Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another CL post - hillarious!

Posted by Rusky 
Rusky
Another CL post - hillarious!
November 07, 2007
I am always looking for funny stuff. This one here tops it. I am laughing right now.

Here it is:

women wonder why men use them????? - m4ww - 30

Reply to: pers-471319744@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-11-06, 10:35PM MST

Because if we didn't you would just keep doing what you do to us. We would get shafted either way. Cheating, lying, gold digging bitches. You all can suck my mother fucken dick ha ha ha.......... On a different note: True love, good man! Give me a break. I see adds on here for women wanting Mr tall 6 ft dummy, dark and handsome with 8 inches preferably more. Good for you dumb whore take those idiots. What I'm getting at here is you think you can name your piece of ass and you can't biggen. Maybe you should bring your fat ass to the club and find that man then. Good luck with that. Pretty sad when the woman thinks that is what she deserves. She just happens to be a fat slob with a smelly hole, 8 or more kids living in some shit hole she doesn't clean, shitty attitude, mouth like a $2 dollar hooker, smoking 2 packs of cigs a day and teaching her kids nothing except to be a waist of life hood rat, who will be locked up at best. Don't get me wrong, there are many men that should be wiped from the planet as well.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 471319744

Here is the link to the post:

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/stp/471319744.html
Re: Another CL post - hillarious!
November 08, 2007
I would not for the life of me try to look for someone on Craig's List if I was a single person. Gads...most of these men who post like this have more than a few problems. They have more than a touch of misogyny. It is easy for this guy and others to claim that many of the women on the dating sites have all of these kids but do not say anything about themselves. When I was looking years ago, many fellas on these dating sites state how they do not want "fat chicks" and make comments of beauty. I loved to tell these jerks how they wasted their six bucks when they messaged me. I told them that I did not live up to their impossible standards. I do not know what it is with many of these men who think they are so "wonderful". Men do as much using of women as women do to men so they should really shut up.
November 08, 2007
I agree. I've seen some of the posts that women have out there on various singles sites - it's funhy to go out there to look just for a laugh.

These stank hos think they can have any guy they want and the guy is going to be thankful that he is loved by someone. Most wanna be breeder women only want a wallet, not a man.
November 08, 2007
Hilarious? No, he sounds like a misogynistic asswipe who can't get laid and is projecting his faults onto the women he meets.
November 08, 2007
"Wahhhh! The bitches dun respekt me! Dey jus take my money and aren't hot...Why dun no bitches give me love? I meet a bitch and she just back talk when I tell her to stay home and I be takin' care of everything...den she go out anyway, so I smack her and she leave! Bitches dun got no respect for a man with a six pack in the fridge."

Yeah, real funny...and by funny I mean pathetic. I am sure he's got LOADS of money and gold digging bitches with they hands all up in his pockets trying to steal his booboo...and by booboo I mean meth.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 08, 2007
He's probably in his thirties, still living with his mother, doesn't work and hasn't had a girlfriend in years or never.
Anonymous User
November 08, 2007
Y'know, makes me wonder what kind of women he's been after, then. Seems most of the people complaining about people of the opposite sex (or same sex I suppose, though I've never seen this) are shallow and not worth their time, are looking in the wrong place. If all you want is the hot chick in the miniskirt or the good-looking guy, then yeah, you're going to get shallow. It seems like there are certain sorts of people (look, attitude, etc.) who are all the same, and if what you're looking at only gets you shallow, then maybe you need to change what you're looking at. There are plenty of good people out there if you look past the cliches...but apparently this doesn't occur to people.
May 11, 2008
Sounds like this dude got rubbed the wrong way by a 2 dollar hooker. Maybe he is having drunk encounters and does not wake up with what he thought he was asking for the night before. Some slut probably stole his cash or gave him disease. He sounds mad.

Someone once told me that we are what we attract. Could this be true?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login