Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I'm freaking out!!!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Re: I'm freaking out!!!
January 10, 2008
Well, the gods & goddesses must've been listening, b/c my sister miscarried this morning.

It feels weird to be relieved about it, but I am for her sake. I think it was because of her age of 38, & her being very overweight, and she's also on thyroid meds.

My mom said my sister was kinda sad but not as much as you'd expect & she actually sounded relieved deep down. I'm hoping she's learned her lesson & she is looking into birth control. (HOORAY!)

And it sounds like this week, as all the shock & romanticizing calmed down, she was slowly waking up to how hard it would be, especially with no guarantee of support from this guy. Last night she even said she found out the insurance for her & the baby would be over $500 a month. She'd need a car, bigger apartment, even furniture. I think her fear of an abortion made her original descision for her, so she convinced herself she wanted to keep it.

I can't tell you all how relieved I am for her, her health & the rest of her life.
January 10, 2008
Grizzlycat, that is GREAT news. I really hope she can see some light now and realize that it is for the best. I hope she does not make the same mistake twice.

Oh, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! It SUCKS to see a sibling ride that flaming wagon straight into the gates of hell. I had to watch my brother do it for 2 years.
Anonymous User
January 10, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Grizzlycat, that is GREAT news. I really hope she
> can see some light now and realize that it is for
> the best. I hope she does not make the same
> mistake twice.
>
> Oh, I am so happy for you!!!!!!!!! It SUCKS to
> see a sibling ride that flaming wagon straight
> into the gates of hell. I had to watch my brother
> do it for 2 years.

Thanks KFLL!!!

I know have a taste of what it must've been like for you watching your brother slowly crash & burn. It's been hell & it's only been 2 weeks for me!!!

She told me this morning she wants to go on BC, and doesn't think she'd ever want to get pregnant again after this happened. She said she allready used 2 of her 6 sick days from the cramping, and the barfing hasn't even begun. She said she feels weird, but she didn't use the word "sad" & she's not crying.

I know she may be sad later but since her lights are on, I don't think it will last long. Nothing she feels now would even compare to what she would've been in for.

Celebration time!!!
Anonymous User
January 10, 2008
whatever your point of view is, I will feel the sorriest for this child...
she will probably destroy it, and/or loose a juvenile delinquent on society
I'm sure folk here are well aquainted with the stats regarding prison fodder and the type of moo that supplies them..
January 10, 2008
Grizzlycat, I am glad to hear the good news. Let's hope your sis will not be moving in this guy. Time for her to get rid of him and move on with her life. She does not need this man. The poster above is right how the kid is going to suffer. However, I stop feeling sorry for those sprogs of single moos when the little creeps start acting up and feeling entitled to everything. Notice how these kids tend to have entitlement issues even before the horrible teen years???
January 10, 2008
Whew! Didn't she just dodge a bullet... and so did you considering all the shit and worry this sort of situation brings.
Now THIS is something worth congratulating you on.
Anonymous User
January 11, 2008
Newbie Wrote:
> Whew! Didn't she just dodge a bullet... and so did
> you considering all the shit and worry this sort
> of situation brings.
> Now THIS is something worth congratulating you on.

Thanks Newbie!

Get this:

Last night, after her miscarriage experience, this guy calls & says he's coming over, then asks "Do you have that $10 you were gonna give me for gas..."

I am NOT fucking kidding!!! And she was thinking he'd be around for a while to support her? She needs to take a big girl pill & get some self-esteem & stop putting herself out there. And she needs some sense slapped into her. She's fucking 38 for chrissakes.

Ahhhhh, at least she said she's relieved she's no longer pregnant. It's a start.
January 11, 2008
grizzlycat Wrote:

>
> Get this:
>
> Last night, after her miscarriage experience, this
> guy calls & says he's coming over, then asks "Do
> you have that $10 you were gonna give me for
> gas..."
>
> I am NOT fucking kidding!!! And she was thinking
> he'd be around for a while to support her? She
> needs to take a big girl pill & get some
> self-esteem & stop putting herself out there. And
> she needs some sense slapped into her. She's
> fucking 38 for chrissakes.
>
> Ahhhhh, at least she said she's relieved she's no
> longer pregnant. It's a start.

That is what I was going to say. This guy was going to support her??? I don't fucking think so. She better get on b/c and quick. Better yet, Sis needs to stop fucking this guy as I doubt he will wear a rubber before she gets a 'script filled for birth control. A lot of women do not learn no matter how fucking old they are. I know a woman who married an ass and shat out a baby at age 42. Now at 48, she is going through a divorce and has a fucking SIX-YEAR-OLD to support. I've made tons of horrible personal choices but, at least, I had the smarts to get a tubal and then abort when the first one failed and got a second tubal about a year-and-a-half later.
Anonymous User
January 11, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> She better get on b/c and quick.
> Better yet, Sis
> needs to stop fucking this guy as I doubt he will
> wear a rubber before she gets a 'script filled for
> birth control. A lot of women do not learn no
> matter how fucking old they are
>
I was SO happy today when I asked her if he showed up last night. She practically yelled that she wants no man that's not her dad or brothers in her place whatsoever. I hope she's pissed enough to mean it.

> I know a woman
> who married an ass and shat out a baby at age 42.
> Now at 48, she is going through a divorce and has
> a fucking SIX-YEAR-OLD to support.

Jeeezus...This is just the way I pictured her life going before yesterday. But with the added fun of a guy with another teenage kid & supposedly-ex-wife living in fucking Jamaica. How fucked up is that already???

> I've made tons
> of horrible personal choices but, at least, I had
> the smarts to get a tubal and then abort when the
> first one failed and got a second tubal about a
> year-and-a-half later.

I've made my share too, but at least we have half a brain. If she doesn't see this as a wake-up call & another chance then I give up.

And the icing on the cake was that this guy smelled like Mr. B.O. Plenty & looked like a hairy cockroach with the unkempt beard & dreds. His clothes were nasty & he smoked huge-ass smelly cigars. Nothing against Jamaicans, but this guy was NOT the pick of the litter.

D, you're so pretty & can do so much better, what were you THINKING!!! hitting over the head with a hammer
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login