Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Xmas card and letter from breeder, MUST READ!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Xmas card and letter from breeder, MUST READ!!!
December 17, 2007
This is the exact letter that came from a co worker/stranger (I barely know this person) that I work with. It came with a 4 x 6 photo of the 2 cunt dragons. This is a gross, sick, self absorbed letter that I have ever read!....MY MY WHAT A PERFECT LIFE SHE HAS.. LOL My god are people really like this?? Here is the exact letter , Not edited.....................

Dear Friends and family:

By our records, we have not sent one of the infamous Christmas letters in two years. That being said, J.P is still partner at Grey Robson P.A and in his eleventh year with the firm. I, on the other hand left the private practice of speech pathology in August (after 12 years) and joined the Polk County school system. I truly love it and enjoy how my day actually ends when I leave work, not to mention the holidays I am getting to spend with the boys.

As for Jack, what can we say? He has been blessed with the ability to "play ball" and has been on the All-Star baseball team the last two years (they were runners-up this year at the state tournament). He is a member of the chess team at Bartow Elementary Academy and embarrasses when we dare practice with him. He is currently nine and in 4th grade. We were so happy that he passed the challenging FCAT that is always such a scare for 3rd graders in the state of Florida. He had a great year and did well in both reading and math. Jack loves the outdoors, especially shooting his "BB" gun and thankfully keeps our lizard population under control. He likes riding his BMX bike that Grandad and Grandmother got him and his skateboard (that we unsuccessfully tried to avoid thanks to his Aunt Hill). He is constantly trying new tricks on both. Jack also enjoys going to the woods and loves fishing at Crooked Lake at grandmother and Granddads lake house in Lake Wales, Florida.

On to our little Andy, who has never really been little. He is now five and in kinder garden at the "big school" with his big brother Jack. Unfortunately, we failed at keeping him "young" because he insists on competing with Jack and doing all the "big boy" activities that he does. Andy has little fear, and we are thankful that our pediatrician is not suspicious of abuse given the numerous bruises and scrapes he manages to get during his adventures outdoors and wrestling with his brother. Gran and I recently spent most of the night in the ER getting several x-rays and the CAT scan after he "fell" off of a farm trailer, so he says. We think he was probably trying to jump to another trailer and fell. What a blessing it was to know that he just had a very stiff neck for several weeks and a bad bruise on his skull. He too likes to play baseball, and J.P and I coached his "Curly Tails" T-ball full of 12 very active four and five year olds (with the help of dear friends). That, however, was our last coaching experience for a while! Andy also enjoys fishing. We are starting to worry about the brim population at Crooked Lake as he readily baits his hook and catches his "pets" that he insists we keep in 5 gallon buckets. He loves the woods and is upset when he cant go with Daddy to the Bass pasture ( a beautiful hunting lease in Osceola County).

With all the talk about the "woods' we were able to enjoy a James family Thanksgiving at the Bass pasture, a tradition that jack and Andy's Grandad had as a child. We enjoyed all the trimmings and seeing deer, turkey and alligators on the pleasant ride around the pasture. the kids did not want to leave.

We are looking forward to a wonderful Christmas and have planned a family vacation to North Carolina the day after Christmas. The boys are hopeful that they will get to see snow for the first time and have snowball fights ( maybe the snowballs wont hurt to badly). We hope that you and your family have a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year filled with excitement and good health. GOD BLESS!!!!

J.P, Jan, Jack, Andy James

P. S The boys had their picture made in the new coats and "singing" ties that Grandmother purchased for the Christmas season. Andy was so excited that he was now going to look like Pastor Rob at our church (in a suite)

ok is it just me or is this gross ? like i said this was handed to all of the people in the office of around 100 people, most of us dont even know this person, aside from a passing them in the hall way.
Anonymous User
Re: Xmas card and letter from breeder, MUST READ!!!
December 17, 2007
W H A T the F U C K???

Is it REAL? I'm speechless...can't comprehend...this is like the Mt Everest of overindulgent breeder bullshit!

Least of all she addresses it "To friends & family" and hands it to almost-strangers, and Mrs. Perfect can't even spell kindergarten.

And so much wastefullness. How many houses were mentioned? A global warming disaster should hit them first.

Awww...and she hopes the snowballs don't hurt too much. Well I hope both their brats get knocked cold by some rock-loaded ones.
Anonymous User
December 17, 2007
lol, its 100% unedited REAL. I was amazed when i got the letter, it came with a pic of 2 ugly ass boys. future criminals for sure!!
Anonymous User
December 17, 2007
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> it came with a pic of 2 ugly ass
> boys. future criminals for sure!!

Yeah, I can just picture the little trolls.

>"Jack loves the outdoors, especially shooting his "BB" gun and thankfully keeps our lizard population under control."

