Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

problems logging in

Posted by mercurior NLI 
mercurior NLI
problems logging in
November 02, 2007
tried to log in but i cant post any topics, or start a thread or reply as it keeps asking for my password and screen name which i had a new password sent.
mercurior NLI
Re: problems logging in
November 02, 2007
nope i requested a new password, ttried it, and it kept saying i need to sign in again, it shows i am a member, and i can read my old posts and the new ones since i last signed on, but.. nothing i cant reply unless i use a guest name.

dont know whats going on.

cant read any personal messages either
mercurior (NLI)
November 03, 2007
still having problems logging in, can a mod or someone check.

i know i am on a different ip but i miss talking on here
November 05, 2007
going to try once more. the mod or anyone else can email me on my normal email address. and try to sort it out for me

edit... yaya i am in thank you whoever did it

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login