Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo drowns son, says that God told her to give the baby to him

Posted by catmeow 
Moo drowns son, says that God told her to give the baby to him
November 09, 2007
Mother Charged In Son's Drowning
Arkisha Johnson Did Not Have Custody Of Boy

MILWAUKEE -- A Milwaukee mother has been charged with drowning her 5-month-old son inside her apartment near 25th and Wells streets last month.

According to the criminal complaint, police found a notebook in Arkisha Johnson's home with a note saying that God told her to give the baby to him.

The note said God told her no one could keep the baby safe, investigators said.

Johnson did not have legal custody of the child at the time.

Investigators said she had lost custody of the baby in July because of her mental health but was given an unsupervised visit last month. Police said the baby died less than two hours after the social worker with child welfare services dropped the boy off at 10 a.m.

Police said the social worker told police that he called the woman and could hear the baby at about 10:45 a.m., but at 11:10 a.m. the woman called back saying that something was wrong with her baby.

Johnson faces charges of first-degree intentional homicide.

Yeah, the God defense. sad smiley

All breeders should burn in Hell!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
The fuck. They knew this chick was too messed up to have the kid but allowed unsupervised visits. Shit, Britney Spears doesn't even get unsupervised visits and she's just a douchebag, not certifiably insane.

They should charge whatever fuck decided she could have the kid unsupervised, too. I wonder what the father thought of all this...he probably wanted custody because he KNEW she was fucked up, so I wonder what he thought when he found out they were letting her have the kid unsupervised. (though I guess it doesn't necessarily say the babydaddy [as opposed to relatives] had the kid--just that thie babymama didn't)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login