Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Icky sign by cashier's counter.

Posted by Banshee 
Icky sign by cashier's counter.
January 20, 2008
I was buying a few items at the local supermarket when I noticed the little sign near the cashier that said, "Remember, breastfeeding is the best start for your baby. Nothing is added but love."

Ok, ok, NOT all of us need to be reminded that a moo can magically transform into an ideal, unselfish dewy-eyed fertility goddess the instant she unsnaps her bra to her wee cunt dropping!

(Shudder.)two faces puking
Re: Icky sign by cashier's counter.
January 20, 2008
That is so gross. Why would any human want to be a cow?
Pussy_Whipped_Sucker
January 20, 2008
Oh yeah well my perfect wife breast feeds our perfect children and they are so perfect I am like so breeder brained that I am out of words that's how perfect they are. By the way have I told you have perfect my children are well let me give you an earful on how perfect they are.
Pussy_Whipped_Sucker
January 20, 2008
By the way, my 15 year old daughter breast feeds too. She is sooooooo smart. The baby is soooooooooo perfect. 3 of my daugter's boyfriends were over last night, one kept winking at my wife. She was sooooo cute when she kept giggling at him. I am such a proud father and a husband, wait until I tell everyone!
January 21, 2008
Not only that but don't these lactating cows realize that what THEY eat and take is what the baybee eats and takes? All those preservatives, chemicals, hormones, etc., in the food goes right to the kid. What a bunch of ass hats.
January 21, 2008
Pussy_Whipped_Sucker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh yeah well my perfect wife breast feeds our
> perfect children and they are so perfect I am like
> so breeder brained that I am out of words that's
> how perfect they are. By the way have I told you
> have perfect my children are well let me give you
> an earful on how perfect they are.

This is such brilliant satire.XD

Unless you're REALLY a breeder spying on us and we will toss you out, of course!winking smiley
Anonymous User
January 21, 2008
I am beginning to think troll. It's hard to tell.
January 22, 2008
Even on FNC, a woman was stating which cities were best for giving birth and breastfeeding. God...all of the focus on breasts is unhealthy. Yet, we wonder why many men cannot think of anything but tits and act like this well into adulthood despite all women having these things!
Anonymous User
January 22, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> Even on FNC, a woman was stating which cities were
> best for giving birth and breastfeeding. God...all
> of the focus on breasts is unhealthy. Yet, we
> wonder why many men cannot think of anything but
> tits and act like this well into adulthood despite
> all women having these things!

mmmmmmmmmm boobies, lol
Pussy_Whipped_Sucker
January 22, 2008
sharon j. Wrote:
> I am beginning to think troll. It's hard to tell.

C'on! Do trolls make fun of themselves? I may do a good job imitating breeder morons, but I am far from a troll. I am just having a little fun repeating stuff that is said by breeders. Now, my name should tell ya who am I imitating. BTW, have I attacked anyone on this board? Nope, just my own self. If I am getting old, I'll stop.:spin
January 22, 2008
we like a good landover wink just put at the end it is a hoax and we will be happy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login