Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Girl, 13, Found Living With 34-Year-Old 'Boyfriend'--and of course is pignant

Posted by catmeow 
Girl, 13, Found Living With 34-Year-Old 'Boyfriend'--and of course is pignant
December 31, 2007
Missing Detroit Girl, 13, Found Living With 34-Year-Old 'Boyfriend'

Monday, December 31, 2007

A 13-year-old girl who had been missing from her Detroit home since July has been found alive and safe, and living with her 34-year-old "boyfriend," MyFoxDetroit reported Friday.

Neshay Hawkins had just completed the sixth grade and turned 13 when she stormed out of her family's home after being scolded for making long-distance phone calls in July. Her family and police spent months desperately searching for the girl, but clues on her whereabouts were slim until her picture was circulated on a missing persons flyer.

According to the report, tips generated by the flyer led authorities in early December to the Detroit apartment — just miles from Neshay's home — of a 34-year-old man who goes by the nickname "Junebug." Police did not find Neshay or the man at the apartment, but on Dec. 23, Neshay turned herself in to police, MyFoxDetroit reported.

Police are now searching for the man who, they say, told Neshay to tell people she was 19 and that her name was "China Girl," MyFoxDetroit reported.

Neshay, now three months pregnant, is living with relatives in a different state.

Authorities believe the girl may have met the man online.

What a waste of police hours! Neshay now looks forward to many years living off skankfare, which will give her plenty of handout bucks to make long-distance phone calls.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Exactly. Who gives a hang.

The police force should be used to find real criminals and help people who have a clue. Not on trash like this who will just continue to make one mess after another of their life and everyone around them.

Another welfare mommy in the making.
the evils of the net strikes again.. how many kids have sprogged from people not met online.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
This isn't news. Come on over to my town, and you can see this shit all over the place. I was at the grocery store about a year ago, and there was a teenaged girl in line in front of me with a newborn. Typical around here. Anyway, she pulled her Hello Kitty wallet out of her bag to pay, and a fifty- something year old man came up to her, kissed her, and put his hand on the baby's head. There are no words to describe how disgusted I was.
I agree - this shit isn't news. This is typical living in the shithole part of town. In my neighborhood, there's the downtown area, the suburbs between towns, the east side, which is mostly welfare leeches and dozens of stray unaltered cats, and what we know as 'Brick Row', which is a bunch of shitty brick apartment homes where alllll the welfare trash live.

Most of the welfare slobs on Brick Row are teens and their sugar daddies and miniature football teams, complete with kindershit strewn about their 1/132-square-acre front yard and people pushing their SUV strollers down the middle of the road.

The girl in this story needs a stealth abortion and the dumbassed "man" needs to be brought up on charges. Hopefully the girl will accidentally fall down a nice long flight of stairs and have her mistake corrected for her.
Not only is this not news, this happens a lot more than reported. Neshay and Junebug should be spayed/neutered, and I hope Neshay miscarries her love bassturd.

It seemed like a good story for this board because it's a great breeder article. I'm sure the breeders are in complete awe of this twosome. sad smiley

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login