Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Responsibility?!?!

Posted by KB 
KB
Responsibility?!?!
January 13, 2006
HA! I just read the post about the CNN story and that "minister" that's running around bitching about CF's. Not only is this guy repugnant and his reasons ridiculous, I actually had to deal with this kind of bullshit response from an UNWED IRRESPONSIBLE BREEDING LOWLIFE WHORE POTHEAD that is younger than me and squirted two out with a lowlife Duh. Friend of my mom's kid--of course she lives with my mom's friend and she supports all of them, even the lowlife abusive Duh--never went to college. My mom was talking with WHORE and she asked if I had any kids. My mom said no and the reply was, "why, doesn't she want the RESPONSIBILITY?" My mom was pretty flabberghasted, seeing as how this whore takes no real responsibility for her brats. Fukking unbelievable!
Cambion
Re: Responsibility?!?!
January 13, 2006
Pff, typical of a breeder-cow. It's the breeders who have already proven that you apparently don't need to be responsible to have sprogs - all they need is someone to care for their kids so they don't need to make any changes in their lifestyles. That would be inconvenient for them.

I feel bad for your mom's friend having to put up with Moo and her sprogs.

KB
Re: Responsibility?!?!
January 13, 2006
Yeah, my mom's friend of course doesn't want to kick her out because of the grandbabies, but hell, if it were me that bitch would be out on her azz. But see, that's why I don't have kids in the first place!
It is a tough situation, but they all made their beds. I think the Duh is back in jail--he also treats the older kiddo like crap. BIG surprise!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.