How unusual (sarc) to have perfect little Xtian boys with guns killing indigenous wildlife for fun. I hope they drown in their own bass lake.
December 17, 2007
I "never thought" I'd see someone who "used" more "quotation marks" than "I". Is her "life" a "mirage" or a "fantasy"?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
'.....shooting his "BB" gun and thankfully keeps our lizard population under control "

OMFG ..... I am speechless as well! What a freakin' dumb bitch!

And as an animal lover... I hope he aims that BB GUN AT HIS HEAD SOON!
Anonymous User
December 17, 2007
CARRIE Wrote:
'.....shooting his "BB" gun and thankfully keeps
> our lizard population under control "

> And as an animal lover... I hope he aims that BB
> GUN AT HIS HEAD SOON!

LOL, or turns it on her!

Feh, I think her life is actually an Ambien overdose.

Oh and let's "save" the "environment" so our "children" can continue to "fish", kill small "animals", have "lake houses" and man-made "bass pastures", because the "environment" exists only for our use.
December 18, 2007
This whole letter simply reeks of machismo (holds nose, yuck!!!) and the woman seems to live in 1950s where flawless male heirs matter the most.9_9

That is pretty sad.sad smiley (Especially for poor lizards who are far too harmless to do anything bad to the lady's property.=P)
December 18, 2007
"She" "has" "no" "life." "OMG!"

lab mom
December 18, 2007
Btw, I love lizards. Shame on her for making her kid think its ok to kill animals, let alone reptiles.

lab mom
Anonymous User
December 18, 2007
WaterLily Wrote:
> Btw, I love lizards. Shame on her for making her
> kid think its ok to kill animals, let alone
> reptiles.

I love lizards & reptiles too, Waterlily. I hope a big lizard (alligator) drags one of them off the shore for lunch.
December 18, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
> WaterLily Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Btw, I love lizards. Shame on her for making
> her
> > kid think its ok to kill animals, let alone
> > reptiles.
>
> I love lizards & reptiles too, Waterlily. I hope a
> big lizard (alligator) drags one of them off the
> shore for lunch.

Me too.

lab mom
Anonymous User
December 18, 2007
Banshee Wrote:
> This whole letter simply reeks of machismo (holds
> nose, yuck!!!) and the woman seems to live in
> 1950s where flawless male heirs matter the
> most.

I agree about the letter sounding like the 50's.

I don't know why I can't get off this subject. I guess this type of bragging really gets under my skin. hot smiley

I think it's b/c they're writing just to show how much money & material possesions they have. I'm sure if they fell on hard times (like that'd ever happen) or one was seriously ill, or they spent most of their days working 2 jobs & getting by, there would be no letter written.

I just really, really want people like this to be knocked down from their high horses & see they mean nothing to the rest of the world
No worries, grizzlycat. I am enjoying your posts and everyone else’s on this particular thread.
Living in Florida, an alligator pulling one of these “big boys” down doesn’t seem that unlikely.
Anonymous User
December 18, 2007
Nour Wrote:
> Living in Florida, an alligator pulling one of
> these “big boys” down doesn’t seem that unlikely.

Whoo-hoo! Then I know what I want for xmas!grinning smiley
Unfortunately, my parents get about 3-5 of these letters every year... just people bragging about their kids and grandkids. I really didn't think it was all that unusual.
December 19, 2007
I don't understand WHY breeders think people want to know about their kids? I don't mind getting a holiday letter from my breeder friends that talks about the WHOLE family - including what mom and dad have been up to, but when they write incessantly about Shitford and Cuntleigh, it just confirms to me the fact that they have no lives, have nothing of their own to talk about and are merely shells of the people they USED to be. Poor souls.

I remember a few years back, getting a holiday letter from a married childfree friend. The letter outlined all the fun and fabulous things they did over the year plus some things about their pets. Shortly after, I attended a party of mutual friends, most of whom were breeders. The breeders - all so-called "friends" of the childfree couple, bashed and berated these people, called them stupid and selfish and everything else. I couldn't believe it. As if it were UNHEARD of for a childfree - or gay couple - to send out a holiday letter? Why do breeders think they have the market cornered on this? Their comments just illustrated their jealousy and I got a good chuckle out of it. Just to be spiteful, next year, I sent one around from SO and me, outlining our fabulous year.
December 19, 2007
Lori Wrote:
> Unfortunately, my parents get about 3-5 of these
> letters every year... just people bragging about
> their kids and grandkids. I really didn't think it
> was all that unusual.

Yeah, I don't think it's at all unusual. I don't know many breeders, but my Mom does, and has a pile of these things.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I can see grandparents, aunts and uncles getting such letters, but why send such a detailed letter to people you hardly know?
December 19, 2007
Perhaps she's trolling for potential molesters so she has something to blame her children's future serial-killing on, other than her own crappy, over indulgent parenting?

--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login