Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeder Drama Queen gets kicked out of store

Posted by CFBitchfromLA 
CFBitchfromLA
Breeder Drama Queen gets kicked out of store
December 14, 2007
LOL!!!

I went to a Target today to pick up some cheapie shorts and t-shirts for my Christmas trip. At the register, some breedertwat was having a meltdown because her credit card kept being denied. The stupid bitch held up the line for about five minutes while she pissed and moaned to the minimum-wage clerk about the matter. The clerk explained that there was nothing she could do without the card being authorized, and moo tried to get the clerk to call the credit card company for an authorization. The clerk refused and called over a supervisor. The supervisor told the moo that unless she had another credit card with availability or cash that she would have to leave the store. Moo started fighting with the supervisor, who promptly called a higher level manager who booted moo from the store. Everybody in the checkouts was clapping when moo went out screaming bloody murder, with her fugly toader screaming its head off in unison. Moo was blaming the cashier for giving her brat a "bad Christmas". How about paying your bills on time, you stupid cow?

Personally, I think the cunt should have had her ass kicked out the door--preferably with her teeth going through the plate glass.

Well, happier thoughts prevail. I am leaving on Monday for two weeks in the South Pacific!
Anonymous User
Re: Breeder Drama Queen gets kicked out of store
December 14, 2007
OMG!! This sounds just like a call I got yesterday about some lady's debit card being denied because she could not be authorized on the account at Target!! Weird.

I work at a large brokerage firm's customer service center and our brokerage firm has MasterCard debit cards issued for clients to use as a bank card. And this lady told me that she wasn't allowed to use the card b/c the cashier kept getting an error that she wasn't authorized and the cashier called a manager over and then called a number (not us according to the call logs) about the card. The lady was upset b/c she was held forever in line at Target. How weird would that be if this was the same person I talked to yesterday on the phone?
Re: Breeder Drama Queen gets kicked out of store
December 14, 2007
Yay for Target, one of my favorite stores! If that's their policy with entitlemoos, I'll remember to do even more of my shopping there.

I would have loved to have been in that store when moo got her ass thrown out of there; the cunt got what she deserved. grinning smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login