Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

TM reference

Posted by CF 4 Ever 
Denise
Re: TM reference
July 14, 2005
Exactly, Dogsledder and Earthlover. I'm sick of people saying how great this person is, when she can't even put her husband first in her life.

Sorry, Mike, but Tanglewood is the place for discussion with parunts to 'win hearts and minds'. I come her to get things off my chest so I don't twist breeder necks in real life.
Bred Once
July 14, 2005
When I made the point about my daughter coming first, I meant that if it came down to a situation where I had to rescue one and let the other fend for him/her self, I'd save my daughter. If they both needed kidneys, I'd give my spare to my daughter. If only one would fit in the lifeboat, I'd bring my daughter. Likewise, if DH suddenly transformed into an abusive alcoholic dipshit, I'd leave him without hesitation no matter how many promises he made to sober up and stop with the violence and no matter how much I love him. Sticking around in that situation WOULD be setting a bad example.

However, if I have a romantic evening planned with DH and daughter insists on coming along and throws a tantrum and refuses to hang with the babysitter, we'd go without her as planned. To do otherwise would be of no benefit to anyone. If she demanded to sleep in our bed every night, there's no way we'd allow that. Once a month is about as much as I'd tolerate, if that. I would never compromise my relationship with my mate over demands that don't impact her personal safety. I did feel the need to make the distinction though, because there are many people who do (compromise their child's health/safety in order to retain relationship with significant other). To me, that is a major difference between a breeder and a parent.

I guess my original reason for coming here was that I was pissed off. I thought being a parent would make me more tolerant of the things that chapped me when I was CF, but now I go utterly ballistic when I go to the park and see some naked toddler running around with nothing but the word "OOPS" stamped on his ass while his mother trolls around asking strangers for a spare diaper because she couldn't be bothered to pack her own and couldn't be bothered to change the 3-day-old one he had on when they left the house. And then there's the crackhead who clearly hasn't bathed her offspring since the day she was shat out, who just stands there smoking placidly while the little beast walks off with my daughter's tricycle.
Anonymous User
July 15, 2005
No need to explain what you meant about putting your child first. I understand completely.
It's still messed up.
You theorize the possibility of your DH becoming an abusive alchoholic dipshit. That got me thinking.
What if your child were to become an abusive alchoholic dipshit?
Aye now, there's the rub....
Earthlover
July 15, 2005
Bred Once...you still here? Go away now.

CF is CF. YOU are not CF as much as you'd like to be, you aren't.
Sad feeling isn't it?

Obviously you think you have superior mothering skills and like to bash other moos that aren't up to your standards, and treat your husband as second fiddle. That's fine. Just do it elsewhere.

Be gone with you.

Hummmm. I'd really like to be a fly on the wall to hear what Bred Once's DH says about all this when she isn't in earshot.
Bred Once
July 16, 2005
Earthlover~

This site is wildly amusing, cathartic and interesting. But you, Earthlover, are a bore.

In light of your apparently limited imagination, it's not surprising you fantasize about being something as exotic and sophisticated as oh, say, a fly? This would also explain your disturbingly obvious affinity for horseshit.

Yeah. Good luck with that.

I'll go away now!
mercurior1
July 16, 2005
i see the true personality of bred once has reared its head.. bored now..
CF Scorpio
July 16, 2005
Before you all jump all over BredOnce for not regretting having a kid, would you rather she DID regret it and that child were to grow up with no love? We all know what happens when kids are unwanted - they grow up to be fucked-up adults.

So let's all give BredOnce a break, OK? There's nothing wrong with actually liking your own kid.
Earthlover
July 18, 2005
Bred Once: don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.
Can we lock it once she does finally leave?

Scorpio: I don't think any of us were on her about 'liking' her crotch dump. What I don't understand is that if she is really so enamored with her prized fuck trophy, then why does she find our site "wildly amusing, cathartic and interesting?" I think of a parent is truely happy with the choice they made, then they wouldn't be cruising around CF sites stirring up shit and trying to 'bond' with the CF because she 'knows what it's like'. Heck, she's only bred 'once'. Maybe we'll accept her. (being sarcastic)

She's not CF, she shouldn't be on the site. Period. She should find a site for superior breeders who hates others crotch dumps.

Ha, guess I hit a sore spot there with her DH. Truth hurts. I'm still interested in hearing from her DH when she isn't around. No matter how boring Bred Once finds that to be. I'm sure I'd find her DH to be 'wildly amusing, cathartic and interesting' in his views on his DW.
Gr82b-CF
July 18, 2005
Bred once, did someone hit a nerve with you? You come on here and start crap with the CF and then call people names. Nice.

