make smart choices about their lives, you obviously have not.

Relieved not to be invited to the dinner party? Hardly. She's probably seething that she won't have the opportunity to sit in a room with all her friends and blather on and on about her offspring.

And for her information, her "bizzy day" consists of shit I get done in the evenings, AFTER having worked a full day at the office.

Christmas is coming, I hope someone buys her a clue.
November 01, 2007
This is bullshit. She has a fucking nanny for god's sake! And she has time for a personal trainer and includes that in her "busy" time, not her "me time". If she was so concerned about finishing her writing, cancel the trainer.

And you're right CJ, no kid needs to be up from 3 to 7 am. It sounds like the brat gets away with everything-like not eating her fish dinner-cause moo feels sorry for her.

Still all moo can do is complain. This is just an example of a moo looking for attention and pity after screwing up her life trying to be superhuman and have it all. Whine your life away, moo.
November 01, 2007
Oh GAWD is this chick a dumb bitch!

Go to this link: http://www.oprah.com/omagazine/200605/omag_200605_kogan.jhtml scroll to page 2 and read the paragraph starting with, "Then, just when I decided I could....." and read the paragraph right after that.

Say WHAAAA? THEY have a daughter together yet the "boyfriend" lives on another continent so HE can share custody of a son he's also got????? Hmmmmm. Sounds to me like someone is living a double life. They only see each other every 2 months? Hmmm.... Envy of her married friends? I highly doubt it.

It must suck to be so stupid.
Nour
November 01, 2007
OMG, KFLL, not to mention that the kid will grow up without the dad around. Way to go, assholes.
November 01, 2007
This lame excuse for writing is what can happen when you have way too much time on your hands; moos have no idea of what "busy" really means.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login