Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder culture rant

Posted by Eric peters 
Eric peters
Breeder culture rant
December 12, 2007
Breeder culture really is running amok; even when we go out to an expensive restaurant (anything where the tab runs to $60 or more for a couple) inevitably, someone will come in with a small child (or baybee) that erupts in shrill screams or asks repetitive questions in that annoying helium high-pitched voice kids have... etc. Obviously, such "parents" can afford a baby sitter; equally obviously, they don't mind ruining everyone else's night out. We don't crash Chuck-E-Cheese; wehy can't they grasp that if it's the sort of restaurant where decent attire is expected, it's not for kids?

Just for openers... .

We pretty much don't go out to movies anymore because (again, inevitably) there will be at least one screaming baby - even if it's an R movie and even if it's past 9 pm. A few years ago, for example, we went to see "Hellboy" - not exactly a movie for babies and toddlers.. and sure enough... a stroller comes in shortly after we've seated ourselves. Of course the baby was upset by the loud noises and flashing lights (and probably also the fact that it was nearly 10 pm and well past a baby's bed time....

I despise air travel for the same reasons; 4-5 hours stuck in a tin can with a screaming child is enough to make me transform into a damn impressive facsimile of an u-ulating Jihadi ready to rampage for Allah (or just some peace and quiet).

And has anyone noticed the correlation between icons of the Lard (Jesus fish, etc.), multiple ribbons to "support the Chimp" - etc. - and the presence of overweaning/addled breeders?

We were never hot to reproduce - but the assault of breeder culture has pretty much cemented our decision!
CJ
Re: Breeder culture rant
December 13, 2007
Well said, Eric! I love the bit about the "icons of the Lard"--you wouldn't be from the upper Midwest, would you?winking smiley That stuff is all over the place up here (and the GD ribbons, too). If you're really lucky, you might see a "Christian family radio" sticker on the same moovan!
December 14, 2007
Eric you are very right about the jesus fish people. Those holier than though breeder types are the WORST when it comes to unruly brats. They seriously need to get a grip on reality.
December 14, 2007
Yup, it's pretty much breeders what ruined kids for me. Even the kids I like, I couldn't stand to be around for more than an hour. Their homes are a terrifying mass of CRAP, and I'm a crap-loving slob. They have no consideration for other adults, childed or not. They are wasteful, hypocritical, bigoted, frightened, thoughtless, greedy and small minded. They pretty much encompass every human quality that disgusts me.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login