Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, it happened!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Well, it happened!
November 05, 2007
Yes, this is RowanFaust, and as of 31.10.07 Hallowe'en, Mercurior & I are officially married! :bal

This is my new log-in name here, part of Merc's name grinning smiley

Let's all celebrate :beer:chug cos Merc and I are exqusitely happy!

Legalised 69 sex never felt so good winking smiley
Anonymous User
Re: Well, it happened!
November 05, 2007
Congratulations!! May you enjoy a long childfree union!
November 05, 2007
Congrads! And belated Merry Samhain! Best wishes to you both.
November 05, 2007
Yay for the two of you!
Cheers!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 05, 2007
Congrats, you two!
Anonymous User
November 05, 2007
Best Wishes and Congratulations!
k-man
November 05, 2007
Good luck and best wishes for a long, happy union!
Ketchup
November 05, 2007
Congrats!!
November 05, 2007
:bal

Congrats to both of you!
Anonymous User
November 06, 2007
Thanx so much, Everyone :sw
Anonymous User
November 06, 2007
So when are you guys having kids?...
Gotcha!!!
Congratulations!
Safeflower
smiling smiley
November 06, 2007
Dear Williwonka & Mercurior,
I feel like I know you guys and so I am very happy for you both. It's such a nice feeling to find someone you can share your life with. It's an even better feeling to have your love and devotion to one another publicly proclaimed. This begins a very happy time in your lives. Any troubles are but shadows - they pass and are gone.
Blessings to you and your marriage.
Best regards,
Safeflower
Annie
November 06, 2007
Huzzah and Mazel tov! May the two of your have a long and happy and stress-free union (how could you not, you're CF!!!).

Congratulations!
CJ
November 07, 2007
Congrats! May you have a long, happy life together!
November 08, 2007
thanks everyone, we have a few more things to sort out here. me committing murder on 3 of the users her dad is dealing with.

breeders naturally. so got that wonderful thing to deal with

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Nour
November 08, 2007
Congratulations!! If/when you post pics on your blog, do let us know!
::hugs, smiles::
November 09, 2007
Mon Congrats you sweeties!

Best wishes for a long, abundant, prosperous, and wonderful life together!
Anonymous User
November 14, 2007
CONGRATS, YOU TWO!!! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
November 17, 2007
Congratulations! smiling smiley
Anonymous User
November 18, 2007
Yea! I feel as if I know you! Well I did hear Mercs voice and see his piccy. Wonderful, wonderful. Good luck with the breeder and her hellspawn. I reading about them somewhere....
November 30, 2007
pictures will be up soon, once i recover from the flight, with any luck monday at the latest.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
December 01, 2007
updated, heres one picture link

and rowan (in the hat with her cf friend)

December 03, 2007
Lookin' good you two!

smiling smiley

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 03, 2007
in tbe other pictures i look like i have watched the ring they just seemed to catch me as i moed must be my terror of photos being taken wink

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login