Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meaning of Xmas according to breeders

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Meaning of Xmas according to breeders
December 18, 2007
So my self-absorbed super-conservative SIL emails me & my sister (who are both CF) out of the clear blue sky with suggestions for xmas gifts for her 2 brats.

We didn't ask her for any suggestions. I think this is very rude & totally destroys any meaning of the holidays. Whatever gift you receive is from the heart, so accept it gracefully & be grateful you even have loving family to give gifts to your brats. I feel like Aunt Wallet.

My sister, on her way to London for work, emailed us back that she could pick them up something there. Having great senses of humor, her & I joked back & forth that she should get them each mini fur Buckingham Palace guard hats & they'd look like munchkins in them. Any moron could see we were joking, but moo says all serious, "Ok, ladies- let's get (them something they actually can use..."

We can't even joke with this piece-of-work cunt. My sister said she's now getting them something that's totally unnecessary. I wanted to get them baby t-shirts saying "Busted Condom" & "Mommy drinks because I'm bad" and watch SIL's face when they open them.

As an added bonus she emailed about a thousand people a pic of her 3 year old picking her nose w/ a Santa hat on. The caption was "We hope she picks a good present this year".

Well I hate her guts officially now. And since my husband is unemployed (and she knows it) they are the first ones cut from my list this year.

(Stay tuned for more horror stories featuring this bitch as I have only just scratched the surface)
She DOES sound like some "piece-of-work cunt" (love that!) Keep us posted on all the trainwrecky goodness.
Re: Meaning of Xmas according to breeders
December 18, 2007
keep us posted!

lab mom
December 18, 2007
The meaning of Xmas according to breeders is simple: GIMME! GIMME! GIMME!

Aunt Wallet--I mean Grizzlycat--you should get matching "Busted Condom" T-shirts for both snotdripper and moo, who was probably a mistake like baybee. (Only joking with the name in your posting! smiling smiley)

grizzlycat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As an added bonus she emailed about a thousand
> people a pic of her 3 year old picking her nose w/
> a Santa hat on. The caption was "We hope she picks
> a good present this year".

Grizzlycat, this is a great example of breeder humor at its worst. If I ever get an e-mail like that, I will immediately put the sender in my "spam/junk e-mail" folder!

If the nosepicking fucktard wants tissues full of snots--disgusting--you can always load up an envelope with some. They will make a nice dessert after eating typical brat fare like Big Macs and Lunchables.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
catmeow Wrote:
> Aunt Wallet--I mean Grizzlycat--you should get
> matching "Busted Condom" T-shirts for both
> snotdripper and moo, who was probably a mistake
> like baybee.

That would be perfect for moo since I suspect she WAS a mistake- her mom is an ex-nun for godssakes. Her family is very sketchy on why & when her mom left the nunnery. I think she should have stayed a nun & saved the world her demon seed cunt of a daughter.

omfg ... Aunt Wallet! That pretty much sums it up how so many breeders treat family/friends.

What a damn shame....

YES Keep us posted...SIL sounds like a real piece of work, especially not laughing at the Buckingham Palace comment!

It's a fact that with each loaf out, the funny bone disappears!
December 19, 2007
Unreal. Nothing like teaching stellar values and morals to your kids. Kids, just ask and ye shall receive. It's OK to dictate what you want to other people.

What a cunt.
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
And as long as we're on the gift subject:

At the last family gathering my mom bought the baybee a gift. Said cunt opened it at the table, when everyone else was busy & talking.

The gift was a cute little Elmo toy that talks. Over the noise, I heard her say to my brother while laughing, "I hate Elmo/Sesame Street, it's creepy & not educational...we'll take the batteries out when we get home." Thank god my mom didn't hear that. She is the nicest grandma cunt could ever hope her brats to have & she'd have been really hurt.

Then, at the 3 year old's birthday 2 months ago, I could only afford to get her a $25 gift cert. After the avalanche of presents were opened, there were 2 envelopes left. Cunt opened the first one & said "WOW...thank you SOOO much!". She then opened mine & DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH! Just closed it & put it down!

Apparently, card #1 was way more than $25 so I didn't even deserve a nod.
December 19, 2007
I've developed a simple rule over these past few years, people who don't say thank you don't get presents. If they open my present, and don't say thanks, then they don't get no more. Instead, I donate the money I'd spend on their present to a non-profit they support and give them a card that says "$X has been donated in your name to (insert name of charity here)". Personally, I don't care what thankless people think any more. I was raised to always give a sincere "thank you" when receiving something for free, even if I think it's a stupid gift because at least the person had me in their thoughts.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
December 19, 2007
Grizzylycat, that's TERRIBLE! I don't know if these breeders think they are sending subtle messages that are going to get people to "ante up" and spend more money just so they can be properly thanked, but where I am concerned - my spiteful, Scorpio-self - any breeder who pulled that shit on me would receive a big ol'NUTHIN at the next gift-grab event.

