Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fetus Mail

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Fetus Mail
January 18, 2008
What a waste of money. I'd mail it back inside a mini garbage can.

I doubt they'd even get that.
Re: Fetus Mail
January 18, 2008
I'd mail it back with an explosive shoved up it's ass.
CF VTer
January 21, 2008
I was thinking: What could one do with a plastic fetus that would be the most offensive to those wingnuts? Do that while taking some photos, and send it all back to them. winking smiley
January 21, 2008
well.. put horns on it paint it red, give it a forked tail.. wink.. saved the world from the anti christ..

or as one person on this site said

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/01/18/anti-choice-group-mails-plastic-fetuses/

Hoping for a visceral reaction? Look @ the damn thing.

Free doggie toy…

I need a lot of these. I can think of a whole bunch of people who might need to find one wrapped in newspaper on their porch or in their dumpsters. I am also thinking I could stage all sorts of weird diaramas and such. It might also be fun to dress up like a woman and go to some rathole like Kmart or something and just drop a soiled one from beneath my skirt as I stand in line to buy a really big tv.

How many plastic fetuses can you fit on the top of a birthday cake? of course one would have to insert a toothpick holder or something somewhere to hold them up….

In 40 minutes my laundry will be done. I really need to get one of these quickly. The bathroom at the laundromat has some real potential for mischief

i can just picture it! dbadass moaning in pain and giving birth to thousands of made-in-china little plastic fetuses in aisle 6, right next to the pregnancy test kits. shoppers crushing fetuses under foot in their attempt to escape from the horrific scene.

“accident in aisle 6! accident in aisle 6! janitorial services required in aisle 6! STAT!”

perfect! i’d pay to see it!

or after a successful outing when fishing, when the regulars ask you what your using for bait, open your bait bucket and show them! fetsuses! (fetii?)

of course it does get i to the breeder brain comments

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 21, 2008
Do you know how some people kidnap garden gnomes, and mail the owner funny pics posing with the gnome from everywhere they travel?

Someone could mail them pics w/ the fetus doing lines at a strip club, cliff diving, examining a crocodile's tonsils, investigating a bloody crime scene...

I could go on but I'll spare you. bouncing smileysgrinning smiley
January 21, 2008
too late grizzly wink...

http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=16346&cat=283&page=1

Protect our troops - from the womb to the war. What if the fetus you were going to abort would grow up to be a soldier bringing democracy to a godless dictatorship?

Plastic replica of an 11-12 week old fetus, 3" long, holding a firearm in its precious little hand, with an assortment of other military paraphernalia, encased in a translucent plastic ornament, with a patriotic yellow ribbon on top. Includes a metal ornament hanger. If only a womb were this safe, attractive and reasonably priced!

Show that you support the "culture of life" by buying and proudly displaying one of these patriotic unborn Americans.

Also available in a "Brown" model

Note to the confused:This is a real product, from a real site. The product is a satire, but it is also a real product - FOR SALE. This is a real store.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
January 21, 2008
OMG, that just says it all. bouncing and laughing

Mercurior, where do you find this stuff?
January 21, 2008
This one is funny!

http://www.misspoppy.com/catalog/xcart/customer/product.php?productid=16380

I do not know if this stuff is for real but it is funny!
January 22, 2008
it is real you can order them it is a spoof site but you still can order the items as it says, "Note to the confused:This is a real product, from a real site. The product is a satire, but it is also a real product - FOR SALE. This is a real store."

, grizzly, i am a researcher at heart, i can find most bits of information online, its what i am very very good at.
Tahki [N.L.I.]
January 22, 2008
...My God! I had a tiny version of that fetus lying around as a wee'un - time to go dig it out of the closet and play fetch with the cats grinning smiley

But even I, the most cold-hearted knitter on the planet, cannot resist the Fetus Coin Purse: http://theanticraft.com/archive/beltane07/fetus.htm (If you drop stitches you can make it look rotted! HA!)
January 22, 2008
I got one of those fetii when I went in for a "free pregnancy test". When it came back positive, the agency showed their true christian colors and began pushing the birth option. After an hour of "counseling", I told them I'd keep them posted just to get out of there. I just dropped the baby on the sidewalk in front of their door, because that's the kind of mother I'd be.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
January 23, 2008
Feh Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I got one of those fetii when I went in for a
> "free pregnancy test". When it came back
> positive, the agency showed their true christian
> colors and began pushing the birth option. After
> an hour of "counseling", I told them I'd keep them
> posted just to get out of there. I just dropped
> the baby on the sidewalk in front of their door,
> because that's the kind of mother I'd be.

Anytime a "clinic" offers free preggo tests, we all know the true costs are being coerced to keep the baby and ruin one's life beyond repair. Feh, I am glad you were able to get out of their clutches. It is not a easy thing. I don't know why but it seems women are so easily to guilt into that baby. I wish you had a photo of the forced birthers' faces when you dumped that toy cribling on the sidewalk. I wish more women would do that instead of weep over the fetus having fingernails. Who the fuck cares what is has? It is still my body, my life, & my choice!
:yr
January 23, 2008
I experienced something similar. The "couselor" thought I was going to sit there and listen to her drivel after she gave me the results.

Nope. Not me. No time to waste. I cut her off at the knees, left the place and drove to the nearest pay phone to call the abortion clinic.
January 24, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I experienced something similar. The "couselor"
> thought I was going to sit there and listen to her
> drivel after she gave me the results.
>
> Nope. Not me. No time to waste. I cut her off
> at the knees, left the place and drove to the
> nearest pay phone to call the abortion clinic.
:yr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login