Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mom Accused Of Drowning, Throwing Away Baby

Posted by catmeow 
Mom Accused Of Drowning, Throwing Away Baby
November 27, 2007
What the fuck is it with these retard breeders? This one claims that she didn't know she was repugnant. Here's more proof that some--or many--people should be spayed or neutered:

http://www.kpho.com/news/14706325/detail.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Mom Accused Of Drowning, Throwing Away Baby
November 29, 2007
Even if you ignored the weight gain, lack of periods and boob swelling/excreting, one would think that if you sat on a toilet and a baby came out, you'd figure out pretty damn fast that you WERE pregnant, and maybe you would drop that baby off some place that wasn't a trash can. But then again, if you are able to ignore all the symptoms, you are a breeder who can't figure out that newborns don't live so good in trash cans.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Maybe the little one would have been too inconvenient to the boyfriend. I imagine the stupid moo actually did the child a favor; if he'd lived, we would probably hear about his nasty death in a few years. Still, these stories seriously piss me off. "Didn't know," yeah right...eye rolling smiley
November 30, 2007
I agree, while tragic, these idiot breeders are doing the baby and the world a favor by ending their ties with the child. They'd only fuck it up anyway.
November 30, 2007
And she's fucking UGLY, too! How'd she got knocked up to begin with?!
November 30, 2007
Typical stupid trash. This shows how little brains does it take to get knocked up. Her momma does not sound any smarter. It is very likely that these people have primarily lived of the public assistance their whole lives. Way of the future.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login