I LOVE your idea Feh, I think that's even better! It's more of an IN-YOUR-FACE message that relays a big FUCK YOU! CLASSIC!
December 19, 2007
grizzlycat Wrote:
>
> Then, at the 3 year old's birthday 2 months ago, I
> could only afford to get her a $25 gift cert.
> After the avalanche of presents were opened, there
> were 2 envelopes left. Cunt opened the first one &
> said "WOW...thank you SOOO much!". She then opened
> mine & DIDN'T EVEN FLINCH! Just closed it & put it
> down!
>
> Apparently, card #1 was way more than $25 so I
> didn't even deserve a nod.

WTF? $25 is a VERY generous gift. That could get a 3 year old a decent toy, some books,or an outfit, etc. What an ungrateful twat that moo is!
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> Grizzylycat, that's TERRIBLE! I don't know if
> these breeders think they are sending subtle
> messages that are going to get people to "ante up"
> and spend more money just so they can be properly
> thanked, but where I am concerned - my spiteful,
> Scorpio-self - any breeder who pulled that shit on
> me would receive a big ol'NUTHIN at the next
> gift-grab event.

KFLL, even if I HAD the $, I wouldn't get any gifts for any of them after all this. And it truely takes alot for me to get that way.
>
> I LOVE your idea Feh, I think that's even better!
> It's more of an IN-YOUR-FACE message that relays a
> big FUCK YOU! CLASSIC!

Yeah! That's a great idea Feh! If she even has a favorite charity other than herself. I'd buy tickets to see cunt's face opening that!
December 19, 2007
Feh Wrote:
> I've developed a simple rule over these past few
> years, people who don't say thank you don't get
> presents. If they open my present, and don't say
> thanks, then they don't get no more. Instead, I
> donate the money I'd spend on their present to a
> non-profit they support and give them a card that
> says "$X has been donated in your name to (insert
> name of charity here)". Personally, I don't care
> what thankless people think any more. I was
> raised to always give a sincere "thank you" when
> receiving something for free, even if I think it's
> a stupid gift because at least the person had me
> in their thoughts.

A great organization to donate to in a situation like this is Planned Parenthood (or a local clinic that does abortions and has birth control services)! grinning smiley

Another type of charity that would be good here is an animal charity, because they spay and neuter! smiling smiley It's too damn bad that they don't spay and neuter breeders like these ingrates.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
I, too, think that a $25 gift certificate is pretty damn generous. How much money needs to be spent on a goddamn 3-year-old?
I remember an ex-worker telling me he spent over $1,000 for Christmas one year on his 6-year-old. Thank doggie dog I don't have criblets sucking me dry.
December 19, 2007
i plan for £15 per person, about $30, no one needs more than that spending,

and i tell everyone i kn ow max pend i £15, it not the amount the item is worth, its the idea behind it.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Some time back you might have seen this story already, so apologies if this is old to some of you.

My late stepfather, about whom I posted when he died in November, was estranged from his five chyldren. Their mother, his first wife, had poisoned things between him and the kids while he was serving in the Navy during the Vietnam War and then later, after she got her divorce.

He married Mom in 1987 and had a heart attack in 1990. We played hell finding his kids, but we got hold of them somehow, and for a brief while that year he was in touch with them and saw some of his grandkids.

His first wife had given his kyds the impression that he was loaded. Consequently, he received lists of expensive toys from his kyds for his grandkyds. The reality was that money for Mom and him was tight, and they sold large, ornate gingerbread houses during the holiday season to make a little extra spending money. His customers liked these huge houses so much that they would preorder for the next year. He decided to make each grandchild one of these houses.

One of the grandkyds unwrapped and opened the gift, saw the house, and then asked, "Is that all?"

His youngest daughter, then in her early twenties, came by the apartment a few days later and returned the Christmas presents (blankets, I believe) he had given her, saying, "Daddy, you weren't much of a father to us, and we don't want you in our lives now." It was clear that she was speaking on behalf of most, if not all, of the other kyds.

Needless to say, his shopping list for the next Christmas was dramatically trimmed. And he accepted it and did not feel bad about it. Once we moved from that apartment the following year, he had no further contact with his children until he passed away last month. (But conversely, his kyds did not contact him when their mother—again, his first wife—passed away in 1994. That tore him up anew when he discovered the obituary by accident a few days later, after the funeral.)

I took care of this kind, decent man during his last months. He emphatically did not deserve the treatment he received from his kyds, nor the asinine comment from that one grandsprog. "Is that all?" indeed. I wish I'd been there, as I would have said, "Be thankful for what you got, you greedy little mutant!"
Anonymous User
December 19, 2007
Nour Wrote:
> I, too, think that a $25 gift certificate is
> pretty damn generous.

I thought so, too! She can get her a nice outfit for that. The way she turned her nose at it, you'd think she expected $ for a whole new fucking wardrobe.

> How much money needs to be
> spent on a goddamn 3-year-old?
> I remember an ex-worker telling me he spent over
> $1,000 for Christmas one year on his 6-year-old.
> Thank doggie dog I don't have criblets sucking me
> dry.

Right, the criblets (that's funny!) don't even know what's going on. They'd be happy with a box.

