Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

christmas retail hell

Posted by Theresa 
Theresa
christmas retail hell
December 15, 2007
For the love of god I can't take anymore of this holiday season! I went to buy groceries today, and the place was crawling with breeders with out of control brats. Brats rollerskating around, brats climbing on those damn car shopping carts, brats playing tag, brats screaming bloody murder...my head was about to explode. The parents just walk around in a daze!

This was just at a supermarket, and wholesale club. I cannot imagine what is going on in malls and Target and Walmart. Even my mom who is the non-confrontational type was getting annoyed!

Christmas isn't really a big deal as far as gift giving goes in my family, but I am dreading having to go out next week for the few things I have to buy. I online shopped as much as possible, but I still have to go out into the sea of brats and breeders. The worst part is they will all be getting out for Christmas break in a week.
Re: christmas retail hell
December 18, 2007
I hear ya there. Even Fuck-Mart and Target are loaded with those, although, fuck mat seems worse. The mall is a fucking nightmare as usual. sad smiley

lab mom
Anonymous User
Re: christmas retail hell
December 18, 2007
I couldn't get out of Target fast enough last Sunday. There was so much constant brat whining & screaming, I wanted to go back hand the parent & the kid both. And if one of those skating kids gets in my way once more
it's the clothesline for them. I just don't care anymore.

And the parking lots are full of blind-driving maniacs. I HATE Xmas. angry smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login