Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BaybeeRabies on Snopes

Posted by Tahki [N.L.I.] 
Tahki [N.L.I.]
BaybeeRabies on Snopes
November 22, 2007
http://message.snopes.com/showthread.php?t=20623

I say her poor boyfriend should RUN while he still has a chance.
Look at all the sympathy towards this damned wannabreeder ~ it's disgusting! Snopes has too many breeders...they all think their chyldrun are so funny...One moo's sig contains a quote by her 14-year-old ["Can Satan be my new daddy?!"]...and everyone drags their kids into discussions, no matter how inappropriate...*Blech!* And still I read those darn forums...

~Tahki "THIS IS BRATFREE!"-chan
Re: BaybeeRabies on Snopes
November 22, 2007
Well, to their credit, there are many sensible folks on there who do take the poor BF's side, and advise her to find someone else if she wants a baby so freakin' bad.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
November 22, 2007
It's good to see people there who can think outside the placenta, but Snopes is just mostly another breeder repository. I got torn into by preggos, breeders and people claiming to be childfree when I dared equate women using stork spots to their being lazy fuckers.
Ketchup
November 23, 2007
Good lord, she wants a baybee "so much it hurts inside", and has felt like this for only a month???

If I were her bf, I would run like hell. She will probably try to oops him (even though she says she would never do that - yeah right).

There is a lot of "I used to be CF, but changed my mind" bingoing too (although the word CF is not explicitly used). Of course, this is all by womben, and the men are just "on board" because they figure they have to go with it or they're not gonna get any I guess. Damn I feel like an alien among other females too damn often. Actually, change "females" to "humans".
November 26, 2007
Ketchup Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good lord, she wants a baybee "so much it hurts
> inside", and has felt like this for only a
> month???
>
> If I were her bf, I would run like hell. She will
> probably try to oops him (even though she says she
> would never do that - yeah right).
>
> There is a lot of "I used to be CF, but changed my
> mind" bingoing too (although the word CF is not
> explicitly used). Of course, this is all by
> womben, and the men are just "on board" because
> they figure they have to go with it or they're not
> gonna get any I guess. Damn I feel like an alien
> among other females too damn often. Actually,
> change "females" to "humans".

You got it! Most of those answers were provided by women. It's likely they are the same women who watch soap operas and breeder inclined media. Yeah, they got mind of their own (not!).

Guys who fold to breeder chicks are clueless. They need to look at older men who have been married for 10 years or so and had kids. Nope, those men are not getting any and yes, many admit single life was better.

Some guys are just dumb, they will try to "steal" a girl from a BF who does not want kids. STUPID! If she is willing to break it off with a BF over a kid, what makes this "stealer" think that she is not going to break it off with him over something else that is stupid? The difference is that he will pay child support. All for just a stupid girl. Thinking with a penis and high sperm pressure here and not much of anything else.
November 26, 2007
The article on this Snopes forum is a good example for CF people and what they should watch out for. Breeders run the show for now, they are going to screw with people's minds. CF will not get much appreciation for now. That may change in a few years, possibly even sooner. There have always been CF by choice people, even in mid-evil days. We just have to defend our choices.

If you are a CF person, finding a CF partner may not be impossible, but the question here is: Are they going to breeder-flop on you? If they are young when you met them, that is not unlikely. To all CF people out there: Watch out for "used to be CF until..." I've seen it.

No secret that the opposite happens. I have seen wanna breed all the way no ifs, buts or maybees. The very same flipped and jumped the fence. They are soliciting CF now and claim to like it (at least for now, I am very cautious of flip-flopers). One of few examples that I've seen was a girl who got married at 25. Was knocked up at 26. After 2 months of being pregnant, she terminated. She just decided it was not her or for her. Never ever wanted pregnancy again. The girl is 35 now, still wants no kids, claims it's not her or for her. She made claims that after her abortion, she made her DUH get fixed and wait 4 months BEFORE he was allowed "down there" ever again. DUH claims he complied.

I have no good way of calculating which way people flip more. I think that at the end of the day, breeders who flipped CF and got fixed had very little to no regrets. Other way around has more often been filled with drama and regrets. Media does not like to present it that way, but we are not stupid, we see it. It's just a matter of time, until those pwecious dawglings become breeder nightmare and suffering. Remember, many do suffer in silence.

