Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Yet another Spears trainwreck

Posted by Guest 
Re: Playing devils advocate here...
December 23, 2007
They're saying she got knocked up to "get out of the business". Meanwhile, there are people who'd be willing to KILL to get into the biz. Stupid spoiled twat.
Anonymous User
Re: Playing devils advocate here...
December 24, 2007
Techie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Beneath the mask, it's a hell ridden life.
> I guess this kind of motherhood makes corporations
> money somewhere, so obviously it's going to be
> done the way a corporation wants it done.

Yes, a corporation OR the gubbermynt. I'm SURE they allow and even promote teen/single motherhood in subtle ways so many more can become dependent on them for public assistance, vote to keep them in office, etc. & ensure the masses are full of blissfully unaware, uneducated sheeple.
Re: Yet another Spears trainwreck
December 25, 2007
follow the money, its the cynical but accurate way of thw world.

no company really cares for you, they are there to make money, the more money they make the better. a happy workforce is a productive one. ans since most breeders are working, then they bend over backwards.

same with governments, same with every single organisation. i include most charities in that. 90% of all money raised goes on admin costs rents, heating, lights, people, the real people in need only get a fraction and its even worse for the aborad charities. they take whats left and only a tiny amount gets to the right people, or animals.

now this is a very cynical way of seeing the world, but i havent been wrong yet.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 04, 2008
Jamie Lynn Spears' TV show 'cancelled' after teen pregnancy

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=505825&in_page_id=1773

Britney Spears's pregnant sister Jamie Lynn Spears' hit TV show Zoey 101 has reportedly been cancelled.

The Nickelodeon show is set to broadcast its final episode of the third season in the U.S. on Friday and has already completed filming on the fourth.

News of the programme's demise comes two weeks after 16-year-old Jamie Lynn revealed she was pregnant with her first child.

Jamie Lynn and 18-year-old boyfriend Casey Aldridge are expecting a baby together in the summer.

Britney's sister met Aldridge at their local church in the Spears family's native Louisiana.

Jamie Lynn told the U.S. edition of OK! magazine: "It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected. I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Following Jamie Lynn's official confirmation of her baby news, Nickelodeon released a statement, saying: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation.

"We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

While Nickelodeon are yet to release a follow-up statement regarding the future of the show, sources told The Sun the end is nigh.

An insider says, "Nickelodeon bosses are still undecided whether to air season four or not.

"For now it looks like it has been canned

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 04, 2008
I remember a couple made-for-TV movies from the early-to-mid 80s that had actresses getting abortions and everybody thought it was the right choice. Also remember Fast Times at Ridgemont High? There has been some kind of a shift since then toward glorifying unwed motherhood and demonizing abortion.
January 04, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://www.hbo.com/sixfeetunder/episode/season3/ep
> isode38.shtml
>
> "Claire makes a difficult choice as well: to
> terminate her pregnancy. She had planned to go for
> the procedure alone, until informed by a worker at
> the clinic that she would need someone to
> accompany her.

This was a GREAT episode, of course ALL episodes of 6 Ft. Under are great...and available on DVD, possibly even for free from your local library system. I highly recommend it to everyone who likes great writing and acting.

And the newest Brit trainwreck...
Britney Spears taken to hospital for tests

LOS ANGELES, California (CNN) -- Pop star Britney Spears was taken to a hospital for tests to see if she was under the influence of alcohol or drugs and for a psychological evaluation after police were called to her home Thursday night to mediate a custody dispute, a police spokesman said.

Spears appeared to be conscious as she was rolled out of her Studio City home on a gurney about three hours after police and ambulances arrived there.

According to The Associated Press, officers were called to Spears' house around 8 p.m. to respond to a custodial dispute with ex-husband Kevin Federline over their sons, 2-year-old Sean Preston and 1-year-old Jayden James, Officer Jason Lee of the Los Angeles Police Department said.

By about 10:30 p.m., six police cars, two ambulances and a fire truck had entered the gated community that includes Spears' house. Several police cars were seen in the area earlier in the night.

Spears turned over the children around 10:50 p.m., Lee said.

The children were returned to Federline, who has primary legal custody of the two sons, a police spokesman said.

Doctors at Cedars Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles will decide whether to invoke a California law that allows a patient to be held for psychological evaluation for 72 hours, the police spokesman said. VideoWatch what's going on with Spears' behavior »

Aerial video provided by local television station helicopters showed Spears on a stretcher and surrounded by police and paramedics as it was rolled to an ambulance near her home.

Spears has been in a heated battle with ex-husband Kevin Federline over custody of their two sons, Sean Preston, 2, and Jayden James, 1. Timeline: Britney in the news »

Federline, Spears' former backup dancer, holds primary custody of the children. Spears has been in trouble with the court earlier concerning her compliance with court orders in the custody case.

Spears appeared for a deposition in the case earlier Thursday, Federline attorney Mark Vincent Kaplan told reporters during the day, according to the AP. She was deposed for 14 minutes, Kaplan said.

Spears' attorneys, Trope and Trope, had filed a motion Wednesday asking to be relieved as her counsel due to a "breakdown" in communication with Spears.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 04, 2008
I absolutely cannot wait for the day we read that dear little Cuntney is in a mental hospital somewhere, drooling, picking at imaginary things on the walls, playing in her own shit, and arguing out loud with the voices she hears in her head.

TRULY a waste of the air she breathes.
CFBitchfromLA
January 04, 2008
WHEN OH WHEN will that stupid little cunt end her 15 minutes of fame?

