Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Poopy Pants

Posted by KB 
KB
Poopy Pants
January 18, 2006
No, not me-the brat in the story, rant 850!
Seriously, I wonder how old this brat is? What is the fucking deal with people NOT BEING ABLE TO POTTY TRAIN THEIR BRATS!? And it's the SAHMS that are the worst! I think it's so they'll have a fucking excuse to stay home!
I was toilet trained by the age of two by my grandma (mom was single parent, worked full time, which is why she thinks kids are SO GREAT-she wasn't around!) so I just don't get this. This crap is NOT going on in other countries, either, it's dumbass Americans that coddle their brats.
Cambion
Re: Poopy Pants
January 18, 2006
Having the occasional accident in the pants is normal for kids at very young ages, but for a child to crap himself like that is ridiculous. I, too, wonder how old he was. I love how the person's post said that the boy told his mom that "he wasn't going to poop in his pants today" - so, I assume from that statement that what the kid did was totally premeditated.

Unless the child has some kind of mental condition where he's not sure what he's doing, there's no excuse for Moos to be so lazy that they can't potty-train their children. I'm sure it's not easy to do it, but I would say it's more worth it to have Sprog do his business in the toilet rather than in his pants.
KB
January 18, 2006
Cambion Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Having the occasional accident in the pants is
> normal for kids at very young ages, but for a
> child to crap himself like that is ridiculous. I,
> too, wonder how old he was. I love how the
> person's post said that the boy told his mom that
> "he wasn't going to poop in his pants today" - so,
> I assume from that statement that what the kid did
> was totally premeditated.
>
> Unless the child has some kind of mental condition
> where he's not sure what he's doing, there's no
> excuse for Moos to be so lazy that they can't
> potty-train their children. I'm sure it's not easy
> to do it, but I would say it's more worth it to
> have Sprog do his business in the toilet rather
> than in his pants.
>
I recently read about the diaper-free movement--the kid is literally potty trained from birth! It totally works--I mean they will sometimes wear a diaper but for the most part the kids are fully trained by the time they are a year old.
I mean, we expect dogs to be trained at what, 2-4 months, and cats are litter trained by their moms--why is it SO HARD FOR HUMANS?
And yeah, this kid in this story knows EXACTLY what he is doing. Fucking brat.

Sheila
January 18, 2006
The kid is 3.5 years old.
Ines_Emrys
January 18, 2006
When I was much younger, my aunt and uncle went on vacation for 4 days. They asked my Mum to watch their triplets (3 1/2 at the time) and they weren't potty trained yet, my aunt had they just wouldn't learn!

Mum took 1 day and had all three potty trained. She did it with positive reinforcement, she got a bag of M&Ms and told them everytime they went potty in the bathroom they'd get an M&M so wanting to get the candy, my cousins kept going into the bathroom and tried. By the end of the day... viola! Potty trained triplets.

My aunt was stunned but then again she was a complete BNP.
KidFreeLuvnLife
January 19, 2006
My FAVORITE line from this woman's post is, "........... and I am near tears because of how tired I am of all of this." She is tiiiirrrreeeeed of all of this. Well boo hoo. Bet she's wishin' right about now that she had tought about the consequences before she got herself knocked up? Thinking about how *NICE* a CF life would be, huh? That kid is playing her like a fiddle. He knows exactly what he's doing and I'd beat his smart little ass just for that!
KB
January 19, 2006
Sheila Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The kid is 3.5 years old.

That is fucking pathetic.

Cambion
January 19, 2006
Three and a half years old? That IS pathetic. I would beat the living shit out of that kid, and then stuff a giant cork up his ass for what he's doing.
Feh
January 19, 2006
From what I read in the post, this kid has a tendancy to go and hide when he wants to crap...."He is SO smart, he KNOWS he's supposed to poop in the potty, he KNOWS when he is about to poop because he freaking goes and hides!" Yeah, he's smart lady, and he's playing you like a fiddle. If he knows what it feels like when you need to crap, can clean his own ass like she sent him to do afterwards, then he can take crap in the can, and should be punished for not doing so.

Yeah, you cry your salty tears lady, cry because you're a lazy sow who hasn't even bothered to potty train your kid. Pick up a freaking book for chrissakes and learn something about kids before you have another.
Nour
January 20, 2006
I like the idea with the M&Ms.
You guys ain't gonna believe this, but it's true. I have a half-brother who is five, FIVE, and he is not potty trained.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.