I think similar thoughts as others, you regret your decision. Why else would you be surfing CF sites and saying how you think our site is amusing and interesting. Too bad you didn't find us before you had your loaf, you may have realized you had a choice and decided to be CF.

BUT, Too late now.

Don't worry, I'll let you know what your DH is saying behind your back while he's hitting on me and ragging on you.
Denise
July 19, 2005
So, wot you are saying is when it all comes down to brass tacks, ickle girly comes first. I bet your husband feels great.

I'm so glad I will never have this mess in my life.
Denise
July 19, 2005
I apologise about the double post, but there is no edit function.

CF Scorpio, it's not about BO liking Bratleigh. It's that she doesn't know the proper order of relationships. It makes me sick to my stomach to read how she would just let her husband drown, or die from disease. I'd feel really fucking great if I heard my husband telling someone I could just drown, or die from disease when it comes to crotch dump. From then on, the marriage would slowly disintegrate. Again, I'm SO glad I will never have this mess in my life.

Mercurior1, you are right. We see how great of a person BO really is.

Bred Once
June 23, 2006
Gr82b-CF, if you happen to run into my husband in your travels and he hits on you, please do us all a huge favor. Tell him you're "holding out" on him until he gets rid of those goddamned Wiggles CDs that he keeps buying, and to deny any knowledge of their existence to our sweet and darling child. I've tried, but he still persists. But it sounds like you've got a handle on the sexual needs of duped duhds like my husband. I trust you to have the situation well in hand by the end of next week.

Oh my holy hell. You did not just revive a thread that's almost A YEAR OLD to make this inane comment. I shall never understand the minds of breeders. NEVER. Shouldn't you be off doing TMIJITW? Since that's what we're all paying you to do, we'd appreciate it if you did that, so be gone boring breeder!

Forum Administrator

CFScorpio
June 23, 2006
Bred Once Wrote:

> All that said, you know what's really annoying?
> Breeders asking "When are you going to give her a
> sibling?" Then telling me that it's CRUEL to not
> have another child because she needs another kid
> around to play with and get in trouble with.

Amen! I am an only child, and I am sick and tired of people making stupid judgments and perpetuating stereotypes about only children being lonely, fucked up or spoiled and selfish.

Believe me, I realized pretty early on that having a sibling was no fun. I used to see my friends fight with their siblings (and I mean physical fighting, not just teasing) and I couldn't imagine what was so great about having brothers and sisters.

I think what's really selfish are people who have a ton of kids and don't have time to pay attention to all of them, or don't have the money to support them.

June 24, 2006
Oh Lord...not on this site, too! I am not even going to start with Bred Once and her posts except to say that all of the cliches have come out. Whatever! Her choice; her life. My only "issue" (hate that overused word but don't feel like thinking of another term) is that Bred Once came over to a childfree site to try to make trouble. I have seen on other CF websites how a parent will try to "play nice" at first. Then...the nastiness comes out as with BO's post with her foul language. Perhaps, she needs to attend to her own life rather than come onto someone else's site that does not welcome her. I would not even think of posting my views on a parenting board. Where are her manners? I guess I did get started... eye rolling smiley
June 24, 2006
Dogsledder Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> She sealed
> her fate when she dragged out the "My child is
> more important that my husband" rot.
> If you replace your significant other with a child
> you are asking for trouble. Every time.

Many relationship therapists will agree that is not healthy for couples to put their kids before their spouses. Once the children are grown and gone, these people are going to want or need their husband or wife. A neglected spouse may act like everything is wonderful at home but lead a double life. With everything available online, there are sites for married people looking for other married people or singles for the emotional relationships that they do not get at home. The marrieds looking for hook-ups for quick sexual release are out there as well. One online married "dating" group used to advertise on one of my free e-mail sites. This was a huge eye-opener and I thought I have heard it all! Many women with and without children think the marriage is just great and the husband is too happy to cheat only to find out otherwise...

CF VTer
June 26, 2006
Whoa! I started reading this from the beginning and thought, "This seems familiar." smiling smiley

Grab for attention much?
Anonymous User
June 26, 2006
So there are trolls on here! Bred Once sounds like a good parent,but Tanglewood is more approprate. Amen to only chidren too!! CF Scopio I agree 100%. Wow why did she wait almost a year to reply?
Odd, definetly strange.
-You Say Tomato,I Say Fuck You.
-Bumper sticker
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.