Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Misery really does love company

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Misery really does love company
July 20, 2012
What do you think?

Hello! I haven't posted in a while. I just lurk nowadays, but I wanted to hear some opinions on this. You guys make me laugh.

So this woman is basically admitting she made a mistake becoming a mother and wants her soon to be ex to have sole custody. She feels he would make the better parent, however, all of the fucking moos on this site insist that even if she's miserable and is a lousy mom she should not give up sole custody.

Now, I know usually I would think bed, made, lie. But I don't understand how these women think that a child having a parent that doesn't want them around benefit from having her around. Also, can't help but if it were a guy these.... women would be okay with the arrangement.

As evidenced by some of the threads here, I know tons of women think about doing this everyday.
Re: Misery really does love company
July 20, 2012
If I may go off topic here a little, but what does BED MADE LIE mean? I see it a lot on this forum.
ontariomonkey
July 20, 2012
You made your bed now lie in it.
July 20, 2012
nathanomir
If I may go off topic here a little, but what does BED MADE LIE mean? I see it a lot on this forum.

It means that someone has to live with their decisions and the smiley normally implies very little sympathy for breeders. Just in case you wanted an answer.
July 21, 2012
As far as I can tell, the main reason any Moos want custody anyway is for the child support payment. They generally pawn the kid off on the father as often as they possibly can and the rest of the time they dump them off with grandmoo, other relatives, friends, acquaintances in the form of just NOT coming to get them after sleep overs, "I thought you said the slumber party ended on SUNDAY?", school as long as they'll keep them, or anyone else when they get the opportunity. I personally know ZERO Moos who actively seek to spend much more time than necessary with their kids.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
July 21, 2012

Like it or not, sister, it's not the same. It just isn't. In all animal species, the mother is, and has always been, much more closely tied to the children than the father. That's just how nature works, regardless of what Gloria Steinem says about it.

Human beings and animals are NOT the same!

Gawd does this stuff irk the fuck out of me!

You wanna live like the animals? Fine. You'll only get sex once a year, the kids will be tossed out almost immediately, and for food you can go scavenge carcasses like a buzzard.
July 22, 2012
Snark Shark
Zzelda

Like it or not, sister, it's not the same. It just isn't. In all animal species, the mother is, and has always been, much more closely tied to the children than the father. That's just how nature works, regardless of what Gloria Steinem says about it.

Human beings and animals are NOT the same!

Gawd does this stuff irk the fuck out of me!

You wanna live like the animals? Fine. You'll only get sex once a year, the kids will be tossed out almost immediately, and for food you can go scavenge carcasses like a buzzard.

And some species dont' look after their young AT ALL. They're on their own as soon as they're born/hatch. Imagine of that happene with human babies! bouncing and laughing

You've reminded me that snakes and turtles don't do anything. They simply lay the eggs in what they think is a safe place and wish them the best. If I had to be a moo I'd want to do it just like a snake or a turtle.
July 22, 2012
Don't male sea horses carry the fertilized eggs in their pouch until they hatch?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" ... what's one more once you've already got two shedding on the couch?"
July 22, 2012
trekkie monster
Don't male sea horses carry the fertilized eggs in their pouch until they hatch?

I've heard that with sea horses the male is the one that's pregnant.
July 22, 2012
Look at the amount of people saying "Don't make a decision you can't reverse"
Pity she didn't think of that in the first place. shrug
July 23, 2012
satansbitch
trekkie monster

I've heard that with sea horses the male is the one that's pregnant.

Both in the sea horse and the needle fish the male get pregnant.

In many kind of fishes, the female gives the eggs to the male, who cares for them and the small fishes that hatches. Same is in many frogs.

In south America, the Emu take the fertilize eggs of many females and cares for them and the birdies when they hatch. If you go in the pampas in the right season, you might see this big flightless bird running around, with a lot of small cute birdies who follow him (awwwh). This is commong among other birds as well.

In some species of bats, the male lactates and feeds the baby-bats.

In a lot of social mammals, female and males partecipates equally in the cure of the offsprings (wolfes, some kind of hamsters, many kinds of monkeys).

So I call BS on that statement grinning smiley

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
July 23, 2012
t.
In south America, the Emu take the fertilize eggs of many females and cares for them and the birdies when they hatch. If you go in the pampas in the right season, you might see this big flightless bird running around, with a lot of small cute birdies who follow him (awwwh). This is commong among other birds as well.

y9-DBhmbEgEDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/5948601/Animal-pictures-of-the-week-31-July-2009.html%3Fimage%3D17&docid=EzwVyZTO0O5D1M&imgurl=http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01454/baby-emu_1454356i.jpg&w=620&h=400&ei=TE8NULjgI8jy0gHP29TJAw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=638&sig=100002503267138491239&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=106&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70&tx=101&ty=45" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Baby Emu
July 23, 2012
cassia
t.

y9-DBhmbEgEDM:&imgrefurl=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/earthpicturegalleries/5948601/Animal-pictures-of-the-week-31-July-2009.html%3Fimage%3D17&docid=EzwVyZTO0O5D1M&imgurl=http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01454/baby-emu_1454356i.jpg&w=620&h=400&ei=TE8NULjgI8jy0gHP29TJAw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=638&sig=100002503267138491239&sqi=2&page=1&tbnh=106&tbnw=164&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70&tx=101&ty=45" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">Baby Emu

*takes a big breath*

AAAAWHHHHHH *_* bouncing and laughing

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login