Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Moo
November 21, 2007
I don't even think the word "mom" anymore. It automatically translates in my head as moo. Same with children. It's usually sprogling, Bratlee, Snotleah, et al. Anyone else going through this?
Re: Moo
November 22, 2007
It's hard not to go through this. Everywhere we turn, somebody is spitting one out and stick it into our faces. They are freaking everywhere and there are too many of them. If I do not go anywhere, breeders send me their sprogling's pictures and postcards.

Has anyone tried going to a mall around 5pm lately? It is nauseating. That breeder stuff is everywhere. They shove it in other's people's way. Has anyone watched any movies lately - many are pro-breed.

Biological clocks, timelines, etc., is all getting stupid. They just cannot shut the hell up. Those idiots will get what's coming to them - they will fell the true dollar crunch, they will know what it's like to buy expensive food, they will know what driving to soccer practice is like when gas is $6.00 a gallon or so. Sure, go ahead, breed. Come cry to me when those 4 or 5 kids are suffering because of breeder heads.
Anonymous User
November 23, 2007
The womens movement is pro-breeder too. I've been wanting to write a letter to Ms. magazine expressing my dismay that they took the side of Uberlactater Sophie Currier.
I try to avoid going to places when I know it's jam packed with moos. BTW, notice how the term biological clock wasn't heard until the 1980's, when women started cracking into jobs that were male-dominated. More bs from the media IMHO.
November 23, 2007
sharon j. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The womens movement is pro-breeder too.

So true! That's why I no longer identify with the feminist movement, the moos have hijacked it.

> BTW, notice how the term
> biological clock wasn't heard until the 1980's,
> when women started cracking into jobs that were
> male-dominated.

A CF friend of mine is in her 50s, and she's told me she thinks that even though it's the 21st century, it's actually harder for a woman to say she's childfree now. It seems like we've actually taken a step backwards.

Damn moos shrug
Anonymous User
November 23, 2007
Techie wrote:

If I do not go
> anywhere, breeders send me their sprogling's
> pictures and postcards.

That drives me friggin crazy!!! Each xmas season I get like 20 of those and they go right in the shredder.

As if I really want to see their fugly brats face all thru the holidays.
November 23, 2007
liz Wrote:
> A CF friend of mine is in her 50s, and she's told
> me she thinks that even though it's the 21st
> century, it's actually harder for a woman to say
> she's childfree now. It seems like we've actually
> taken a step backwards.

It's true. Even the ones who call themselves radical feminists are pro-breeders, SAHMs, titfeeders, etc. It sickens me.
Anonymous User
November 24, 2007
Quote from The New Victorians by Rene Denfeld: page 181.
"Once again, women are defined by their family roles," dissenting feminsist Katha Pollitt wrote on difference feminism in her article reprinted in the September/October 1993 Utne Reader.
"Child-raising is seen as women's glory and joy and opportunity for self-transcendence, while Dad naps on the couch. Womeen who do not fit the sterotype are castigated as unfeminine-- nurses nurture, doctores do not-- and domestic labor is romanticized and sold to women as a badge of moral worth."

"It is as though women don't really believe they are entitled to full citizenship unless they can make special claim to virtue," Politt writes. "Why isn't being HUMAN enough." (Empasis on human mine)
Anonymous User
November 24, 2007
Again more from TNV, pg.183:- We don't want to be the better sex. Victorian French feminist Maria Deraismes put it so well over a century ago: "Of all the women's enemies, I tell you the worst are those who insist that woman is an angel. To say that woman is an angel is to impose on her.... all duties, and to reserve for oneself all rights... I decline the honor of being an angel. No one has the right to force me to be both dupe and victim."

PS- I'm so glad I took keyboarding! When I don't think about where my fingers are going I can type fairly fast, whist looking at the text to be typed.
November 24, 2007
"Biological clocks, timelines, etc., is all getting stupid. They just cannot shut the hell up. Those idiots will get what's coming to them - they will fell the true dollar crunch, they will know what it's like to buy expensive food, they will know what driving to soccer practice is like when gas is $6.00 a gallon or so."

I totally agree. I see such a disconnect between all the messages we get every day from the breederific media and government versus what's really happening. The message is, simply,

"Breed, breed and breed some more. (White) Babies and children are pwecious beings and you're not a Real Adult(TM) until you have one. Women are specially suited to the demands of motherhood. Only vile and evil women resist their destiny.

Population problems? Not here in America. Those brown people in Africa are causing the population problem. You are entitled to have as many kids as you can afford (editor's note, with heavy government subsidies.) Global warming? It's junk science concocted by liberals. And questioning what the Hell our purpose is in Afghanistan and Iraq is quite simply, treason. Why do you hate America?

Continue to breed and consume at your current rate. Fambily is what's really important."

Techie, you are so right. Food is really cheap in America, thanks to government subsidies for farmers and cheap imported food. I've often thought the biggest problem we have is affluence and government subsidies. Breeders are insulated from the real cost of having kids.

