Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"We weren't trying, but we weren't NOT trying"

Posted by Ketchup 
Has anyone else ever heard someone say that lame line when they say they're pregnant? I overheard someone say that the other day at work. Like, what the hell did you think would happen if you screwed without protection? That just because you were "not trying" that you wouldn't get pregnant? UGH!!! Makes my head asplode!!!
Re: "We weren't trying, but we weren't NOT trying"
November 12, 2007
Huh...so that's what the kids are calling it these days. It just sounds like a more "polite" way of saying "We weren't actively thinking that one of the results of unprotected sex between two fertile people is pregnancy, and then it happened anyway."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
November 12, 2007
Guh, that's my mom's line!! "Well, I went off birth control, but I didn't think I'd get pregnant!" And my mum's generally a pretty smart lady! I dunno, maybe she just stated it badly...maybe she just got pregnant sooner than she thought she would or something.
November 12, 2007
OH what an *INTELLIGENT* thing to say!

People think they are being cute by making this statement, but in reality, they are just illustrating how astoundingly stupid they really are. I'm embarrassed for them.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login