Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brangelina

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Brangelina
December 22, 2007
On Showbiz Tonight, I heard the following comment from the female host about Brad and Angies Xmas plans, "How do the worlds most beautiful family celebrate Christmas? That's total nonsense.
Re: Brangelina
December 22, 2007
From what I heard, Angelina will be on some set location and Bradski wants to spend the holiday with his ex, Ms. Aniston, who has no standards if she is still around this cretin. Ange does not look that good these days. Too many drugs and her "open" lifestyle -- eating too much pussy during threesomes with dumb naive starlets -- seem to be wearing on her...
Anonymous User
December 23, 2007
You know what ticks me off about her? She's all into "green" living, and yet, but yet She Flies Around In Her Own Jet ladies and gentlemen. Yeah, real green. I don't think either of them are that great looking..
December 23, 2007
They're both nasty and fugly to me.
Valkyrie
December 24, 2007
Ange does not look that good these days. Too many drugs and her "open" lifestyle -- eating too much pussy during threesomes with dumb naive starlets -- seem to be wearing on her...

Oh, come on, people! Eating pussy is good for you! It's full of vitamins & other good things! :spin

Seriously, though, she does look like shit. It's gotta be a collagen overdose. Those lips can NOT be natural. White women just don't have lips that big!
December 26, 2007
I hate that ugly cunt. She is psycho as they come. Yes, I see years of late-night pussy eating, 3-somes, and drugs have taken a toll on her.

Her own father went on national TV and said she needs psychiatric care. Of course now, the bitch won't speak to him.

What the hell is wrong with Brad Pitt?
December 26, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> What the hell is wrong with Brad Pitt?

What is right with Brad Pitt?

1) He speaks English
2) He used to know how to make money

That's about it.
December 27, 2007
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> What the hell is wrong with Brad Pitt?

Pitt is like a lot of guys who will sleep with anyone who puts out even if he has a good mate at home. I gather he is also not doing too well for taking up with Angelina. As my grandfather once said, "Lie with dogs and you will get fleas." Brad Pitt was good in Interview with the Vampire and Legends of the Fall. After those pictures, he just is sort of only "there". I am certain Ange brings in most of the $$$ even though she almost looks too strung out to do anything. Bradski is also probably getting tired of the Sprog Brigade in the house. Jennifer Aniston had it right to remain childfree. I hope she is able to do so and does not fall to societal expectations to shit out a baby.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login