I was just thinking this morning, a town in Georgia ran out of water. And Lake Lanier, a huge lake outside Atlanta, is on the verge of drying up. Yet is there one word about how this situation wouldn't exist if WE DIDN'T HAVE AN ENORMOUS, EVER-GROWING POPULATION PROBLEM? More people means more demand for electricity, clean water and air, and trash removal.

It's the Emperor's New Clothes, people.
November 24, 2007
bell_flower Wrote:
> I was just thinking this morning, a town in
> Georgia ran out of water. And Lake Lanier, a huge
> lake outside Atlanta, is on the verge of drying
> up. Yet is there one word about how this
> situation wouldn't exist if WE DIDN'T HAVE AN
> ENORMOUS, EVER-GROWING POPULATION PROBLEM? More
> people means more demand for electricity, clean
> water and air, and trash removal.

Jeeeeesus will bring Georgia water! (Yes, that's sarcasm.) Did you see the religious crazies praying for water recently?

I see a lot of news about wildfires in California (and elsewhere), like this one from today: http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2007/11/24/wildfire_destroys_homes_above_malibu/

As the world's breeders get closer and closer to making the seven billionth person, the world would be much better off if there were MORE childfree people!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
November 25, 2007
My friend's father has many times stated: "History repeats itself". He is right - all the way.

I think that hopefully after some time somebody is going to get the picture somewhere. This breeder-positive mentality has been around in the past - think of the baby boomer generation in the USA. Then it has slowed down, at least for a little while. Now, it's back. When I mention women's rights to a breeder chick, I get: "It's my right to procreate". It is very sad, but is is totally opposite to what women fought for for years.

I think a child-free idea was widely supported by the baby boom generation of USA. I'd say they were the people of birth years from 1946 to about 1956. They saw and felt the living in overcrowded schools, houses, hospitals, stores and such. They knew the gas crunch of 1970's. They knew that their parents messed up and did not want to repeat it. Media seems to make the baby boom a great thing, but it was not as good as they seem to make it. If in doubt, talk to any sane people in their late 50's or slightly older. I have. In fact, it was a CF baby boomer who long time ago explained to me that there is a life outside the "having a baby" world.

Then, came the baby boomer's kids. The generation X. The generation Y came there after. Some X-ers know how good CF is. Fewer Y's know or even understand the CF. I have been noticing a major today's baby production increase by girls in their 20's. There is no shame in being an 18 year old mother. In fact, they get congratulated. The history repeats itself and this time is not an exception. Time will come, kids of generations X and Y will grow older and begin to understand. They too will ask why kids are a must and what happens when people do not have kids. CF will once again be an option of life.
CF Uter
November 26, 2007
I really would like to hear from the Archie Bunker type men of the 70's who looked at the women's "lib" movement with confusion, humor and scorn. Today's women have basically proven their sarcasm and jokes about the movement to be true. I'm surprised more don't speak up nowadays, if they haven't passed away.

Obviously we are not all the same, but it would appear as if we can't make up our minds. When we are stuck in the house being housewives, we want jobs to prove ourselves, climb out of boredom, be independent. When we get that, we are more baby-rabid as a nation as ever. Family is important but today's moos are actually obsessed with their kids and has made every waking movement about brats, even more that a SAHM of the past who had no other background. They basically abandon their jobs/education one way or another, abandon all friends unless they sit around talking about brats all day, abandon all other interests that don't surround around family, and come up with the oddest excuses to "opt out". They wrap this with all the feel-good talk of luv and family and make it sound altrustic.

My question is...when will these broads or the new potential moos, get bored with this too and start with the so-called women's rights movement again?

I think today's men are too scared to criticize modern moo trends on any level.
November 26, 2007
"Jeeeeesus will bring Georgia water! (Yes, that's sarcasm.) Did you see the religious crazies praying for water recently?"
Since they're all for believing that imaginary entities can actually influence real life...why aren't they blaming Jebus for the drought? I mean, SOMEONE must have caused it, right? It couldn't possibly have anything to do with weather patterns or any of that scientific nonsense.

About "modern feminism"...It seems to me that we've just let the Moo's take over the word without ever putting up a fight for what it actually means. It was a word with a pretty specific meaning that didn't have anything to do with breast feeding, work place child care, family leave, co-sleeping, diaper changing tables in all restrooms or any of the other bullshit the Moo-righters (I can't really think of any other word for them) have put forth as "feminism". The right to breed and force the rest of humanity to "help" raise your kids is NOT feminism, and should not be called that.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 26, 2007
CF Uter Wrote:
> I really would like to hear from the Archie Bunker
> type men of the 70's who looked at the women's
> "lib" movement with confusion, humor and scorn.
> Today's women have basically proven their sarcasm
> and jokes about the movement to be true. I'm
> surprised more don't speak up nowadays, if they
> haven't passed away.

You answered this one later on, men are SCARED! It's too easy to get sued or fired for saying anything non - probreederific.

>
> Obviously we are not all the same, but it would
> appear as if we can't make up our minds. When we
> are stuck in the house being housewives, we want
> jobs to prove ourselves, climb out of boredom, be
> independent.

That was in early and late 80's.