It'll be interesting what happens this Sunday when ole' Aunt Wallet fails to come up with the goods!
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
Grumpy drinking coffee(grizzlycat) already knows what i feel about this damn CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i mean CUNT!... there is more crap this (insert explicit) has pulled, but we all know that it is not uncommon for people like that to think they can get away with this type of shit. Oh by the way did i say i think she is a CUNT!!!!!!!!! no i did not...ok this damn moo is a CUNT!!!! I thought i would let you know what i thought of her. And I do not look forward to this Sunday either
December 20, 2007
whatever happened to the meaning of gifts rather than the thought behind it, k-man, those houses that were made were made with love, that is of more value than anything else in the world.

but that is the way of the world today, pure capitalism. they want a lot of things. rather than the thought behind the gift. and these are the people who preach in church about giving and receiving. yet they act like that.

i would have sent them sweaty stinky sock for next xmas.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
My husband's cousin-in-law (whose house we're obligated to spend Christmas at EVERY YEAR) said to us, one year, "Well, you know, Christmas is really all about the kids." Meaning her two spoiled, ungrateful little shits.

If she ever says it again, I'd love to say, "Really? Whose Christmas? Mine ? Mine is about everyone I love and care about, not your little pieces of snot. You could remove them entirely from the equation and -- guess what! -- it would still be Christmas."
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
k-man Wrote:
> Their mother, his first wife, had
> poisoned things between him and the kids while he
> was serving in the Navy during the Vietnam War and
> then later, after she got her divorce.

k-man,

I've heard some sad stories before, but WOW!

The poor guy is off serving his country and has his life turned upside down! That 1st wife was purely an evil human being. It sounds like your stepfather was a loving person. His 5 kids would've been better people having known him throughout their lives. What a horrible legacy that mom left.

And the gingerbread houses? Anyone with a soul would think that is a precious gift. I'd have made that ungrateful weasel eat it & hope he chokes on a gumdrop.

Xmas is such a lie.
December 20, 2007
Without Issue Wrote:
> "Well, you know, Christmas is
> really all about the kids." Meaning her two
> spoiled, ungrateful little shits.
>
> If she ever says it again, I'd love to say,
> "Really? Whose Christmas? Mine ? Mine is about
> everyone I love and care about, not your little
> pieces of snot. You could remove them entirely
> from the equation and -- guess what! -- it would
> still be Christmas."

My mom was playing some kind of mind game. She threw that "Christmas is for the kids" in my face - meaning it's about my nephews, my brothers kids - and wasn't going to do the gift thing with me any more.
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> My mom was playing some kind of mind game. She
> threw that "Christmas is for the kids" in my face
> - meaning it's about my nephews, my brothers kids
> - and wasn't going to do the gift thing with me
> any more.

What "It's all about the kids" says to me is "it's all about buying the kids a hundred toys & spoiling them into materialistic little wretches".

I'm sure all the ancient people these Xmas whores claim waited for Jeebus to arrive were thinking "it's all about the kids". Hypocrites.

My GOOD sil (not the cunt mentioned in other thread) is from Mexico & every xmas eve at midnight they have their gift exchange. No Santa is waited for, and each person gets ONE small gift, kids included.
Kids aren't expecting heaps of gifts or looking for the next gift to open. Everyone watches each person unwrap their one gift & then they all cheer!
If I didn't give brats/breeders gifts who didn't thank me in the past, that would eliminate every single childed person I know, including family. And, hubby won't let me scratch the nephews and nieces off my list. confused smiley I don't know what people teach their kyds, because it is just complete and utter rudeness and greediness I see.

The minute my SIL bred, the hints and begging started. (that didn't surprise me, but it probably surprised hubby) My nieces first Xmas, she "hinted" than Aunt Purse and Uncle Wallet should get Bratlina an old-fashioned snow sled. We didn't ask for suggestions or tips, and we got them money for her future education. I like how she 'picked' that out for *us* to get. doh face

Then, after nephew was born and growing up, SIL decided that we didn't need the bedroom set in our spare room (it was hubby's childhood set, but didn't look like childish furniture) and asked for it for her son. My hubby was astonished, me again, not so surprised in breeder audacity, and said, "NO, I use that". I mean really, could you imagine her sitting at home, realizing she can't afford furniture for her last brat, so she brainstorms and comes up with that???? doh face She single-handledly decided we didn't need furniture we had been using for 10-15 years? spanking with a whip on the ass

She brought daughter an elaborate Princess bedroom set, and got son wicker. First of all, way to spoil your girl and 'leave out' your boy, and then, not have money for your seed. If you can't afford kyds, why do you keep planning them?
Anonymous User
December 20, 2007
CF Uter Wrote:
> And, hubby won't let me scratch the nephews and
> nieces off my list. confused smiley

When money is tight, I find it hard to cut people off the list. This week I was even going as far as using a gift cert I got for my birthday to get gifts. (I'm an idiot)

I'm lucky though, 'cause Hubby has NO qualms about knocking people off the list, nieces & nephews included. He said he'd be pissed at me for using my gift card & he means it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login