Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2563 Chesters: Teacher Student Relationships

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2563 Chesters: Teacher Student Relationships
January 08, 2008
These dumb broads think they will end up with the same flowery love story as Mary Kay LeTourneau and that Villi dude. Yes, they are married and have several kids now. Life is good for them. She paid her dues and now they want to be left alone to live their lives.

This isn't the case with most of these situations. These dumbasses are chomping at the bit for whatever scraps of attention they can get their hands on.

Flowery love story or not, that is totally fucked.
Re: 2563 Chesters: Teacher Student Relationships
January 08, 2008
I wonder how Villi is going to feel in about ten years when those sprogs are older and he sees his wife aging as well. Perhaps, he will feel he has thrown his life away with the help of his former grammar school teacher??? Any young boy is going to want to get it on with any available female. Better yet when it is the teacher who the kid has a crush on...or should I say lusting after.

Most older women do not get the guy at the end unless she has a lot of money. Even then, the young guys get tired of older pussy after awhile when the younger women are starting to pay attention. I never dated younger men for that reason despite man in his mi-20's being interested when I was in my 30's. Not worth the hassle.

I also do not like the double standard of how it is acceptable when a teen boy fucks the "teach" while a male would be doing far more time for the same crime. Also, it says that an older woman's body is up for grabs by young horndogs who just need to learn the ropes of getting laid. It sets up a bad precedence for how men view women.

A former husband told me how his mom's friend was his "lover" when he was fifteen. Granted, I was in my 20's so I was open-mouthed stunned. J**io said how it really did not matter because he did not care for her and it was only about sex. Imagine if I told him or any other mate in my life that I slept with some guy I cared zero about and it was only for my pussy to twitch in orgasmic glee. I doubt my "needs" would have been understood by the man but would have been viewed as a nasty slut. Yet, I married that fool.
January 08, 2008
"So here's to you Mrs. Robinson..."

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> "So here's to you Mrs. Robinson..."

bouncing and laughing

Look how that movie ended. The young guy ends up with the daughter of Mrs. Robinson. And, he felt fucking entitlement to the younger lady even though she was going to marry someone else. The guy was a dick. That is often the case: younger women or the daughter of the old broad.
January 08, 2008
i can see how a young boy can like to be with an older woman, to learn, as i was a young boy myself, i would have killed for a older liasion with an older teacher.

what the woman gts out oif it is sex, boys at 15, 16 only think with they penis, and it doesnt matter who or what happens and they are very.. energetic

anything makes a young boy aroused. so i can see how a young boy would love it.. not that it is right,

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 08, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> i can see how a young boy can like to be with an
> older woman, to learn, as i was a young boy
> myself, i would have killed for a older liasion
> with an older teacher.
>
> what the woman gts out oif it is sex, boys at 15,
> 16 only think with they penis, and it doesnt
> matter who or what happens and they are very..
> energetic
>
> anything makes a young boy aroused. so i can see
> how a young boy would love it.. not that it is
> right,

And that's probably all these older women want is sex with a willing and energetic partner who will do whatever they want done. It may not be right, but it's only natural. However, like the "dirty old man" who preys on girls, these women should be listed as sexual predators and have to deal with all that business.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 08, 2008
I tell ya, it's a very costly and troublesome way for a young gun to "unload his magazine". Is there not a way to do it with less drama and headache?
Techie, meet Five-Fingers Nellie. grinning smiley
Is she related to Rosie Palm?:spin
January 09, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> i can see how a young boy can like to be with an
> older woman, to learn, as i was a young boy
> myself, i would have killed for a older liasion
> with an older teacher.

That is very normal for a young male. However, I doubt you would have left the "learning experience" not even liking the lady much had your fantasy come to pass. I think it is degrading for a woman to take up with a younger and especially much-younger man. How can a woman be that desperate??? Years ago on another CF site, one of the members talked about how she initiated a high school senior and got him home before Mommy knew of him being out. She was in her 30's. That was her thing along with very young college boys. No "hurrays"were uttered her way but contempt. I pitied her that she could only find teenagers for "affection".
January 09, 2008
"How can a woman be that desperate??? Years ago on another CF site, one of the members talked about how she initiated a high school senior and got him home before Mommy knew of him being out. She was in her 30's. That was her thing along with very young college boys."