So a teenybopper trash moo cunt has an alcohol and drugs problem? Film at 11. Stupid bitch only has money, and certainly it is not due to talent or stability.
January 04, 2008
Ol' Brit should have aborted those mistakes. Same goes for that dumb twat, Jamie Lynn, who looks as if she has been around the block a few times...
January 04, 2008
I just read that K-Fed has the kiddies now: http://tinyurl.com/3cdltl

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
January 07, 2008
The latest has a pill-crazed Shitney Spears screaming how her younger sister is stealing her spotlight. Please...eye rolling smiley...any idiot can knocked up. Even a fucking cockroach can breed so Jamie Lynn's pignasty is nothing special.
January 07, 2008
I've been thinking about this a bit...how can I not with it on the news every freaking night?
I wonder if Brit might be descending into legitimate mental illness? She's at the age when a lot of these problems start coming to a head. If she were even slightly pre-disposed to crazy, I can't imagine having dozens of photographers snapping your picture while they followed you every moment (even into the bathroom) you were out of your house would be helpful in any sense of the word. Add to that unlimited access to drugs, being surrounded by people who are just there for your money, and having your mental health professional be Doctor Phil of Bullshitology, I'd imagine the decline would be almost as spectacular as Brit's is. I feel kind of bad for her if that's the case, it's kind of like watching someone drown in front of a full, cheering stadium.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 09, 2008
Latest news is Britney Spears ran off with some guy in the paparazzi after being released from the hospital. God...that dame is desperate. The photographer man is just using her. When will women ever learn???

http://omg.yahoo.com/spears-family-says-dr.-phil-went-too-far/news/5436

The slaggy Spears family are PO'd that Doc Phil made a statement about this train wreck and will not do a show about her. Brit's moo was always a piece of shit who only wanted to use her kids for buckets of money. The Spears had nothing before Britney went to work for The Mouse.
January 09, 2008
Drug addled and/or insane music star, surrounded by a bunch of scum suckers living off her money and riding her coat tails doing everything they can to make as much off her as possible...change she to he and you've got Kurt Cobain.
She couldn't simply "drop out" and move to Montana, she'd just be sold out by a desperate family member or "friend" and whammo, the paparazzi are following her everywhere again. Or they'll lord the kids over her..."but you can't get help from a real professional, it'll affect your career and what about your children?" Though hopefully having them out of her life would help. I'm not a fan of her by any stretch of the imagination, but all this obsession with her in the press is kind of disturbing to me.

--Me
Anonymous User
January 09, 2008
I feel sorry for her, too, Feh.

I admit that I was as amused by her trashy behavior as anyone, but it stopped being entertaining awhile ago. There's nothing funny about someone who really needs some help. Her family doesn't give a shit about her, it's the fame and money they love.
January 10, 2008
White trash in it's finest hour.

God I wish somebody would euthanize that famblee.
January 10, 2008
Who's the daddy: Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears dumped by boyfriend who demands proof of paternity

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/showbiz/showbiznews.html?in_article_id=507398&in_page_id=1773

Pregnant Jamie Lynn Spears has been dumped by boyfriend Casey Aldridge because he doubts he is the father, it has been claimed.

Aldridge is insisting that TV star Jamie Lynn, 16, has a paternity test to prove he is the child's father, according to U.S reports

Jamie Lynn, 18, has yet to confirm Aldridge as the father and insiders say the pair's relationship has been shaky for months.
Casey's doubts have been revealed by a pal of Jamie Lynn's troubled sister Britney Spears.

He wants a paternity test," Britney told the Spears family friend, according to In Touch Weekly.

"Casey doesn't want to be with her until he's sure that he's the father."

Rumours have swirled that Jamie Lynn is in fact pregnant by an older TV producer.

Jamie was seen earlier this week attending a parenting class, in preparation of her impending birth, at an Adult Education Centre in Kentwood, Louisiana

Anonymous User
January 28, 2008
I read this week-end that this cunt will give away her sprog when it's born to her mother to raise it, so that she can concentrate on her career, enjoye her teenage life and not be burdened with a baby. What about abortion? She could have gotten rid of it, not said a word to anyone, no big deal. She wants all the fun, but not bear responsibility for her mistakes. Someone please, sterilize her! She'll do it again!
January 28, 2008
Oh and to give it away to her mother, of all people. Yes, what a FINE job she did raising her own kids. Now she'll be given a grandkid to fuck up.
January 28, 2008
Even worst, we'll be seeing ANOTHER Britney Spears on the glittering stage at the tender age of 2!

AND pregnant at 4, too!

All thanks to a nutty stage grandmoo like Lynn Spears.eye rolling smiley
January 28, 2008
Titney's sis is like any other white trash teen breeder-cunt who gives the hatchling to Mama to raise so she can run the streets. Of course, Jamie Lynn does not want this thing. She wants to party and lift her skirt/dress show her panty-less cunt off just like Big Sis. She knows from Brit's life how those sprogs really put a crimp into the party-girl lifestyle. Britney really does not want those semen demons despite claiming otherwise. If she did, she would stop the wild life and actually go to court when she is supposed to rather than show up at the courthouse and then run the other way. I can also see why the ex-boyfriend wants a paternity test. The younger Spears sister looks like she is a bit on the fast side... tongue sticking out smiley
Anonymous User
January 28, 2008
Wow, she's giving it to her mother???

And her BF is now her ex-BF? what a difference a day makes. First, I heard she wanted a baby so she could settle out of stardom. Now it's reversed.

I wonder if she'll call the brat her bro or sis, or if she'll be one of those vice-parents who contradict all her mother's decisions about the kid when she happens to breeze into town to visit it.

Apparently Nick isn't dropping her yet. I saw a preview where she came back to the boarding school to visit or whatever. You could tell she started gaining in her face, and they teased her usually straight hair way up to compensate. And they cleverly established she went off to a colder climate, since she was covered fully as opposed to the skimpy tanks & shorts.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login