Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Georgia Moo Charged With Fatally Stabbing Her 2 Toddlers in Store Bathroom

Posted by catmeow 
Georgia Moo Charged With Fatally Stabbing Her 2 Toddlers in Store Bathroom
November 30, 2007
AUGUSTA, Ga. — A 22-year-old woman fatally stabbed her two young children in a convenience store bathroom Thursday, police said.

A worker at Food Mart told police she saw Jeanette Michelle Hawes enter the restroom Thursday afternoon with the two children, a boy and girl, and then heard a scream, Richmond County Sheriff Ronnie Strength said.

The worker called 911, and when deputies arrived they forced the door open and found Hawes on the floor, holding a steak knife and covered in the children's blood, Strength said.

Jordon Hawes, 1, and Shakayla Hawes, 3, were pronounced dead upon arrival at the Medical College of Georgia Hospital. Both died of stab wounds to the chest, Chief Deputy Coroner Mark Bowen said.

Hawes was charged with two counts of murder and with possession of a knife during the commission of a crime. She was being held at the Richmond County jail.

Jail officials said they did not know whether Hawes had an attorney. A message seeking comment left late Thursday at the Richmond County Sheriff's Office wasn't immediately returned.

Store clerk Amanda Thomas said Hawes was a regular customer.

"Michelle went to the bathroom, and I heard the children crying," Thomas told WAGT-TV.

A moment later, Thomas said, "I heard a different sound that didn't sound right. I went back there to get the door opened and I couldn't get it opened and I didn't hear anything."

This is a good article for the forced-birthers. Abortion is "bad," but this is "good"?

She's yet another one who should have been spayed before she could breed.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Georgia Moo Charged With Fatally Stabbing Her 2 Toddlers in Store Bathroom
November 30, 2007
Abortion bad? These kids would have begged to be aborted if they only had a choice. This moo gave them no choice. Why again does media praise breeders? Just look at this shit. I do not see CF women murdering ANY kids.

To all the religious thinkers out there. Remember the Anti-Christ stories? Look at what is happening now. Insanity is being promoted all the way. Who knows, maybe CF are the ones who have refused the "Devil Stamp".

Just a thought.
Looking at this board, I see I posted several good articles for forced-birthers to read recently. Anyone who bingoes us should also get copies of these news pieces featuring these "selfless" fuckups.

Aborting all the pregnancies in the articles would have been a much better choice than what the breeders did after they "chose life" (as the fundies say). Better yet, the breeders should have been spayed or neutered before they could become breeders.

Burn in hell, breeders! Amen!

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Jeeeeez, is it me, or does it seem that post-natal abortions are on the rise lately????????
Those stupid bints get themselves knocked up and think it's going to be sooooo EEEZ and all once the loaf is here. They look at all the attention they get while repugnant and think it's going to be like that forever. They look at all the free handouts that will be coming their way and think that will make things better and life will be roses, butterflies and sunshine.

Wake up call, dumb asses!
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Those stupid bints get themselves knocked up and
> think it's going to be sooooo EEEZ and all once
> the loaf is here. They look at all the attention
> they get while repugnant and think it's going to
> be like that forever. They look at all the free
> handouts that will be coming their way and think
> that will make things better and life will be
> roses, butterflies and sunshine.
>
> Wake up call, dumb asses!

O-K?!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOO TOTALLY AGREE!

But, but, but....

EVERY CHILD IS A BLESSING!

GOD WILL PROVIDE!

EVERYTHING WILL WORK OUT OKAY!

YEAH, RIGHT! If only most folks who pop out kyds really and fully understood what having a kyd was going to do them beforehand, they wouldn't do it! The sad part about it is those who don't want to have a kyd in the first place but has one or more anyway usually end up abusing or killing the kyd(s)!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login