I have seen many opinions that once a breeder is always a breeder. There is no way to talk any sense into them. While that is completely true for a die hard breeder, it may not always be the case for a Hollywood influenced fence sitter. There is somewhat of a hope for them, but not that much. In any case, if someone ever asks or entertains an idea of CF, I'll try to explain and see where it goes. Some people actually understand it, just not very many. But hey, one person understanding CF is better than none.
November 27, 2007
I see an oopsing in the near future.

Run boyfriend, run!
Anonymous User
November 27, 2007
Techie Wrote:
>
> If you are a CF person, finding a CF partner may
> not be impossible, but the question here is: Are
> they going to breeder-flop on you? If they are
> young when you met them, that is not unlikely. To
> all CF people out there: Watch out for "used to be
> CF until..." I've seen it.
>
I agree flip-floppers are dangerous. But I don't even think a "used to be CF" person should even use the term CF. To me, they must not have been truly CF, but a closet fence-sitter.

And I don't buy the usual arguments like "you can't predict the future", or "people can change", blah, blah. True CF people have done alot of soul-searching & contemplating their decision (or they just knew as a child) that I don't believe they'd jeopardize that.
November 27, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:

> I agree flip-floppers are dangerous. But I don't
> even think a "used to be CF" person should even
> use the term CF. To me, they must not have been
> truly CF, but a closet fence-sitter.
>
> And I don't buy the usual arguments like "you
> can't predict the future", or "people can change",
> blah, blah. True CF people have done alot of
> soul-searching & contemplating their decision (or
> they just knew as a child) that I don't believe
> they'd jeopardize that.

I like the one where "they just knew as a child". It's true for many, many TRUE CF fellows. I think that CF is something people may be born with. If not, they had a high IQ to figure it out.
November 27, 2007
I hope this stupid baybeerabies bitch does not "get sold" on harming the kid after it comes along. Many of kids get harmed because they were thoughtlessly conceived by dumb breeders. "They just wanted a baby, yo know". They forget about terrible twos and teen years - listening to "it's all worth it" crap.
Anonymous User
November 27, 2007
Techie Wrote:
> I like the one where "they just knew as a child".
> It's true for many, many TRUE CF fellows. I think
> that CF is something people may be born with. If
> not, they had a high IQ to figure it out.

Either we have a high IQ (hehe-not me!) or just the guts to face reality.
Either way, it takes a lot of guts & fortitude to stand by our decision long term.

That's why I don't believe it when someone says they "used to be CF". It'd make more sense if they said "I USED to have a brain".
November 28, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:

> Either we have a high IQ (hehe-not me!) or just
> the guts to face reality.

I like the reality with no kids in it. Seems better.

> Either way, it takes a lot of guts & fortitude to
> stand by our decision long term.

Takes a lot more of bullshit and sorrow to to have a fambily.

>
> That's why I don't believe it when someone says
> they "used to be CF". It'd make more sense if they
> said "I USED to have a brain".

Until they fell for someone else's misery because misery needs company
November 29, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:

It DOES take A LOT of courage to stand by a decision to remain childfree. Society looks down on a woman who refuses to breed. Other women are the harshest to a CF woman as they are angry that the lady somehow "got away with something". Most people find it is easy to follow the herd when it comes to society's, family, or religious pressure to reproduce. It takes no real thought to have baby.

Ditto on that one...
November 29, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
> Techie Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I like the one where "they just knew as a
> child".
> > It's true for many, many TRUE CF fellows. I
> think
> > that CF is something people may be born with.
> If
> > not, they had a high IQ to figure it out.
>
>

I'd say a goodly number of CF are wired that way...kind of like being gay, bi or hetero. If you don't swing that way, you just don't swing that way, and even if you give it the ol' college try, you aren't going to be happy and it's not going to last. A hetero might try the gay or bi thing (or visa versa), but they're probably not going to stick with it if it doesn't turn them on. The bad thing about choosing to have children, just to "try it", is that they're permanent.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login