Advanced

CF Folks Seems To Attract Sad Kids?

Posted by Carrie 
Carrie
CF Folks Seems To Attract Sad Kids?
December 17, 2007
Do you find that kids seem to warm up to you/talk more
to you in public ?

Hard to describe, but it's like they give you a look of....
"Please get me away from my psycho parent(s) who make me take 10 different after school lessons when I'd rather be playing, keep me up past my bedtime for their cocktail parties, yell instead of positive reinforcement, & make me fear invisible germs!"

Example:

At the airport, I'm reading my mag & this 4-5 year old runs & sits across from me and says "Your bag has a neat picture on it, it's like a pretty rainbow!".
I say "Thank you that's very cool of you to say, where are your parents at dear?.
He said, "I don't know...she wouldn't tell me."

I'm thinking WTF??
I talk to him for 15 more minutes(To keep him from perverts that might be there!) until his Mom storms up, JERKS HIM BY THE ARM, gives ME A NASTY LOOK like *I* tried to kidnap him, and shes screaming, "DONT TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE YOU COULDA BEEN KILLED!" while he is crying!

WHAT. THE. FUCK. ? I was trying to be nice & if I hated African American's like Moo implied, I wouldn't have even cared what happened to that kid.

You just can't win with some people!!!!
Re: CF Folks Seems To Attract Sad Kids?
December 17, 2007
Brats hate me as much as I hate them - so they always leave me alone. Yay!
Non-PoliticallyCorrect
December 18, 2007
"DONT TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE YOU COULDA BEEN KILLED!"

WTF?? Could you imagine the nation-wide shit-storm that would emerge if the races had been reversed:

"DONT TALK TO BLACK PEOPLE YOU COULDA BEEN KILLED!"

Only white people are capable of racism and bigotry, don't ya know... And of course its "whitey's" fault that anyone who isn't white in America is in the situation they are in. I'm sure that breeder has done an outstanding job of educating her child of these important facts!
CF VTer
December 18, 2007
Racism: It's okay when THEY do it.

Yeah, I seem to be a kid magnet as well. For some reason they think I'm "safe." Little do they know I'm plotting to eat their livers with fava beans and a nice Chianti.
December 18, 2007
Where I used to live in the late 80's/early 90's in Marin County at these condos, a little African-American girl talked to me at the pool. She was a very kindly child. The little girl just blurted how, "Don't you hate it when your mother gets a boyfriend and he just orders you around like you're nobody?" Yeah...I knew the feeling. I still remember the girl's name... sad smiley
December 18, 2007
How sad, amethusos*. That reminds me of my nephew's mother. (Her and my brother are split up). My brother hates that bitch. I can see why.

lab mom
December 18, 2007
I think the sad kids are initially attracted to us because we appear to be calm and friendly. We don't have the perma-scowl, distracted look of most breeders, so they feel comfortable approaching us. Generally, we also don't just start screaming at them the moment they speak, so they stick around because, probably for the first time in their lives, an adult has treated them with some kindness and (however faked) interest. Also, in my experience, child free people do not talk down to kids, no matter how we feel about them, and I think kids actually like that.

I worked at a Goodwill store in my towns version of "the ghetto", which really is just the part of town where there is nothing but crappy apartment buildings packed with all the poor folks. Neighborhood kids came into the store all the time and would drive me nuts tearing the place apart. I kicked them out a several times, but they'd be back the next day, because there's nothing else decent in that neighborhood to do except play in the street. Eventually, as soon as they'd come into the store, I'd ask how they were doing, how school was going, and general small talk like that and they'd actually offer to help me straighten up the store, and I could even get them to sort the used shoes, because I think what they really enjoyed was having someone treat them like people who could do things. From what I saw of their caretakers, the main form of communication seemed to be yelling or screaming. Of course, then Goodwill closed the store, because it wasn't making enough money in the poor neighborhood, and would make much more money out in the suburbs so the rich kids could be all grunge, as was the fashion.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
Carrie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Do you find that kids seem to warm up to you/talk
> more
> to you in public ?
>
> Hard to describe, but it's like they give you a
> look of....
> "Please get me away from my psycho parent(s) who
> make me take 10 different after school lessons
> when I'd rather be playing, keep me up past my
> bedtime for their cocktail parties, yell instead
> of positive reinforcement, & make me fear
> invisible germs!"
>
> Example:
>
> At the airport, I'm reading my mag & this 4-5 year
> old runs & sits across from me and says "Your bag
> has a neat picture on it, it's like a pretty
> rainbow!".
> I say "Thank you that's very cool of you to say,
> where are your parents at dear?.
> He said, "I don't know...she wouldn't tell me."
>
> I'm thinking WTF??
> I talk to him for 15 more minutes(To keep him from
> perverts that might be there!) until his Mom
> storms up, JERKS HIM BY THE ARM, gives ME A NASTY
> LOOK like *I* tried to kidnap him, and shes
> screaming, "DONT TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE YOU COULDA
> BEEN KILLED!" while he is crying!
>
> WHAT. THE. FUCK. ? I was trying to be nice & if I
> hated African American's like Moo implied, I
> wouldn't have even cared what happened to that
> kid.
>
> You just can't win with some people!!!!

Ok, I'm black, and even I know that was some stupid, basically racist bullshit that the moo said to her kid! She didn't even bother to thank you for, basically, babysitting her brat whilst she was off doing whatever the hell she was doing! UGH!!

You're right - you just can't win for losing sometimes.
Carrie
December 19, 2007
VLM - It just makes you not want to be nice to anyone!...and NO need for embarassment, we all know the Unfit Mooo Gene is an equal opportunity offender. smiling smiley

But No wonder people are shooting up malls & going more nuts by the
day!

Humans are called the most "evolved" species....Blah!
I see documentaries on elephants & dolphins & seahorses
that demonstrate superior parenting & common sense
than most moos & duhs.

It's easier to get a tiger to nurse wolf cubs,
than it is to convince an IVF obsessed chick to adopt!

amethusos* ~ That is so depressing... I wonder what happened to her...

Feh ~ Perfect story to demonstrate the point...Hopefully you teaching by example rubbed off in their future dealings...
Ever watch Dog Whisperer?
Kyds & dogs need MISSIONS (fixing the store, ect.), & positive reinforcement (NOT spoiling)... Why are these principles so difficult for some to grasp?
And why are only those who DONT GET THEM SPAWNING ??
December 19, 2007
Carrie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> It's easier to get a tiger to nurse wolf cubs,
> than it is to convince an IVF obsessed chick to
> adopt!
ha! HA! That is probably the best way I've heard this put...EVER.
:beer

> Feh ~ Perfect story to demonstrate the
> point...Hopefully you teaching by example rubbed
> off in their future dealings...
> Ever watch Dog Whisperer?
> Kyds & dogs need MISSIONS (fixing the store,
> ect.), & positive reinforcement (NOT spoiling)...
> Why are these principles so difficult for some to
> grasp?
I've never watched the Dog Whisperer, but I do know that all HUMANS need missions. Our brains are made to be productive, solve problems and learn new things. Screaming, spoiling or both will not teach anyone anything.
Seriously, the people who bred these kids seemed to only communicate via screaming.

Unfortunately within a year Goodwill had closed down the location and moved it out to the suburbs because at the time suburban teens would spend way more money on used clothes than poor folks, because it was fashionable (grunge). It was too bad, we had the best looking store in the city.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login