Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hollywood's newest breeders two faces puking

Posted by catmeow 
Hollywood's newest breeders two faces puking
December 19, 2007
My local Internet news site has 32 pages of celebrities and "news" of their crotchdroppings. two faces puking two faces puking

http://www.boston.com/ae/celebrity/gallery/celeb_babies_2007?pg=32

There are many stories that are more newsworthy; it's sad that this shit sells newspapers, magazines and other stuff. sad smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Re: Hollywood's newest breeders two faces puking
December 20, 2007
Jesus H. Christ on a hot rod! Remember when stars got publicity for, um, doing stuff with their careers? For example: starring in a new film, winning an Oscar or a Golden Globe, etc.
December 21, 2007
Oh, what a silly concept! Getting recognition because you've actually DONE something constructive? Just breed!
Oh, my eyes!:kill I couldn't even get through the whole list...it reminds me of something P.J. O'Roarke said in the book Modern Manners.

"Celebrities are called important, but it would be hard to think of anything less important than some of them. A lamprey is more important than..."(fill-in-the-blank with your favorite useless celeb).grinning smiley
Anonymous User
December 23, 2007
I'm filing that whole Boston Globe piece under my 'Whogizzashit' files. Because I giz not a shit as to celebs and their spawn!
December 23, 2007
I'm so sick of people getting publicity and/or rewarded for what comes out of their twat or dick. It's so fucking ridiculous!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login