Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The replacement droppings are on the way!

Posted by catmeow 
The replacement droppings are on the way!
November 08, 2007
California Couple Expecting Triplets After Losing 3 Children in Car Crash

SANTA ANA, Calif. — A Southern California couple whose three children died when a tractor-trailer rig smashed into their minivan six months ago are expecting triplets.

Lori Coble is seven weeks pregnant with two girls and a boy, who are expected in May. The 30-year-old mother had the three embryos implanted after in vitro fertilization.

And we CF are the selfish ones--NOT!

"It's kind of a two-sided coin," Chris Coble, 36, told the Orange County Register. "We feel amazed that it's happening, but at the same time we're still mourning Kyle, Emma and Katie. Nothing will ever replace them. We feel joy for what's happening, but we're crying and missing the kids."

Hey, you retarded duh, you ARE trying to replace the dead kids with your wife's IVF. You and the broodmare will make comparisons to the kids you lost as soon as the fertlittermates are born. When the replacements do something you don't like, you will say "Kyle/Emma/Katie never did that!"

Kyle, 5; Emma, 4; and 2-year-old Katie were killed May 4 when a tractor-trailer rig slammed into the back of the family minivan on Interstate 5 in Mission Viejo. The minivan was stopped in the slow lane of traffic. The trucker was traveling an estimated 70 mph.

Lori Coble, who was driving, and her mother were injured.

The truck driver, Jorge Miguel Romero, 37, has pleaded not guilty to three misdemeanor counts of vehicular manslaughter. He could face as many as three years in prison if convicted.

Yes, moo was driving the moovan! Perhaps mooooooo was yapping on her cellphone and stopped suddenly on the interstate? Something about this tells me that the truck driver was not entirely at fault.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: The replacement droppings are on the way!
November 09, 2007
Nauseating. Can you imagine the lawsuit these people were awarded? One for each life because don't you know, they would grow up with so much potential and earning capability.

Meanwhile, nearly 8 years ago, my father was sent home from the hospital ER in the midst of a fatal heart attack, and died upon returning the 2nd time to the ER, yet we're told his life is only worth $300k in our suit.

They waited a whole 6 months before replacing the kids that were killed. Well, that's sure thoughtful of them. I hope all 3 embryos die. People like that make me sick.
November 09, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They waited a whole 6 months before replacing the
> kids that were killed. Well, that's sure
> thoughtful of them. I hope all 3 embryos die.
> People like that make me sick.

I agree...6 WHOLE months...what a wait.
Isn't losing a child supposed to the most difficult thing parents go through, ever, and no one would ever possibly understand how they could never recover from such a tragic loss? I'm sure raising the replacement triplets in that environment will be GREAT for the kids!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
November 10, 2007
It was probably some bullshit like, they got three embryos implanted in memory of their three kids that died or some bullshit.

It's like, HELLO, if you want a memorial, get a tattoo or something, shit.
November 10, 2007
K12144 Wrote:
> It was probably some bullshit like, they got three
> embryos implanted in memory of their three kids
> that died or some bullshit.
>
> It's like, HELLO, if you want a memorial, get a
> tattoo or something, shit.

Better yet, Lori and Chris, let the kids RIP and live CL for a while.

If you can grieve and accept the fact that the kids you lost will never come back, you should become foster parents to three children who need homes. If you can handle this, make it a permanent adoption.

If you cannot come to this realization, you should remain CL.

Obviously, they didn't take my advice because they are breeders. The tractor-trailer rig didn't smash into their minivan hard enough.

Breeders suck!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
November 10, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > They waited a whole 6 months before replacing
> the
> > kids that were killed. Well, that's sure
> > thoughtful of them. I hope all 3 embryos die.
> > People like that make me sick.
>
> I agree...6 WHOLE months...what a wait.
> Isn't losing a child supposed to the most
> difficult thing parents go through, ever, and no
> one would ever possibly understand how they could
> never recover from such a tragic loss? I'm sure
> raising the replacement triplets in that
> environment will be GREAT for the kids!

Me too, a whopping 6 months? So much for the bullshit about how "each child is an individual, special, unique, irreplaceable, snowflake".
Anonymous User
December 04, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
> Feh Wrote:
> -----
> > KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > They waited a whole 6 months before replacing
> > the
> > > kids that were killed. Well, that's sure
> > > thoughtful of them. I hope all 3 embryos die.
>
> > > People like that make me sick.
> >
> > I agree...6 WHOLE months...what a wait.
> > Isn't losing a child supposed to the most
> > difficult thing parents go through, ever, and
> no
> > one would ever possibly understand how they
> could
> > never recover from such a tragic loss? I'm
> sure
> > raising the replacement triplets in that
> > environment will be GREAT for the kids!
>
> Me too, a whopping 6 months? So much for the
> bullshit about how "each child is an individual,
> special, unique, irreplaceable, snowflake".

ROTF @ "snowflake!" MY ASS!!! Snowflakes melt. You don't have to care-take a snowflake for 18+ years (basically, the rest of your life!) as you do a brat!! LMBAO!!!!
December 06, 2007
kids also melt especially if u use a flamethrower ;-0 ) LOL

i wonder what names they are going to call them, i have afeeling they could name thei new batch after the old

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login