Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2532 Married Couples With Kids Living Apart

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2532 Married Couples With Kids Living Apart
November 05, 2007
First off, the woman is dumber than a box of hair if she thinks this is for any reason other than the mayun doesn't want to hear the screaming noise of an infant, the drama of a teenager, or just the day to day monotonous bullshit of having a kid in their hair.

Real estate prices? I doubt it. Living habits? Hardly.

Dumb cunts like this give all women a bad name.
Re: 2532 Married Couples With Kids Living Apart
November 05, 2007
What a pair of asshats. Really? They love each other SO MUCH yet neither of them can bear to change any aspect of their personal lives to live together? Oooh, NY is SOOOOO EXPENSIVE, that we can afford to have a wedding, and children, but can't possibly afford to combine their households? BULLSHIT.

I agree with KFL, this guy has cleverly found a hole to screw when ever he wants, and a way to keep her happy by giving her kids he rarely has to interact with. Since they're still married, he also doesn't have to pay child support!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: 2532 Married Couples With Kids Living Apart
November 05, 2007
Feh, you got a point there re: the guy not having to pay child support. It probably is cheaper for the husband to have his own place even if he is giving to the second household (the wife's) than to divorce and pay support. The woman probably acts very married while this guy may have all sorts of fun when he is not as his wife's.
You know the weird thing though - the guy is probably in his 70's. See the part where she convinced him to consider children in his late 60's. So if he's out getting ass on the side, wow what a player!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login