Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

i NEED to rant, about stick bitch

Posted by mercurior 
i NEED to rant, about stick bitch
January 15, 2008
ok as some of you may not know the background to the last sweary post on my blog. i will write up exactly whats happened.

Rowan first met michelle (who i will call stick from now on) when she was about 15 or 16, and they were ok friends, stick thought it was more. after a few months stick was bullied into making abuse accusations at rowans father victor (sexual abuse of stick and his daughter) and tried to force rowan to do the same.. she didnt.

then they were less friends from then on.. fast forward a few years, mid 20's and stick comes back into rowans life, now victor starts to fancy stick, and they go on, as friends. then 5 years ago, stick is in prison for something, and meets a man who is also in prison, and they have sex and have a child, now this man abused this child and possibly stick. then he ended up back in prison for drug dealing i think or worse. so there she is with one kid, she meets another man, and he was a jerk, she got pregnant again, and so he left then she met a 3rd man, now with 2 kids in tow.. and guess what.. yes he was a criminal as well.. and she ended up pregnant for the 3rd time.. he left..

Now this is where she comes into my life.. so stick is kicked out of her (sticks) fathers house because he said to stick you can only look after 2 children, either get rid or get out.. and she didnt want to get rid.. so she left and because her and victor were talking he invited her over temporarily.. 7 months later she was still there with the latest child. now i was there and i experienced it, her and those kids were sleeping on a couch, roawn has her own room so did victor.

and she had the tv on all day long dora the explorer and loud.. and all the othr childrens shows. but what got me was the kids were in the lounge and the tv was on.. and she was watching horror films some of which disturbed me. but she saw no problem in having those kids see it. ashton was 4 eden was 2, and logan was new born.

ok i could just about cope with that but the kids lovedto scream (ashton has mental problems and he is a deeply scary child). so in essence we were trapped in rowans room then when stick saw we loved each other she tried to break us up. telling rowan i saidsummat or looked at her, and she told me stuff about rowan.. all made to break us up.

then stick found another man, a "richer fatter man" who could giv her the love she deserved.. and guess what it didnt work out. and she got into a scam that any intelligent person would never fall for.. now to go to this new man, stick just left with no word of anything.. until it failed.. thn it was oh victor i need help take me back am going to be kicked out of here.. so the fool he is he takes he back..

then she goes off with another man,, who is now in prison, and she got pregnant again.. then she left seth, and went to move i with someone else but they kicked her out again.. and it was oh victor jhelp me, one last time i can change i can be different.

so thats this october, when she arrived, with her 3 kids and the 4th on the way. i sat and spoke to victor or 3 hours and he agreed that she wasnt a nice person, then she turns up as we discuss it, she kept saying cant you give me the benefit of the doubt i said to her face NO, i went through everything, she had brought the youngest with her and was using it as a weapon. then for another 3 hours i said everything to her face.. he said he would go by our decision, which was NO.. then the next day he picks her up and moves her in..

this was over my wedding which i was NOT happy, she ruined the day. so this 1 and a half weeks till she can get section 8 became over a month, he finally kicked her out.. because she kept speaking to a lot of men, and asking vicotr for money 2000 for this 4000 for that.. so rowan was here at xmas, and because ofthe stress victor put her under and stick being around.. she wasnt happy and i wasnt happpy either. so fast forward to the day after rowan lands back there.. and victor goes and picks her up and moves her in again.. this time she has some tax refund so she can rent a flat for 2 months.

now while rowan was here stick phoned victor and told her she loves him and will he marry her, and that a woman is in charge of the money in a family.. and she wants him to buy her a diamond ring.. now before she told me and rowan that she wouldnever touch him becua he was disgusting and repulsive and would never love him ever.

so stick is there. and i made an ultimatum, if she is still there by the weekend,, i am never going back.. gonna send for rowan, but i am never going there.

so after 2 months its either she is going to be got rid, or victor and stick are together.. if they are together, then he is not my father in law, and he is never coming to the uk to stay with me and rowan.

i give up on him, he has lost all respect i had for him. (stick uses those kids as weapons, oh what will happen to my kiddies)... victor is NO blood relation to stick, he only wants to screw her. he has ruined my wedding day, he has ruined xmas, and he will ruin rowans life.. and mine.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: i NEED to rant, about stick bitch
January 15, 2008
Rowan is back in the USA? Is there any way she can get to to the UK. It has to be hard to be married but live an ocean away from one's spouse unless it is due to military obligation. Why bother dealing with this woman and her chaos. Don't let anyone ruin any type of day for you.
January 15, 2008
it will take 6 to 18 months to get her here legally. unfortunatly, rowan is back there and has to deal with the shit.

it is hard, but we have to do things legally.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
January 15, 2008
Wow. What a piece of shit. This chick sounds like a walking episode of Jerry Springer. I feel sorry for Rowan, for her father to be taken in like by a piece of trash like Stick.

