Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder finds no need to get a baby sitter

Posted by catmeow 
Breeder finds no need to get a baby sitter
December 14, 2007
Three Children Found Home Alone

DETROIT -- Three small children were taken from their Detroit home Thursday morning after police found them alone.

The children, ages 4, 2 and 1, told police they had been by themselves for at least three days.

They were discovered when the 4-year-old went to a neighbor's home and said they were hungry.

"The (children's) house is just nasty. That's all I can say, nasty," said a female neighbor who asked not to be identified.

"I heard the baby crying when I went over there," the neighbor said. "I changed the baby's diaper and fed them something to eat."

The neighbor also called police, who arrived a short time later and removed the children from the home.

"Actually, it's heart-breaking," said Detroit Deputy Police Chief Chester Logan. "We're going to make the best of the situation and make sure these kids are taken care of."

According to the neighbor, the stove was left on and clothes were thrown all over the home. "The bathroom was flooded, water running over the tub. I tried to turn it off, but I couldn't," she said.

The neighbor said she also found a broken jelly jar and crackers on the floor of the home.

"I got a little teary-eyed when they took the kids, but I think it's the best thing to do," the neighbor said. "If the parents don't care ... I don't understand. Why would you do kids like that and leave them at home?"

The neighbor said she was not sure about the children's father, but she did recall seeing a man at the home from time to time.

Detroit police have turned the case over to the Child Abuse Unit.

As of Thursday night, police still had not heard from the mother.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Breeder finds no need to get a baby sitter
December 14, 2007
Sounds like the moo finally snapped and ran off.

So did the duh.

Very pathetic.=P
December 14, 2007
I love to read shit like this. Especially after I'm bingoed in a condescending tone by breeders who will say, "Well, having kids isn't for everyone."

They act as if just because they've given birth, that they are automatically qualified, ready and able to be great parents and anyone who hasn't, is a lost cause.

Yea, having kids certainly is NOT for everyone, especially those who HAVE them!
December 14, 2007
A couple weeks ago, or so, The Onion ran a story to the effect of "Mother Disappointed She Didn't Leave First", which went on about how the mother was complaining that the child's father had up and left one day, drained their joint account, and how she was kicking herself as she wished she had thought of that first.
It was very funny, I wish I could remember more.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 14, 2007
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It was very funny, I wish I could remember more.

It's here:

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/single_parent_wishes_she
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login