Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

women - and car stuff

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
women - and car stuff
January 12, 2008
Hey all,

Some of you may know I write about cars/the industry for a living; also that I run a site at www.ericpetersautos.com that's about the same stuff. The site has a BBS (the Forum), broken down into various subjects/interest areas and one of these - "Women's Corner" is in need of a new Moderator.

The site, being about cars, is heavily populated by guys - but I'm trying to provide space for women to get involved, too - whether they're gearheads or just looking to get a straightforward answer to a car-related question. That's what "Women's Corner" is all about.

No "experience necessary" - just a willingness to be active (check the board once a day at least, ideally) and post new material (including replies to other posts) a couple of times each week. That's pretty much it.

Right now, there's no money involved - but that could change in a couple of months or so, depending on the traffic, etc.

Anyone potentially interested, please shoot me a private note either here or via e-mail. I'm at EPeters952@yahoo.com

Thanks!
-Eric

http://www.ericpetersautos.com/forum/index.php?board=23.0
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login