Unfortunately, bullshit walks and pussy talks so as long as Victor is getting it from Stick, he'll keep her around. Just better tell Victor to get himself snipped or #5 will be on it's way soon enough.
January 15, 2008
thing is its the hope of a future pussy, not the actually deed NOW.

she is in moo NOW and its always oooh my chilllldddrrreeeeennnnn. 6 and a half hours i argued.. 3 of those with her there.. and he does this again.. he is the kid brain... he CARES for those kids.

so rowan is cracking up she hates stick more than me.. but she loves her dad.. and all this..

the ashton kid scares me.. and i dont scare easily..

Anonymous User
January 15, 2008
Wow, life is too short for this nonsense.
January 15, 2008
all for the sake of the children... the rallying cry of selfishness. and idiocy

January 16, 2008
Why doesn't Rowan just move out to a place of her own?

Victor, he's a lost cause. He's old enough to make his own decisions, and to stand in any holes he's dug for himself. For reasons that make sense to him, he is willing to take care of a woman who doesn't even have the sense to HIDE her affairs. Perhaps he feels sorry for her, and wants to help. Perhaps he's insane. None of this you can control. You were kind enough to offer advice, support and honest discussion and that's pretty much all you can do. If he complains, remind him that he made his life what it is, and you won't hear any more of it. And hopefully, pretty soon, Rowan won't even have to live in the same continent as this Hot Mess.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 16, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why doesn't Rowan just move out to a place of her
> own?

Makes sense! I don't understand why Rowan would want to live with these people. How is she benefiting from the situation? confused smiley
January 16, 2008
she cant afford to move out, if she tried first off no contact with me.. 2nd she would go over and over in her mind whats gone wrong and that wont help her very much. it would only make her depressed again.. so until i can get her here thers little i can do.. apart from tell her how to say things, to say to her dad.. i am stuck. but.. i know for a fact that stick is a pestilence, to everyone she is near..

January 16, 2008
This is insane! I re-read the original post of Stick fooling around with a guy who ended up in prison. Egads...lurking
January 16, 2008
oh yes... the first one or seth or one of the others.. its worse than any soap..

one guy she was "seeing" put her details and his on a "swinging" site.. one of these crooks tried to rip his own skin off as he saw red worms under it..

theres far more..

January 16, 2008
Well, if it is impossible for Rowan to move out, I strongly recommend her installing locks on the door of her room(s). Having lived in roommate situations that turned shitty, I've found that the best way to survive is to make sure one's private refuge remains private.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 17, 2008
thanks feh, i suggestd it to her, and with any luck she will do it. but isnt it a sad situation when you need to lock your own room in your own house.

January 17, 2008
What I do not understand is how your father-in-law could have ever fancied a woman who made false sexual allegations about him in her teen years and tried to get his own daughter to do the same. Victor is as responsible for this mess as Stick. confused smiley Also, it has to be odd for Rowan to have her former chum living there as her father's sexual partner.
January 17, 2008
well she has 3 kids.. and she uses those as weapons, you wont let my children be on the streets, will you. he is thinking with his little brain..

he is a typical neandethal texan male.. and you know how they are.. bible belt, etc.. but i agree itshis faut as well, he forgets that when he speaks to her,when he doesnt speak to her he agrees he is an idiot..

he is a disturbed person

January 17, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thanks feh, i suggestd it to her, and with any
> luck she will do it. but isnt it a sad situation
> when you need to lock your own room in your own
> house.
It's not just a sad situation, it is a shitty situation to live in. I've done it before when a roommate became addicted to oxy, and revealed himself as the mysoginist psycho asshole he actually was.

That said, knowing For Sure that you are the only one who can access your own private refuge can be a great comfort, and make ones life in such a situation almost bearable.

--Me
January 17, 2008
well she has had things stolen and broken from her room, by those brats and his other guests.. i stressed the safety part. we shall see what happens..

the good news stick is gone maybe for a month, but maybe more... rowan sounds so much better i am releived, i was becoming a basket case myself because i couldnt DO anything.

January 17, 2008
Sometimes you have to do whatever you have to do to keep yourself safe, physically or mentally. It might suck, but part of being an adult is that sometimes you have to do sucky things to take care of yourself. If the people in the house can not understand the concept of privacy, or personal space, it is up to the person who does understand those concepts to take measures to ensure their own personal space.

Seriously, now would be a great time for Rowan to install locks. It certainly doesn't seem like this woman will ever be gone for good, and it is quite obvious that she has no desire to control her children, or herself for that matter.

--Me
January 17, 2008
yes, but being 5000 miles from her, makes it so much harder. if i was there i could argue with him, he is somewhat nervous of me and my arguments wink

well you know how i am.. i can see ashton being a serial killer and like the hills have eyes.. a family of killers inbred yokels..

i have booby traps in my room, Lots of books and only i can get in or out without 200 books hitting you.. but she needs to get it sorted.. and i agree stick may not be gone for good, but we can pray.. (and i havent for many years but recently i been parying to any god or goddess or anything on the off chance)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login