Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2545 7 Year Old on ATV

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2545 7 Year Old on ATV
December 28, 2007
Dumb fucks. Serves them right. What parent in their right mind gives their 7 year old an ATV? And of course the driver will be the only one faulted here, certainly not the stupid parents or kid who drove her ATV into the road.
Anonymous User
Re: 2545 7 Year Old on ATV
December 28, 2007
Un-fucking-believable!

Especially the "Mawm of 2's" comment at the bottom. Let's start blaming everyone & everything else but the poooor paryntz. Why didn't THEY get drug/alcohol tested? Or how about IQ tested?

I know exactly what happened. I learned to drive late in life, so remeber vividly my habit of looking into the oncoming headlights at night, then the vehicle follows. If it's hard for an adult, a 7 year- old would have no chance.
k-man
Re: 2545 7 Year Old on ATV
December 28, 2007
This kind of breeder stupidity was what got the 3-wheel trike ATVs banned in the early 1990s in the US. Idiots bought them for their kyds, who proceeded to wreck them because of inexperience. Adult riders knew how to handle a trike properly, but the ban deprived them from being able to buy one for their own responsible use. Four-wheeled ATVs cost a lot more than the old three-wheelers.

I'm baffled at the propensity for stupid breeders to buy their kyds motorized devices that said sprogs have no business being on, and then complaining and suing when the inevitable accident or tragedy happens. Out my way we had a rash of pahrents buying their sprogs those motorized scooters that were big a few years ago, and then acting dumbfounded when the cops busted their chyldren for operating (1) an unlicensed "motorcycle" on public roads while (2) underage and (3) not wearing the mandated helmet. Seems that the salespeople didn't bother to explain the finer issues of state law when selling the scooters, or if they did, the pahrents didn't listen. Sprogs' use of these ATVs is more of the same idiocy.

Children have no more business operating motorized vehicles than they do handling handguns and other firearms. Unfortunately, plenty of idiots allow their kyds to do that, too, by design or carelessness. Some of us who believe in responsible firearms ownership fear that chyldren's misuse of weapons because of lack of parental responsibility might one day prove to be a back-door method of banning or greatly restricting private guns.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login