Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Your life isn't over, even if you've got 2 baby daddies at 21!

Posted by yurble 
Your life isn't over, even if you've got 2 baby daddies at 21!
August 17, 2012
A 21-year-old single moo with one child has found out she's pregnant with a married man's child and proclaims "my life is over." She contemplated abortion "but my heart wouldn't let me do that." This is perfectly consistent with her later statement "I have contemplated suicide." :crz

She gets advice such as "buy a ring that had the birthstone on your child An wear it on you wedding finger. If ppl want to think your married who's falt is that.? Don't think about killing yourself your children will be great in the future and you can't have a testimony with out a test." But the OP nixed that, because she's in the public eye in a religious setting.

More advice: "Believe in yourself. I have 2 kids they are 5&6 and I just found out a couple weeks ago I'm pregnant with a different mans baby who I was with for a short period of time and he left now. Plus I lost my job so my life has been sucking a lot too. Just stay strong and abortion isnt the solution."

two faces puking

For a serious train wreck, try the last comment, assuming you can make it through the English-challenged moo's jungle of words. She got pregnant with an abusive guy and left him. Before the baby was born, she had a new boyfriend ("i used to wish so much that the baby was his, instead of the psychotic SDs") but he broke up with her "because he couldn't deal with the baby not being his. he said he needs a baby that looks like him to be happy". She later calls him "the love of my life" although it sounds like he stuck around for maybe six months. Why am I not surprised that "my 9 year old is autistic, && my 6 month old has a handful of medical issues..." She's living with grandmoo "where nobody wants me or my kids. i can't afford my own place anymore, since i quit my job a few months before my baby was born." But, as you know, "my son makes all of that worth it."
Re: Your life isn't over, even if you've got 2 baby daddies at 21!
August 17, 2012
August 17, 2012
it is funny seeing someone my own age whose life has already ended before mine has even barely begun!
waving hellolarious waving hellolarious waving hellolarious
August 17, 2012
So, she done got herself knocked up with a married man's baby. Wonder how wifey feels about that? And does she honestly think he's going to help with the loaf? Hell, no. He'll fuck off back to wifey as soon as she drops it. Or move on to the next ho that will spread her legs for him.
August 17, 2012
STD'S!!!
if knocked up teenie moos have on average more then 1 std, I can only imagine what these semi older whores carry.

two cents ΒΆΒΆ

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
It's been noted before, but I laugh at how these sluts (male and female both) are aghast at the immorality of abortion, but have no problem with having pre/extramarital sex.
August 18, 2012
Cristabel
It's been noted before, but I laugh at how these sluts (male and female both) are aghast at the immorality of abortion, but have no problem with having pre/extramarital sex.

I know, it's mind boggling. Most of these little whores had no issue with drinking and drugging before they got pregnant either.
It still boggles my mind that these stupid bitches ASSume BabyDaddy will be around be default coz 'I'm peggggnannnttttt'

The only way around these train wrecks of situations is to make it mandatory to register a PREGNANCY, not a birth. The father could have the option of saying, before the child is here, 'I want nothing to do with it, I'd like her to abort really.'OK, he can't insist she abort (and a damn good thing, too) but he can at least register his disinterest in the child. Then if Moo wants to, 'do it on my own,' she really, actually is, on her own. Let's see how many of these irresponsible sluts keep their kids when fathers' can sign away their rights AND responsibilities. I think it's only fair.
August 18, 2012
GaiasRevenge
It still boggles my mind that these stupid bitches ASSume BabyDaddy will be around be default coz 'I'm peggggnannnttttt'

The only way around these train wrecks of situations is to make it mandatory to register a PREGNANCY, not a birth. The father could have the option of saying, before the child is here, 'I want nothing to do with it, I'd like her to abort really.'OK, he can't insist she abort (and a damn good thing, too) but he can at least register his disinterest in the child. Then if Moo wants to, 'do it on my own,' she really, actually is, on her own. Let's see how many of these irresponsible sluts keep their kids when fathers' can sign away their rights AND responsibilities. I think it's only fair.

This is an excellent idea.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login