Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#2571 -- Closing of Califonia's State Parks

Posted by amethusos* 
#2571 -- Closing of Califonia's State Parks
January 11, 2008
I read the article from the link Nowiggers supplied. The comments made my hair want to catch on hot smiley fire. One asshole said that the closure of the parks was better than schools being closed. Another prick said that he did not pay taxes for the parks so he was glad they were closing. Hell, the person I am living with pays property taxes for the "skewels" in this area that produce nothing more than future criminals despite it being a nicer part of the city. Shouldn't he be required to not pay taxes or - better yet - the government schools being closed since he was smart enough to not have those babies? I just love it when a fucking breeder cunt or dick claims something should be abolished since s/he pays taxes and does not use the service. Taxes are paid for our fire services but rational people hope they will never need to have the fire department services needed. Yet, I do not hear taxpayers screaming to have refunds since there was no need for that part of the city's service to come to their homes. I did not bother to sign up and post on that news site. Why bother with fucking breeders???
Anonymous User
Re: #2571 -- Closing of Califonia's State Parks
January 12, 2008
California sucks ass. I honestly can't think of one decent thing to say about the place.

Of course they're going to close the state parks. We're having major money shortages right now, and state parks don't pay for social programs. Nature doesn't keep the dolies on the dole, it doesn't pay for free lunches for "low income" kids, and it isn't subsidizing anyone.

Other than that, state parks are great! Maybe they'll keep a few acres so the breeders can tell their kids to respect nature, provided it doesn't interfere with development.
January 14, 2008
Kick all the welfare slags off the taxpayers coat tails and they'd be AMAZED how much extra $$$ they find laying around.

Oh, but that would be a terrible thing to do. Yea, and the world is flat.
January 15, 2008
sprogless Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> California sucks ass. I honestly can't think of
> one decent thing to say about the place.
>
> Of course they're going to close the state parks.
> We're having major money shortages right now, and
> state parks don't pay for social programs. Nature
> doesn't keep the dolies on the dole, it doesn't
> pay for free lunches for "low income" kids, and it
> isn't subsidizing anyone.

I moved from the SF Bay Area to Central Florida in June of 1992. For so long, I still considered myself a "native San Franciscan" and would feel emotion when the plane landed at SFO during my annual visits. Last time I was out there was in 2003 after my stepdad passed. I had a great time with my mom but I still felt so "different". I haven't had the desire to go out there since. Even places like Novato are getting flooded with the illegals. Mostly, it was San Francisco or San Rafael that had these fucks but you know how these people migrate elsewhere when where they were staying gets crowded and the area ruined.
Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
Who needs state parks anyway when we can all stay home and play video games?
January 15, 2008
nature is beautiful, nature refreshes the soul. how can you put a price of beauty.

if no kids ever see nature and only experience life through tv a disassociated thing. then its a small step to we dont need nature we can build and rape the land.

nature is beautiful, red in tooth and claw. i learned more about my place in the world by going out seeing life than on any tv.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
This is all a game governments play to get everyone to agree to higher taxes. By threatening to close or actually closing things everybody uses such as state parks and libraries, average citizens who use those facilities get upset and agree to pay more. Parks, libraries, and so forth are chump change in the overall budget, but are highly visible. In the meantime, those same governments always seem to find the money for breeder programs and pet projects that cost $$$. Go figure.
January 16, 2008
I'm from California, so I just want to cry.sad smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login