Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2530 Cancer vs Breeding

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2530 Cancer vs Breeding
November 05, 2007
What a stupid twat. Get the cross off your back, somebody needs the wood.

What about the kid that will grow up without a mother?
Re: 2530 Cancer vs Breeding
November 05, 2007
Because it isn't about raising a child, it's about being a mothe-I mean martyr, which are two vastly different things. If one actually wanted to raise a child, they would consider the effect their life (or death) would have on their child, they would consider that they might be passing on something terrible to their child, they would consider that to do the work of raising said child they actually have to be alive.

When one wants to be a mothe-I mean martyr, what they are really saying is "I want to be pregnant, I want a baby to dress up, I want a baby shower with presents, I want ooh's and ahh's and "when is it due?" I want a shopping spree for maternity clothes, I want to be told I am glowing." The child is merely an inconvenient necessity that one must endure.

And a seriously ill mother?? What is a better, and more pathetic martyr than that? What could possibly elicit more sympathy than a women who will "never see her daughter get married", "never see her son's grandchildren", who wastes away as the fruit of her loins grieves by her bedside?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login