> the balls.

Good idea! That way the fuckers cannot knock up someone else! grinning smiley
Re: Abortion's latest victims
January 12, 2008
You! OUT OF THE GENE POOL!!!
Ahahahahahaha-ha!!!!!
January 12, 2008
Wow...that was such a huge load of steaming shit that I think it dissolved brain cells and some of my childhood memories.

I don't know about anyone else, but if a man is this obsessed and depressed over a fetus - a potential child - then he seriously needs to see a shrink ASAP. I know some women may develop some kind of bond or whatever with their fetus, but for the man to have a similar or more intense bond to a ball of blood is really unhealthy, and I would wager that the guy has a mental illness.

Also the fact that all the women he knocked up aborted the fetuses speaks volumes - he was probably too nuts for their liking.
January 14, 2008
Cambion - exactly. If it were anyone else obsessing over ANYTHING else - other than a BAYBEE - they'd be directed to the local psychiatrist.

BUT! Because they are obsessing over a dead BAYBEE, oh well, let the mourning begin. It's just another way they are trying to make a lot of noise about how AWFUL abortion is.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
Shouldn't let this one rile you up. Anyone who is remorsing over decisions made 20 years ago is not quite right in the head. Hence, invalid article.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login