Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Hogswatch

Posted by mercurior 
Happy Hogswatch
December 25, 2007
For those pratchett fans, and the non denominational and everyone else, happy hogswatch wink

(and every other festival in exisitence, religious and NON

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: Happy Hogswatch
December 25, 2007
Likewise to you, enjoy! I spent whole $25.00 this season! I love it! I refuse to fall for the buy, buy, buy crap. I think many others are going the same route I did, news claims that sales are DOWN!Thank you:beer
Anonymous User
December 26, 2007
Folks are definitely spending less money on crap and buying more gift cards....which hubby and I did. Gift cards work wonders! smiling smiley We only had to buy two of them anyway.
December 26, 2007
I agree, gift cards ROCK!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login