Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You need to laugh today: Have fun rippin' this apart my pretties!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: You need to laugh today: Have fun rippin' this apart my pretties!
August 17, 2012
Lol. Thanks guys.
No, pregnancy does not equal sexy. I'm surprised she wasn't pulling a duck face.
August 17, 2012
electricfire
Could somebody please describe the picture for me? I'm blind and would really like to join in ripping it apart, but I don't know what's going on.

A woman stands barefoot on some weathered boards laid down between the rails of a train track. She is standing in profile, and putting all her weight on one leg - the other leg is in front of her and she's just barely resting on the toes but not putting any weight on it. Because of the camera angle, everything is tilted a few degrees to the left side of the picture, so that she looks as if she is about to fall over backwards. The background appears to be scrubland with hills covered with sparse trees, such as you might find in central Washington or California. She has her face turned to the camera, exposing her sunglasses and smile. She is wearing a hat and a skin-tight dark-colored dress which covers her arms but exposes her shoulders, and goes down to her ankles. It is also semi-transparent; you can actually see her legs through the dress, as well as the fact that she has a white bra on. She has her hand on her hip and from her expression clearly thinks she is hot. Sticking out directly under her breasts is a massive pregnant gut.

I don't know if that description was helpful, as I am not sure how to describe things without reference to other visual things.

Michaela has provided an edited version with the alien from the movie Alien bursting out of her stomach with a spray of blood, which dramatically improves the picture.
August 17, 2012
That helped a lot, thanks.
I think I like the one with the alien better.
August 17, 2012
Michaela, my editing request is that you add a demon train (does not need to be the demon train, as that's a cartoon and a modified train photo would look more realistic) on the tracks behind her, hurtling toward her.
August 17, 2012
Or perhaps you could make her moo sexy by giving her vomit stains, breast milk seeping through her shirt, a massive diaper bag, an SUV stroller with a wailing toddler, messy hair - the works!
August 17, 2012
@yurble: Let's combine the two so I don't have to have more of her on my hard drive than I need. Stay tuned!

EDIT: I lied, I'm making two.

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal
Can we get her an ipod?
August 17, 2012

August 17, 2012
As promised...

----------
michaela

"A child will make two dishes at an entertainment for friends, and when the family dines alone, the fore or hind quarter will make a reasonable dish, and seasoned with a little pepper or salt, will be very good boiled on the fourth day, especially in winter." -Jonathan Swift, A Modest Proposal

Hey Everyone! Happy Friday!

Thom C- LOL!!! Michaela- Fuckin' awesome!!!! Law- DAMN, just DAMN!!!

I needed to laugh myself, and you all definitely helped! winking smiley

Much love to the CF community! friendly hug
August 17, 2012
I love the train one! smiling smiley
Michaela - awesome! I got a good giggle out of those smiling smiley

Can you just imagine the "tiger stripes" she has going on? EWWWWWWWWWWWWW.
I am not sure if you know this but you can click on the images to blow them up to full size.

electricfire
August 20, 2012
Dingo8YourBaby
I am not sure if you know this but you can click on the images to blow them up to full size.

electricfire

Electricfire is blind.

----------
michaela

September 04, 2013
I was thinking of Michaela's alterations to this photo (where are you, Michaela?) because I have a photoshop job in mind (will post it when I get the chance to do it) and decided to thread-bump. Damn I love the iPod one!
September 04, 2013
I'm a bit late to this party but did have to share that attached pic. This is my moo-to-be cow-worker, at the START of her 8th month (not sure she'll make 9). She wore this to work! I apologize for it being blurry but I really couldn't be obvious when taking the pic. What you can't see in the image was that the dress was so tight you could tell that she was wearing lace boyshorts under it (who the fuck wears lace under tight jersey even at the best of times??).

For those who can't see it: pic is taken from rear/side. Tan jersey dress, NOT maternity stretched over giant belly and udders. Somehow a belt (nope, no idea why) between the two mounds. Pulled so tight can see every stitch of bra in back. Asymmetric hem is above the knee on one leg but about 4 inches above on other side; hugs the ass like a coat of paint. One co-worker described moo-to-be as looking like a baked potato.

Regarding both chicks - guess what bitches? You just ruined your dresses. They will never return to normal after being stretched out so extremely.

Also, re
Seeing things like this makes me feel that way, and sometimes, I swear I can actually hear my pants-muffled vagina screaming.
Wouldn't Screaming Vaginas be a great band name?

September 06, 2013
michaela
satansbitch
michaela
Okay, I'm taking requests. I'll Photoshop this thing - what should I do to it?

An alien ripping out of her bloated gut.

Don't say I never gave you nothin', Bratfree.

EDIT: I might improve on this one later. I have to work in the morning.

waving hellolarioussmile rolling left rightsmile
September 07, 2013
Michaela Mr. T: I pitty tha foolhankyou :yr
You should start a website with "enhanced" pictures. STFU photographers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login