Well, look at our society and how the most "attractive" age for women is considered to be somewhere between 15 and 21. It's not too hard to see how a woman over the age of 30 could feel a little left out, especially if she's bought into the whole "you need a man and/or baby to be complete" or "your face shows you've experienced emotions, better get that fixed" line of b.s. we all get fed. On top of that, men are encouraged to go after younger women to prove their status and virility. When the wife looks her age, cast that hag aside and get yerself a newer model. It's just another symptom of people buying into the LifeScript(tm) and being miserable as a result of following the herd.

--Me
January 10, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> "How can a woman be that desperate??? Years ago on
> another CF site, one of the members talked about
> how she initiated a high school senior and got him
> home before Mommy knew of him being out. She was
> in her 30's. That was her thing along with very
> young college boys."
>
> Well, look at our society and how the most
> "attractive" age for women is considered to be
> somewhere between 15 and 21. It's not too hard
> to see how a woman over the age of 30 could feel a
> little left out, especially if she's bought into
> the whole "you need a man and/or baby to be
> complete" or "your face shows you've experienced
> emotions, better get that fixed" line of b.s. we
> all get fed. On top of that, men are encouraged
> to go after younger women to prove their status
> and virility. When the wife looks her age, cast
> that hag aside and get yerself a newer model.
> It's just another symptom of people buying into
> the LifeScript(tm) and being miserable as a result
> of following the herd.

Charlie Sheen made a comment of how younger women were so shallow yet he said women his age (40+ crowd) repulsed him when a reporter asked why he did not date women in his own age group. Feh, you are right how women are cast aside once they get past their 30's while older men keep on attracting younger women.

I just heard my mom's friend/former co-worker's son in his early 20's is getting married. I shake my head wondering if the kid knows what he is getting into. Does he understand that Sweetie Pie is not going to look the same 15-20 years from now...especially if those babies are born?

I still would rather be alone as a middle-aged woman rather than have to resort to cruising for teenagers or much younger men for affection. The latter is worse knowing the boys are just using the women.
January 10, 2008
Nothing ages a person FASTER than having a kid.

Ever see these chicks with a whole brood? They look old enough to have dined with Christ at the last supper.
January 10, 2008
ut if you see the older women, over a certain age, they have been " corrupted" the bad form of feminism, whereas the young still have a bit of an idealist streak, the older generally know more.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 10, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
> ut if you see the older women, over a certain age,
> they have been " corrupted" the bad form of
> feminism, whereas the young still have a bit of
> an idealist streak, the older generally know more.

A horny guy does not care if an easy lay is "corrupted"... lurking
January 10, 2008
exactly, well not all men, when your young everything gets you horny... i can tell you about men..

i happen to be one.. adverts, cartoon characters, anything remotley female gets a young man horny.

its nature.. luckily i was more evolved i didnt let my hormones control my body.

i controlled my body to the exclusion of everything but my studies.. even now. i can put aside my natural urges (especially as rowan os 5000 miles away and i may not see her for a year or more).

of course i knew some girls who let their hormones control they sex drive they quite frequently got into trouble.

January 13, 2008
Why is it that women on 40+ are being used when they get together with a man of much younger age?

Why can a woman not use a guy for once? I do not think these guys will mind "getting used". In fact, many will like it.

If woman wants to have sex, she should. She has more birth control options than a man can ever dream of. She can double up if she wants to. Men only have a condom, and that's it!

One thing needs to be understood here. Everyone one wants a Cadillac (sugar daddy). But every now and then, you just need to get there somehow. A Chevy Cavalier (a horny young gun) may have to do!

That woman is not used any more than that young gun. They both wanted something and they got it! For a young gun, an older woman is a blessing. He feels very important if he could satisfy an older gal. Best of all, a woman in her 40's will not get knocked up if real easily either. What more could they both ask for? They both got something they could enjoy!

If it is OK for a man to have a relationship with a much younger woman, than it is OK the other way around. Neither gender should be more privileged over the other. It has to come to equality somehow.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login