> When we get that, we are more
> baby-rabid as a nation as ever. Family is
> important but today's moos are actually obsessed
> with their kids and has made every waking movement
> about brats, even more that a SAHM of the past who
> had no other background. They basically abandon
> their jobs/education one way or another, abandon
> all friends unless they sit around talking about
> brats all day, abandon all other interests that
> don't surround around family, and come up with the
> oddest excuses to "opt out". They wrap this with
> all the feel-good talk of luv and family and make
> it sound altrustic.

That is what happens to be "cool" for today. At least Hollywood makes it that way.

>
> My question is...when will these broads or the new
> potential moos, get bored with this too and start
> with the so-called women's rights movement again?

You bet, Hollywood will change it's propaganda and movement will start. That's how they make their money.

>
> I think today's men are too scared to criticize
> modern moo trends on any level.

You know it! I know it! Moos know it.
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> "Jeeeeesus will bring Georgia water! (Yes, that's
> sarcasm.) Did you see the religious crazies
> praying for water recently?"

What are they gonna do when all the global warming shit goes down, all the floods, droughts, famine...they'll be praying their asses off & not doing anything constructive to survive while they await a cameo appearance from jeebus.

> Since they're all for believing that imaginary
> entities can actually influence real life...why
> aren't they blaming Jebus for the drought?

Feh, they should be blaming US, because we are the devil, remember? (sarc off)
November 28, 2007
Breeders are the most fuck this world has ever seen. They will treat you like black sheep not only if you are childfree, but even if your a nerd and FEMALE and play video games AND ACUTAL BEAT THE DAMN GAME. Breeders would not know womens lib it its fullest sense if it bit them in the ass.

lab mom
November 28, 2007
A day or so ago, I was at a grocery store (late in the evening), saw 2 girls (cashier and a bagger) in their very early 20's discussing similar issues. From the by-stander's view I overheard they were talking about some state paid stuff coming for their kids. Both of them. Openly!

Where the hell did morale go? If I ever spoke up about any public assistance, my friends and more so my parents would look down on me - "that is so low to be on public programs"-they would say. None of my friends have ever received any public assistance. We are not rich either, just not as selfish as moos and breeders.

Let me get this straight. Grocery stores do not pay much. In fact they do not pay enough wage to support a family. We all know that. But what the hell are these young girls are doing starting families and still working there? By doing that, they can pretty much write off being financially secure.

Having kids and collecting public assistance is wrong unless one is sick or disabled. When someone works a grocery story job and has a kid, they are counting on public programs to be there for them. That is 10 times wrong.

I got one for a breeder. Next time a breeder states "You do not know what is it like to take care of kids", I got something. I am paying taxes, their kids are using up the funds. I am paying for their kids. We all are. Fuck the breeders when they say "My children will have to take care of you when you are old". Fuck them. I took care of your children when they were young and paid more into the system than I will ever receive because of useless trash like breeders and moos on public assistance. Take that, stupid moos!
Anonymous User
November 28, 2007
Techie Wrote:
> A day or so ago, I was at a grocery store (late in
> the evening), saw 2 girls (cashier and a bagger)
> in their very early 20's discussing similar
> issues. From the by-stander's view I overheard
> they were talking about some state paid stuff
> coming for their kids. Both of them. Openly!
>
> Where the hell did morale go? If I ever spoke up
> about any public assistance, my friends and more
> so my parents would look down on me - "that is so
> low to be on public programs"-they would say.
> None of my friends have ever received any public
> assistance. We are not rich either, just not as
> selfish as moos and breeders.

Techie, I see Public Aid medical cards & their carriers all day every day. Not counting the disabled, nobody is ashamed in the least! When they call me if they get a bill, it's usually some IQ-deprived 19 year old saying "Uhhhhh...how cum I got a bill, I have a "card". angry smiley

Some don't even bother to pay their measly $2 per visit fee. So this week, I had to report 3 of them to the collections bureau- for under $10 each- BWAHAHAHAHA! grinning smiley
>
>
> Fuck the breeders when they say "My children will have to
> take care of you when you are old". Fuck them.

Tell them "You're children will be sitting on their asses collecting welfare barely taking care of themselves."
November 28, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:

> Tell them "You're children will be sitting on
> their asses collecting welfare barely taking care
> of themselves."

It is sad and scary at the same time. What ever happened to raising "productive members of the society"?

How are the youngsters, who were born to breeders, are supposed to learn the "productive" part or even "self-supportive"?

It appears that welfare is considered "self-support" among some. I cannot believe to which lows this society has fallen. It is sad, sad story. Breeders have a couple of income outlets. It may be a hard working spouse, child support, alimony, or welfare of some kind. It appears that earning and saving is not on the list.

I am beginning to understand that statements like "You will just find money to have children, so just go ahead and have them" represent a way of leeching off of someone or something, such as broke ass drained Uncle Sam or an ex-spouse. Sometimes both.
I guess "finding" really means extracting, in a disgusting way. Sick people around now days. It's sad. What are they teaching everyone else and who is the idiot who buys all this?
November 29, 2007
Oh yes, don't you know? GAWD brings all good things, the DEVIL brings everything bad, which is why you must conform or you'll go to hell.

Yea, right. Whatever gets them through the day.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login